State Bank of India [SBI] Logo

State Bank of India [SBI]

Having problems with State Bank of India [SBI]?

1800 110 009 (State Bank of India)
1800 425 3800 (State Bank of India)
1800 112 211 (State Bank of India)
1860 180 1290 (SBI Cards)
1800 180 1290 (SBI Cards Complaints)
1800 180 1295 (IRCTC SBI Credit Card)
+91 802 659 9990 (State Bank of India)
+91 222 202 9456 (State Bank of India)
+91 124 458 9803 (SBI Cards New Delhi Office)
State Bank Bhavan, 16th Floor, Madam Cama Road
Mumbai
India - 400021
SBI Card, Correspondence Department
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Bldg 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana, India

SBI Card Mailing Address
SBI Card, P.O. Bag 28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001

SBI Card, New Delhi Office
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor, Aggarwal Millennium Tower, E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place, Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034

Complaints & Reviews

non receipt of dividend for the 2008-09

shares:, [protected]-[protected]+ 18 shares, [protected]-[protected]=50shares, ,
[protected]=+[protected]=2shares, [protected]=1 share

We request to exedite despatch of dividend on the abovenoted shares.

please chnage my House address : # 1322, Sector-21, Panchkula( Haryana) instead 9if 22r59/35, chandigarh

my savings bank account no is [protected] maintained at Chandigarh main branch of State Bank of India

regards

yours sincerely,

Subash Magon
1322/21, panchkula
M [protected]

amount debited

My SALARY A/c. in Pune No.[protected]
When I tried to taking AMT. on 10/08/09 from my a/c with ATM ( Axis & ICICI bank)
the message came "Unavaible process" and Amt not came from ATM,
after that when I saw the statement on 11/08/09 the AMT. Rs.1200 & 1500 Debited
the Physical complaint was given for that on 11/08/09 in branch and also online complaint are given on customer care 12/08/09 ( Ticket 411633 )
but till date AMT. not credited in A/c
because of all this happen when my cheques are not cleared, Who is responsible for that.
please look in this matter and reply urgently
Mobile [protected].

ATM - WRONG DEBITED

Repected Sir,

This is shafeeq Ahmed holding valid SBI Saving Account No. [protected] for past 3 years.

ON 11.08.09 evening I tried to draw Sum of Rs. 15000/- Rupees Fifteen thousand ) from Indian Bank ATM of Ambur Branch. Unfortunately the transaction was declined with error code of 072. Whereas the amount as been debited in my account.

I have lodged formal complain with SBI on 12.08.09, and thereafter also paid 7 visit to bank regarding the matter, but I am not able to get my money till date(15days) . According to RBI instruction such cases should be resolved within 12 days, otherwise bank is subjected to be penlasied.

As I am salaried person, my total salary is blocked by the bank JUST BECAUSE OF ATM PROBLEM. If this happen to you sir, we will you acccept.

I humbly request your goodself to verfiy and make necessary arrangement to release the wrong debited amount of Rs. 15000/- back to my Saving Account.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully

• Su
    Suhail Syed Feb 23, 2010

Answer to Mr. Shafeeq,

If the bank officials are not taking any responsibilities you might have lodge a complained in Police Station they should aware customers are not their slaves.

The Bank has no right to hold anyones salary just like that, they have placed their CCTV inside the ATM booth they must have enough evidence of non withdrawal of the cash while investigating the dispute. Its just a matter of one day or two.

We should condemn such irresponsible officials, I suggest you in future, If you face any such incident. Write a complaint letter address to the bank manager and COPY to SBI head office, Vellore, Chennai & Ambur Police station. (please meet any lawyer to lodge complaint in the consumer court)

SBI bank officials are now over confident of numerous bank accounts with them, they treat their customers as their slaves. They are going to loose every customer because of disgusting customer service. The day will come soon, private bank will takeover all their customers, then they will realize what is customer satisfaction.

I condemn SBI Ambur Branch on behalf of every citizen of Ambur & Mr. Shafeeq and recommend to send their employee for Training Program on Customer Relationship, Behavioral, Morality, Secular and Mannerism, as SBI employees are lacking in these skills.

