Sam's Club / should be shut down

Murfreesboro, TN, United States Review updated:

Deserves to be shut down. I am just NOT renewing and expect most people won't. We don't get our value for the $40.00. The employees are fine, just the store is not great. Also, I notice the store is not busy alot either. Why make an extra trip? I'll just go to another store that has the sense to keep items in stock. Sam's Corporate Offices do not address issues. I have numerous times asked them to keep products that I reorder or need to be in stock. Even certain bread is not always in stock. And, except for the salad, alot of the produce is not even as good as Walmart. I have got some produce that was so awful I had to throw it away.

Wi

Comments

• Ro
      12th of Apr, 2010

competition? LOL they are the SAME company!!!

• Ba
      12th of Apr, 2010

Here is my opinion... you can go in there without a card. If you are looking for something and they are the best buy including the 40 bucks, buy a membership. I bought tires for my box truck for a lot less than Sam's will sell them for, and the same brand too. Most of the other items are just as cheap at Walmart too. Another idea... buy online and you can save much more than you would at Sam's. And... paying 40 bucks a year to save 1 cent on gas don't make any since either. Hey people, its not 5 cents off if the station down the road is 4 cents lower than their posted price.

• Wi
      13th of Apr, 2010

Yes, you are right! Too bad it's not a value, especially where we live. Sam's loses for not listening to customers. It is not worth more than $20 if even worth that. I get better tires and deals at Discount Tire, better service for tires there too. And about anything that Walmart and Sam's Club has I can get a better deal at amazon or ebay.