Sansui India / Very poor service!
We had purchased a Sansui 29" TV four years. Some days ago, it stopped working suddenly. When we called Customer service, they took ages to send us an engineer. The engineer, apart from being discourteous, was not properly trained in handling the problem. first he told that the IC had gone bad. When we spent Rs. 750 on the IC, he told us that the picture tube had gone bad as well and that it would be replaced by the company in 3-4 days. it has been a week. No one has come. We are calling customer service almost day, they are just not bothered. Looks like we have been duped of rs. 750/-.
More Sansui India Complaints & Reviews
- Sansui India - Poor customer service! 
- Sansui Colour TV - Waste of money 
- Sansui TV - Televison problems since last 1 and half month 
- Sansui - 432 inches plasma TV - not worth paying for! 
- Sansui LCD TV - India - Very poor service! 
- Sansui Electric - sled5515w led 55 in tv
- Sansui - Led television 
- Sansui/ DVD Player - remote not working 
- Sansui 32" LED TV - Sansui LED TV - Extreme Cheap Quality Product
- Sansui LCD TV - Sansui service representive fails to fix the lcd tv