Ambur people should learnt from this, request for private banks they are much better than arrogant Govt. employees (Owners cum partners of the Government companies).

Very ugly customer service...!!

Suhail Syed
    Ambur
    [email protected]

• Un
    Unite Mar 15, 2010

This is such a ridiculous things to happen.

We, the people - have our money in the bank so that it can be utilized whenever it is needed. If bank officials are too lazy to address a customer's complaint - then they should better quit their jobs and pave way for someone who is responsible and dedicated.

I hate these so-called officials who do nothing but just drink tea at office and gossip at regular intervals rather than concentrating what they are supposed to.

I wish - Ambur must have good banks like HDFC, Citi group and ICICI to eradicate these ill customer services.

• Di
    Dipak Kumar Jul 27, 2010

Kind Attention
    To,
    The Incharge, Police Department.
    Please help me. If required please send this mail to appropriate authorities. Mr. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Officer purchased local Police, Please help me.
    Respected Sir,
    100% now I believe that if you have money then you can get anything, every thing is possible by you. If you are a poor then you can’t get anything, every thing is far and beyond possible to you, also you get poor judgment and poor comportment in all aspects of life, in our country INDIA. For example 1. I. I went to Police Station more than 100 times, made 5times entries (complaints) into G.D. but Not even a microscopic actions took place against the alleged bodies. On the contrary Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta (S.B.I. OFFICER Ph. No. 9830366834, Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337) he has much more and enough money so they purchase all police personnel's and some political leaders, some Dada. Etc. Only I used to get many letters and many phone calls which all seem to me needs to be thrown in the trash, as it all are valueless, toothless and only simply a solace to the poor. What an undone boy I am! Woe is to me! My wife and her family, Sandip Samanta and his family harassed me and my family, they are torcher me physically and mentally.

We got married 05/03/2002, and have a daughter who took birth on 09/07/2005. My wife and her family lodged a case 498A/34 IPC, FIR NO.276, date 31/08/2009, P.S.: BAGUIATI, against me and some of my family members it’s a fabricated, baseless, legless, toothless and doesn’t have any commensurate to the fact. My wife is engaged and having an illicit affair with a boy (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Officer Ph. No. 9830366834, Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337) just opposite to my house, all the matters are known to every person in my village, and also they have certified me written about my fresh character and nature. When my wife left form my house with Sandip Samanta taking many vory gold and cash 1.20 lack Indian rupees. What a demon she is! She didn’t take our only daughter (only four years old) who is now in my house having severe asthma supported by inhaler. My wife filed the 498A case dated 31/08/2009 and I was arrested on 06/09/2009, The Learn" ed court granted me on bail on 19/09/2009. Barasat court. I have lots of irrefutable evidences, (20 pcs. Adult S.M.S., Adult picture with the boy and a c.d.) with me where it is cleanly reveals which translates my wife and the boy that they are in illicit relations. Believe me I and my family would love very much (which is very rare seen in our society) to my wife and never any kind of love lost didn’t happen. They (My wife family) are very very poor and live in a bosti Address: 70/H/8 Manicktolla Main Road, Kolkata – 700054, Beside 5 Star Club, my mother saw 1st time and she arranged my marriage. Before marriage my family did not see the pedigree of my wife’s family, now we understood also realized that they hailed from a worst status. My wife, her family and (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta) all they are misusing this law. Now my wife’s family knows all the affair-related matter. My wife left our only solitary daughter to me who is 4 years old having severe "Asthma Disease, depends on INHALER, here political Hide and seek, ducks and drakes and lots of unfair means are going on and the father of the parents (THE FATHER OF THE BOY WHO HAS ILLICIT RELATIONS WITH MY WIFE) are rich, so they are spending money to everywhere with a view to be escaped. Now I decided that in no way I can’t accept that demon wife. I hired a lawyer his name Mr. Kamelash Nandi. I don’t know what will be happened next? It’s an utterly a huge and a palpable offence subsequent to which the boy deserves severe and examplanary punishment so that no one can dare to abuse this law. My mother is a sugar present shies sugar is now 400. If possible please help me. Please investigate the matter thread barely and save me and my family. I leave here one question to every one that in this die-straits situation whom do I take care to myself (TRAGEDY), my daughter, or my mother(severe Diabetic)?. My wife filed another case me U/s. 125 Cr. P. C. Case NO.167/2009, date 16/12/2009.I am millions miles away from the genuine and authentic investigation and inquiry. No inquiry, investigation were executed against the F.I.R lodged by my wife. It is very painful, lamentable as well as heart rendering, breath taking affair to me and my family. My heart bursts into guffaw when I see the nature of the inquiry and investigation. One thing is as clear as crystal to me that the law and the task of the law enforcing agencies vary from man to man. A new proverb is going to take birth very soon that "Justice for the rich and Injustice is for the poor" A rich reserves the right to indulge in any kind of heinous business but the poor is restricted to involve in any type of excellent deeds" To see all these my heart is about to come in the mouth and the ground under my feet gets shook. In a word all types of Law are for the poorest and the richest will enjoy the richest judgments from all quarters.

