Sansui India / Very poor service!

1 India Review updated:

We had purchased a Sansui 29" TV four years. Some days ago, it stopped working suddenly. When we called Customer service, they took ages to send us an engineer. The engineer, apart from being discourteous, was not properly trained in handling the problem. first he told that the IC had gone bad. When we spent Rs. 750 on the IC, he told us that the picture tube had gone bad as well and that it would be replaced by the company in 3-4 days. it has been a week. No one has come. We are calling customer service almost day, they are just not bothered. Looks like we have been duped of rs. 750/-.

Beware!

Ro

Comments

• Ka
      23rd of Sep, 2010

Hi I am Dealer (Kailash Electronic) Shop no-54, sec-4, Koparkhairne.Navi Mumbai, 400709.Maharastra

Sansui Headoffice
    My Complaint No-THA2108100352
    THA2808100421
    THA2309100573

My complaint is not solve but u r tecniction is not visit the costmer home But call is closed.
    pls requist him my complaint is solve immeditly

• Ka
      23rd of Sep, 2010

My Complaint no THA2108100352
    THS2808100421
    THA2309100573

• Sk
      15th of Oct, 2011

We have a 21 inches sansui slim t.v.we have bought it 3 years back.in the three years it was repaired 4 or 5 times.we have called to service centre.they send an engineer.he repaired it.he was charged rs 750. after one day the problem is as usual.we have again cld to service centre.from 15 days there is no response from them.so plz solve my complaint.my complaint no is RJM 1509110239 -ayesha bandamcharla, T.Narasapuram (mandal), W.G.DT.