After coming form the DumDum Central Jail, I mat with the BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and asked him politely: “ SIR I FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT I MADE SO MANY ENTIRIES INTO YOUR G.D.E. BUT YET NO ACTION SO FAR HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN FORM YOURSELF” then BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, went through all my papers (20 pcs. Adult S.M.S., Adult picture with the boy, G.D.E, MANY MANY OTHER PAPERS RELATED TO MY CASE and TWO c.d.). After seeing all my papers he told me that I cannot take any action until and unless you lodge a case against all of them.

Then I Prayed to the Ld. C.J.M at Barasat court to lodge the case, against the alleged person. (the payer to the Ld. C.J.M. is enclosed which is self-explanatory) after filing the case the BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, in stead of taking not any take proper investigation/ not take any action/ not take any type of query to recover my Cash and Gold form the house of Shankar Kumar Samanta, The BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, took my case as a Golden Goose, and how much money BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, has taken is well known to them. Neither he took any take proper investigation/ not take any action/not take any type of query nor he did roundup them against my case.

When I saw that already near by 70-80 days went by “ I went to the BAGUIATI P.S. to know the status of the case then BAGUIATI POLICE I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, became outraged me and my mother that if you ask about Shankar Kumar Samanta and his family I will sentence you and your family in the Jail, all their languages is so much filthy dirty which I cannot express front of you.
    As I’m 100 percent innocent so I screw up my courage to place my grievances to every body in order to get redress. So I want to let my matter informed all the Indian and others. I wrote my matter to our local P.S., Local Councilor, all M.P., M.L.A., Minister in W.B. and Other States, C.M. in W.B., CBI Department, CID Department, S.P. and Dy.S.P.(N.) 24 Parganas, DGP Bhupindar Singh, All the I.P.S. AND I.A.S. OFFICERS. Governor in W.B, and President in India. P.M. in India, National/International Human rights department, AAP KI KACHEHRI – KIRAN KE SAATH, Kolkata Police, and all police officers in W.B. informed Kolkata Commissioner of Police, Manager S.B.I.-Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337. My nation, all of the news channels, and all press, Talking with some NGO’s: 1. Universal Right and Duty for Human to Abide URDHA, 2. Human Right Commission’s Mr. Ujjal Paul and Mr. Shibaji Dasgupta. 3. Bhatat Bachao Sangathan BBS. 4. Forum for Social Justice and Development FSJD. 5. Ajjtak News Channel’s Miss Menogya. and many more, (anybody can’t help me/ fight for truth /don’t take proper investigation/do not take any action/don’t take any type of query/ Still Now, I see they all are in sound asleep. The reason is best known to them.
    I hope you would care to me, your prompt action shall be highly appreciated and deserves to be lauded.

With kindest regards,
    Dipak Kumar Adhikari
    Tegharia(Dhali Para), NandanKanan. P.S.: Baguiati.
    P.O.: Hatiara. Dist.: North24Parganas.
    Kolkata-700059 Email: [email protected]
    W.B. India. PH. 9836149983

pension not started for my mother

My father who was a retd Air Force Officer and holding a Pension Account [protected] in SBI, Singallur, Coimbatore passed away on Nov, 2008.

It been almost 10 months now and SBI Bank has failed to activate the Pension on my mother Pension account :[protected].

It is a shame on CPCC who is not taking a step on this case and is only troubling senior citizens.

It is better to shut down your office and govt should ban these offices who are making life hell.

I guess i need to take the concerned authorities to Consumer Court to settle this.

sbi card lost after deactivted transection

Dear sir,
How are you. As I shared something in the massage that I have lost my credit card along with ATM card and a cash of Rs. 5500/- during my travel from Jodhpur to Delhi on 4th Aug. 09 in2nd AC Coach. Other details you can find in following emails/letter sent to sbi credit card. I want your help in this regard please pursue this matter the matter would get privilege and it would be beneficial for me.<br />
Thanks, <br />
Yours<br />
P.K.Tiwari<br />
Asstt.Finance & Accounts Officer<br />
CAZRI, Jodhpur (Raj.)<br />
The Head Cards, <br />
Sub:- Regarding Lost of SBI Card<br />
Sir, <br />
With due respect I want to state that I have lost my SBI Credit Card [protected] during the journey between Jodhpur to Delhi sarai rohilla. For this theft I have communicated an E-mail on 05 Aug 2009 at 9.51( Annexure 1 ) AM requesting to deactivate my SBI credit card simultaneously I have received a system generated response to acknowledge the receipt of email on 5 Aug 09 at 10 AM.<br />
I have also received an E-mail on 6 aug 09 at 15.45 PM ( Annexure 2 ) informing me that I have an outstanding amount Rs. 982.23 to be paid and my card had been deactivated. But after seeing my credit card statement on Internet I was socked that an outstanding amount of Rs. 14, 182.23 is being displayed.<br />
It is a great matter of concern that if my card was deactivated and an amount of Rs. 982.23 was there at the time of deactivation how this amount have raised up.<br />
I am sorry to inform you that I am responsible only for Rs. 982.23 and myself is not responsible for other payments, which I have not made. You may verify the amount at the seeing my signature and any other proofs required. In this context RBI has issued new instruction regarding credit card purchase/user firm should check photo identity proof, signature of cardholder etc.<br />
Therefore you are requested to kindly delete the amount except Rs. 982.23 from my statement.<br />
Thanking you.<br />
Yours faithfully<br />
( P.K.Tiwari )<br />
Annexure – 1 <br />
1. SBI CARD No. [protected]<br />
DEAR Sir, <br />
I lost my atm and sbi credit card in last night in train from Jodhpur to Delhi please block my card, my name is pawan kumar tiwari, my date of birth is 05/07/1965 my mother name is Smt. Vidhya, my mobile no. [protected], my address pawan Kumar tiwari ( P.K.Tiwari) Asstt.Finance & Accounts Officer, Central Arid Zone Research Institute ( CAZRI ) Jodhpur (raj.) I not clear my card no. old or new SBI CARD No. [protected] please block my card immediate and help me. last tranction is M/s Vishal Megha mart 988/- please inform me on mobile no. [protected].<br />
Thanks <br />
Yours<br />
P.K.Tiwari<br />
AF&AO<br />
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 10:00:16 IST <br />
Dear Sir / Madam, <br />
Thank you for writing to SBI Card.<br />
This is a system-generated response to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail. The subject <br />
<br />
line contains the reference number allotted to your e-mail. This interaction is being tracked <br />
<br />
through the above reference number and we request you not to change the subject line in <br />
future correspondence. We shall revert to you with in 3 working days.<br />
<br />
In case your query requires further investigation and takes a longer time, we will keep you<br />
informed on the time required for resolution. <br />
<br />
We would request you to mention your SBI Credit Card Account / Card number and present contact number in all your correspondence to enable us to process your request at the earliest.<br />
<br />
Assuring you of our best services at all times.<br />
Warm Regards, <br />
Dear Mr. Tiwari, <br />
<br />
This is with reference to your communication dated August 05, 2009 regarding your SBI card account.<br />
<br />
We would like to inform you that on receipt of your request dated August 05 2009, your SBI card was deactivated by us. Please advice us regarding the reissue of the same.<br />
<br />
Please be informed that as on date, your SBI card account has outstanding of Rs.982.23 payable to us.<br />
We assure you the best services at all time. <br />
<br />
In case of any further clarification, we request you to reply at head.[protected]@ge.com using the same subject line.<br />
Yours sincerely, <br />
AVP- Customer Service <br />
22.8.2009<br />
Dear Sir<br />
In response to your email dated 6.8.2009 I deposited Rs. 983.00 (against Rs. 982.23) By Cheque no. 47813 Dated 13.8.2009 but I recd. sms/ebill from sbi card outstanding Rs. 13, 159.23 my card already deactivated and after transaction I was socked that and outstanding amount, I am cardiac patient. I am sorry to inform you that I am responsible only for Rs. 982.23 already paid to you and myself is not responsible for other payments, which I have not made. You may verify the amount at the seeing my signature and any other proofs required. In this context RBI has issued new instruction regarding credit card purchase/user firm should check photo identity proof, signature of cardholder etc.<br />
Therefore you are requested to kindly delete the amount except Rs. 982.23 from my statement. Help to cardiac patient/reduce my stress.<br />
Thanking you.<br />
Yours sincerely, <br />
AVP- Customer Service

• Pa
    paily kf Sep 11, 2013

Dear Sir, I lost my debit card (DSP A/c State Bank Cash Plus, Shopping card, Masestro) . I did not remember my card No. My act details are as under Name Suresh Kumar, Brach - TCA, Leh, A/C No 20037625206. Plz deactive my card. Now I am posted in Bhopal and my Contact No 09752375548 . With regards. Army No 9927808Y Nk (Clk) Suresh Kumar, Records Ladakh Scouts Bhopal

reimburesement of money

It is over a month that amount of Rs. 7000/- (5000+2000) debited from my account on 01.07.2009 has still not been credited back in my account so far as against 12 days needed as per RBI Guidelines.

My previous online complaint ticket no.s are CC-[protected] & CC-[protected], which are in addition to a handwritten complaint handed in person to Mr. Trivedi, Branch Manager, SBI, IIT Gandhinagar on 07.07.2009

The gist of the problem is given as under:

On the 01.07.2009, due to some network problem cash was not dispensed at IOB, Motera, Ahmedabad branch, however, a/c was debited of Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 2000/- in two different transaction. It was brought to notice of teh branch on the next working day, and the branch said the money will be credited back automatically. After my repeated enquiries, my bank asked me to write a complaint which I did but till date they say that they written to their service desk. It sbeen almost a month when RBI guidelines say that such problems need to be shorted out within 12 days. My complaint No.s as provided by SBI are 2816168/2816374 and 2866209 & 266178. I am a govt. employee and such apathy from the bank has made me undergo mental tension. IOB Branch Manager, Mr Patel said that he has verified and it is true that the ATM did not dispense money but he is unable to do anything as he is not authorized to pay back the amount.

It is requested that the needful be done at the earliest.

Name : Saji C.K. & Akhilesh Chandra
Devpreet Complex, Opp. Engineer College([protected])
Account Number: [protected] (JA)
Branch Name: SBI, IIT Gandhinagar (11770)
Email : [protected]@yahoo.com
Phone No : 079-[protected]
Mobile No : [protected]

loss & blocking of account

I lost my sbi atm card on 24/08/09 at pune, maharashtra. my account no. is [protected] at sbi branch of...

invalid deduction of rs.8000 from a/c. no. [protected] on 10.08.2009

Dear Sir,
On 09.08.2009 My A/c. Balance was Rs.17508.

I wanted to withdraw Rs.8000/- from SBI ATM (Sector-12 Near Noida Stadium, Noida -

U.P. - 201301) on 10.08.2009 but there was some problem with the ATM and I got

Message "Unable to Process".

Then I went to PNB ATM (Sector-11, Near Mother Dairy, Noida). There, I wanted to

withdraw Rs.8000/- but got message that "Transaction Declined".

On 11.08.2009, I went same PNB ATM and withdraw Rs.8000/- and my A/c. Balance show

Rs.1508/- Only. in place of Rs.9508/-

Mini Statement Show that Rs.8000/- withdraw from ATM on 10.08.2009 but on 10.08.2009

my all transaction was Declined / not completed.

So, Please correct my A/c. Balance.

It will be very appreciable.

Thanking You.

Gyan Mati (A/c. No. [protected])
Mo. No. [protected]/[protected]

card is not in proper status. invalid card

i got ez-pay sbi prepaid atm card in college schoorship since last 3 weeks.the card is not working and card...

central civil service pension – discontinuance of medical allowance 100 rs/month‏

From,

A C Ramaswamy Nadar,

Kumar Illam, Naduvoorkarai,

Mondaikadu post

Kanyakumari Dist – 629 252

Sub: Central Civil Service pension – Discontinuance of Medical allowance 100 Rs/month

Respected Sir,

I am retired Selection Grade Auditor of Accountant General’s office Trivandrum. Being the date of retirement is [protected], My PPO number is Audit/Ko/6903/CR and my SBI account no is [protected]. At the time of retirement I opted to come under medical allowance of Rs 100/month. From the time of retirement I had been received the medical allowance regularly, when I verify the basic pension as per the 6th pay commission report in SBI branch (Thingal Nagar) the medical allowance not included with the pension . As per the recent pay commission report my pension details are as follow as per the entries in pass book (Basic – 8482 + D .A -1358 = Rs 9840)

I have informed to the SBI branch in Thingal Nagar 06-02-2009 and reminded on18-04-2009 with copy of all documents. Since I did not got any response form that complaint I have sent registered post to below mentioned address

The Chief Manager,

Centralized Pension Processing Center

SBI Main Branch buildings

Rajaji Salai, Chennai- 1

But there is no action had been taken till now, so please do the needful and give me the medical allowances with arrears

Thanking

• Hi
    Himanshu Pandey Aug 02, 2011

To,
    The Branch Manager
    State Bank of India
    Naini, Allahabad

Sub:- Regarding Medical Allowance is not credit in my mother’s Pension Account.

Dear Sir,
    This is to inform you that my Mother Smt. Usha Pandey is availing benefits of family pension from July 2006 after my father’s death, but the revised medical allowance is not credited in her S.B.I Account from July 2006 to as yet as per Government Norms. Necessary Details of Smt. Usha Pandey are below mentioned:
    Name : Smt. Usha Pandey
    Husband Name : Late L P Pandey
    P. P. O. No : 13060020870
    Bank Account No : 30073646149
    Branch Name : State Bank Of India, Naini, Allahabad

I request you Please look into the matter & do the need full action or give the details of all the allowance of My Mother’s Pension.

Date: -Aug-2011

Malahra Railway Crossing, Naini-211008
    Allahabad
    Mobile: 9838346346

atm card block

I lost my sbi atm card on 23-08-09 at kanpur u. p.. my account no. is [protected] at sbi branch sector 1...

Delayed Handing over of Form-16 for submission IT department

I have a SCSS A/c with SBI PBB Hauz Khas BR, ND -110 016, A/c no [protected]. The (Form 16) TDS certificate for FY [protected] has been provided by the Bank to me only to-day(19th Aug, 2009)!! While last date for IT submission was 31st July, 2009!!. Total tax deducted Rs.9272/-. I am a Retired person. Who will pay for my double taxation?? Because the return has already been submitted. This is absolute calousness, inefficiency of the Branch staff. Can I have an assurance from the so called authority of SBI that this kind of lack of client service would not happen in future??

transaction declined, amount debited from account

Hi,

I have an SB account with SBI-Bazar Branch, Rajamundry with an account no: [protected]. I used SBI atm card in the ATM of Bank of India, located at RKPuram, Secunderabad on 11th Aug 2009 around 6:40 PM to retrieve an amount of Rs.2, 200/-. The transaction has
been declined. I tried this for 2 times and experienced the same, but the amount of Rs.4, 400 has been debited from my
account.

I am very much disappointed of such a service from SBI, the major reputed & trust worthy bank in India. I request the manager to take necessary action on this and get back to my email id [protected]@gmail.com as soon as possible.

jalari deepu Jul 21, 2012

i forgot ezpay card pin number how iget anew pin number
    my card number is4216870110924261 please send me details
    as fast as

no response

I am jai bothra, resident of barpeta road, assam, india. I made a demand draft from sbi in 2007 but unfortunately the demand draft expired before it was presented to the bank.
later I asked the bank aurthorites to issue me a fresh draft instead of the earlier mentioned draft. but I very poor response from the bank manger and other officers have really made me to visit the bank a several time and took almost two year but still no gains.
still I am waiting for my hard earned money. each manager reply that he was not the b. m when I made the draft and more such excuses.

We also hold a cc account in the same branch since last 35 years. is this the way you treat your customers.

Jai bothra
Chunilal keshri chand
Station road
Barpeta road
Assam. 781315.

M.Shankar Rao Pattnaik Dec 04, 2009

I M. Shankar Rao Pattnaik S/O M.Balakrishan Rao Pattnaik resident of Attabira, Bargarh, Orissa deposited a cheuqe belongs to Sate Bank of Mysore, Bangalore, worth Rs.16000/- on date 10.09.09 at our State Bank of India Attabira Branch.but till today the amount not credited to my SBI account but when i asked the Branch Manager SBI Banglore he stated that we have transffered the amount to SBI Attabira on 25.09.09.i havew visited many times the bank personels of SBI Attabira says that amount not credited.

M.Shankar Rao Pattnaik
    Sr.Officer Adminstration
    Lanco Infratech Ltd
    A/3
    Saraswati Enclave
    Bargarh-768028

M.Shankar Rao Pattnaik Dec 04, 2009

Bank personels should give proper services to the customer instead of avoiding by saying not credited .they should sirious about the matter and verify why this gap happened(10.09.09 to 04.12.09) and how to overcome.

M.Shankar Rao Pattnaik Dec 04, 2009

Bank personels should give proper services, verifying the matter vividly it should overcome, but their are not serious.

Proper service is required from Bank Personels

• Ra
    radheshyam gupta Dec 05, 2009

i had filled up a form for opening a DMAT account almost 20 days back but till now neither the account has been opened nor i have not received any response regarding why so much delay is.

wrongful deduction of 10000 rupees from sbi account no. [protected]

on 08.08.2009 at about 20.15 hours i virender kumar arya went to icici and axis bank atm hisar to withdraw 10000 rupees from my sbi account no [protected] through atm card. i was declined the above transactions due to some technical problem and later on i came to know that my account has been deducted 10000 rupees.

• Mo
    mohan m Nov 15, 2009

ANOMALY IN ICICI ATM TRANSACTION USING SBI ATM CARD NO. 6220180322900020239.
    Sir,

On 09 November 2009, Monday at about 1615 hrs, your ATM facility at CSL Branch lacked funds and therefore I went to the ICICI ATM facility nearby viz. ICICI ATM, opposite the Cochin Shipyard, MG road, Kochi. While operating the machine, initial machine-response was " network error" . After 30 seconds I tried again and this time the ATM functioned properly and I received Rs. 2000/- (rupees two thousand only). No print out was available on completion of the transaction. However, subsequently, on scrutinising my account online, I notice that my transaction has been duplicated, ie. withdrawal of Rs. 2000/- from the ICICI ATM on 09 November 2009 has been reflected twice. Thus I have lost Rs. 2000/- from my account as the same has been debited erroneously. In other words, the transaction was declined by the ICICI ATM but the amount viz. Rs. 2000/- was deducted.

In view of the foregoing, it is requested that this matter be kindly taken up with the ICICI bank to kindly credit the sum of Rs. 2000/- back into my SBI account without delay.

Thanking You,
    Yours faithfully,

Mohan M

• Pr
    pratyush kumar mishra Sep 13, 2015

I have gone through these letter/complains as available in this site, but the result and the service provided to the needy customers not available, so please avail how to complain and how to get answer in this site for all.

a brabch of brabon road sbi bank (kolkata)

Dear sir
I am santanu mandal
Vill+p. o=nayachak p. s-panchla
Dist-howrah pin-711322
Phone no-+[protected]
I am village level entrepreneur of common service center (a ppp project of govt of west bengal and srei sajaj e-village limited) under national e-governance plan, goi
Vle id [protected]

Complain details
I go to brabon road of kolkata sbi bank for my acount recharge in acount no of srei sahaj e-village limited acount no-[protected] (curant account) amount of =33500.00/-
But the casher and manager not take the amount of 33500/-
They refuse me because maximam amount of 25000/ is - tranjected per day in a acount
I told casher and manager I dropt many time in other sbi bank (amta/dhulagori branch of sbi)
60000/58000 and many more per day. the casher and manager refuse me to ther bank. but that day I go to other branch of esplanade sbi bank the recive the amount of33500.00

Please take a nessary action of the branch of barbon road sbi bank for ther service
Please see the attach file of the rccive 33500.0which recive branch of esplanade sbi bake

a brabch of brabon road sbi bank (kolkata)

State Bank Of India
  • Am
    AMIT SINGH 1 Sep 03, 2009

HI SIR,

I AM AMIT SINGH FROM GURGAON CONT NO +919990255999 I JUST WANT TO CONFERM WHERE WE CAN DEPOSIT THE AMOUNT OF OUT STATION BANK . AS THE BRANCHES ARE DENING TO TAKE THE AMOUNT. PLEASE REVERT ASAP.

• Kv
    K.VIJAYAKUMAR Sep 10, 2009

I am Vijayakumar cutomer sbi sreekariyam.Today ihave towait one hour in the branch to renew check book and update passbook with a single counter working.
    Please takesteps to speed proceeding.

• Sk
    sk imran May 27, 2014

Dear sir,
    i am a account holder in dhulagori branch in state bank of india. i hope state bank of india is the no 1 bank in india but that is toataly wrong because state bank of India, s branch manager are as like as comision agent . 26.4.2013 my wife went to branch in dhulagorI for fixed deposit rs.1500000 then branch manager mr Hemanta kr hajra conveinced her that mutual fund are more better and benefit than fixed deposit but today i look that i am loss aprox rs75000 for mutual fund policy.
    I want to return my interst fd scheme r.o.i not mutual fund rules
    pls solve my problem sir as early as possible
    my account no..20084789803
    mob no.9831055078

loan form

Sir I would like to inform u that from last three days I go to sbi adb madhubani (bihar) branch for personal loan form & mr. pramod kumar jha told me that come tomorrow, today he told me I don`t have time for givivng u form. I requested him but he ignore me. sir I must need it. I hope u will take nessary step to solve my problem. thanking you tripurari sharan sinha a/c-[protected] [protected]@gmail.com mo-[protected]

cut money 50 rs for my destroyng atm card

sir every year my 50-50 rs cut 2 times for using a.t.m.
frist a.t.m. destroy by me but it's not cancel & s.b.i issued new a.t.m. care

i am given all detail
name-rajendra km srivastava
s.b.i. branch name- naini iti complex allahabad u.p.
ac no- [protected]
my destroy card no-[protected]
ifs code- sbin0003486
email [protected]@in.com
please do fast

sbi not refunding the sbi life amount it wrongly deducted

Hi,

I have taken Home Loan of 20 Lakhs from SBI Salt Lake Electronics Complex Branch.
We had declined to take the SBI Life Insurance but unfortunately after several reminders we find that
SBI Life Insurance is added to our Home Loan. I have issued 20 letters to SBI DGM but no steps are being taken
up for the last 1 and half years. When I contacted SBI RACPC they misbehaved and declined to cooperate.

Regards
Aveek.

pls help me - sbi credit card division is giving threatening calls

Dear sir / madam

Namaste..

I have many other bank cards you can check out my payment records in that I have paid on time.
But this sbi had made a mistake from that side and threatening us to settle the due which is not actually due.

I will explain you whole story it is like this:
I have taken a credit card number [protected] (Sbi) the first time bill was generated for rs below 700/ (Aug 2008)- it was not communicated to me neither by post nor by sms.
Next month I have rec ivied a bill of rs 700+350as late payment due charges.
When I have explained a details of the issue they promise me that I shall pay principal amount rs 700 and the late payment will be reversely be done in next month bill,
But it need had happened so.
Next month I have got a bill which includes rs 350 + late payment due int rest on rs 350/-. I have asked to block the card they have conform me that they have block the card they asked me to cut the card into 4 pieces and drop into sky box. I have dopne the same.

After one year they are calling me and asking to settle rs 3000/-or else thay me not issue me any loan from any bank.

Pl hepl me out of this.

Thanks & regards
Chaitanya shukla

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices