Sam's Club company logo
Sam's Club
reviews & complaints
Sam's Club
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

646 complaints
98 resolved 548 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Sam's Club reviews & complaints 201 - 240

Sam's Club complaints 646

D
May 24, 2021

Sam's Club - gasoline

Your Sams Club at 10510 Parallel Parkway in Kansas City, KS still has regular gas priced at $2.79, that's 3 cents higher than the surrounding gas stations where it has historically been around 8-10...

Sam's Club - Rotisserie chicken

It would be nice if you are going to charge $4.98 for a rotisserie chicken then the buyer would get a whole chicken. My husband bought one today among the $362.32 he spent and the chicken was missing...

Sam's Club - Pharmacy

I got new medicine on 5-13-21. Dr specifically ordered the real medicine no generic. My cost at Sam's is 125.00 but my manager with exact same insusurance and exactly same medication gets it for 4.00 a month.
You should be ashamed of your company for ripping people off, karma will get your business and deserve to be brought down and bankrupte!
I will ban Sam's club and bash this company all over the web. Word of mouth is a powerful thing. If you will look at my account Imy last bill for Sam's was over 2200.00 and that's just in store. Thats Not even on all the medication you have raped me over for years.
I will never set foot in a Sam's store again and will NOT renew my membership.
I
MY FAMILY AND I WILL NEVER USE SAMS AGAIN AND WILL SPREAD THE WORD FOR THE WORLD TO SEE WHAT CROOK YOU REALLY ARE.
NOT ANOTHER DIME FROM ME.

P
May 14, 2021

Sam's Club - Your Optical Manager-Matt (Clarksburg WV store)

Good Morning, I shop at both pf your Sams stores, Morgantown and Clarksburg WV locations. On Friday 5/7, I called your Morgantown WV optical department to ask about repairing or replacing my...

N
May 13, 2021

Sam's Club - Poor In store customer service

I ordered tires from Sams. They came in on Tuesday, 5/11. I tried calling tire center yesterday for an appointment. There was no response on phone and it got transferred to customer service. The rep put me on hold. After long time call got disconnected. I called 6 times and was on hold for more than hour with customer service and no one either pick up the call or put it on hold and never respond back. After an hour, i gave up and called back later in the evening. This time there was different rep who took my call and asked my contact details. I also spoke to store manager to share my experience from the day. I am totally convinced that it does not matter to store and they will apologize on the phone. This is totally unacceptable. I have paid for the membership and i expect service.

L

Sam's Club - sams club membership

i was at a sams club in tijuana mx and they were having a membership promotion i was told that the membership was good at all sams club stores and online. so i purchased a membership and since then i have had problems using it at the san diego store i have been back to the store where i got the membership several times now i have tryed to set up a online account and my membership number is not recognised so i called customer service and was told to set up account on sams mx site and i would be able to order online from san diego store. so i did but i am unable to select any store outside of mexico. so i called customer service again and was informed that if i want to make online purchases at san diego store i would need to purchase a sams club membership in the usa. i am disabled and need to be able to use the curbside pickup but i dont find it acceptable to have to buy a second membership to do so.

Desired outcome: resolve the problem

Sam's Club - Credit card #7640

Hello
Recently I contacted synchrony bank due to them lowering my balance on a mistake that was made by them. Synchrony did correct the mistake of incorrectly reporting a missed payment, but the domino effect of lowering my credit limit was not corrected.
I have always enjoyed going to Sams Club but lately customer service has become a very low bar and maybe due to the pandemic but not always.

I just want to make it clear that I have always enjoyed shopping at Sams Club, and I would like the mistake of lowering my credit card limit to be corrected. I would like my limit updated to show the correct limit prior to the mistake that was reported to the credit bureaus.
I have worked very hard to pay my bills and get my credit up to par and it's just satisfying to ensure it is correct.

Daisy Clark
[protected]

A

Sam's Club - Unable to make on-line purchases with my new Sam's Plus Membership card.

Friday night, April 23, 2021, I attempted to make an on-line purchase via the Longview, Texas store, but when I got to the checkout, it told me that all of the items I was purchasing were out of stock . This makes my 2nd attempt to make an on-line order via the Longview, Texas store. And the 2nd time I tried to checkout, it once again told me that all items were out of stock even though the items on both orders were different. I logged into chat about 10 minutes before closing time and the guy who came on told me his name is German. He asked how he could help and I told him that I already typed in an explanation and after that he just made me wait until closing time and then disconnected the conversation before I could type a message, which I thought was very rude. I am beginning to think that I have wasted my money by spending $100 on a plus membership card if I can't use it to make on-line purchases and I don't know whether it would make a difference if I selected a different store.

Desired outcome: Is the problem my card or the store?

M
Apr 23, 2021

Sam's Club - Charged my credit card (not a Sams Credit Card) when I didn't get a purchase

I tried to do an online purchase for pick-up and the website didn't work correctly and I did not receive an order number. I waited a few hours and confirmed with the store (Dover DE) that no order was placed. I looked at my personal bank credit card - NOT a Sams Club card- and saw I was charged $54.28. I promptly called the number I was given by the local Sams Club and several times could not get to a person, it just kept sending me the Sams Club Credit Card company Syncrony (?). When I did finally get to a real person I explained the issue and asked the charges be reversed. The woman who answered the phone said I did not buy anything that day (no kidding) and she put me on hold for an hour before it went I was just disconnected.

I have reported this to my bank to dispute the charges but if Sams Club had just had better phone customer service it could have been less hassle for me.

Plus Member : 101 42100 [protected]
Name: Lisa Simpson
Store: Dover DE
Date of charge without transaction: 04/22/2021
email contact: [protected]@protonmail.com

Desired outcome: Charges on my bank credit card reversed

Sam's Club - Just Energy

In Sams club, we see the just energy representative available and they are saying that for sams members the energy price is 6-9 cents per kWh. i signed in sams club and my first month bill arrived and it was 14.5 cents per kWh. when i call customer care they say you have signed for same price. There is no offer for sams members. Why Sams club is allowing other companies inside and doing their business. we as a sams members thought that sams promotion and joined and finally they are cheater and i lost my 300$ now. is sams is going to take of my loss?

Please stop Just energy promoting inside sams club

Sam's Club - Vegan avail cheese( not Daiya ) non soy variety and egg substitute on soy varieties always a plus for a vegan shopping MOM FYI

I really wish sam and Walmart would get a vegan mom to tell them what they need to have so we vegan moms can shop in your stores . Instead of hunting and coming up empty handed FYI . I am not looking for special treatment . I am looking for equality to family's who are more health conscious. The planet could use a pick me up too . These are hard times for us all and what we eat matters a lot . More organic produce fresh would be a plus too . Thank you for listening . It's and observation that Sams and Walmart are less conscious of vegans and I was hoping to encourage that idea to change .

Desired outcome: At least a cheese and egg avail. Maybe an organic berry fresh

R

Sam's Club - Online Ordering for Pickup

Do not order online if you intend to pickup an order from Sams Club. According to Customer Service, if you order on a device other than a phone using their app, you must use Google Chrome, even if you have a browser that had allowed you to order in the past. After placing several orders over the past year, I was unable to place an order for pickup over a two day period recently and kept getting an error message (Please try again later). After several attempts I finally entered a Chat solution with Customer Service who told me I had to use Chrome in order to place an order. Unfortunately on a laptop you cannot download the Sams Club App which was another recommendation from the Customer Service rep. After the frustration of the inability to solve this problem, I feel like Sam's Club has become less helpful over the past year and am questioning whether I want to continue to be a Member .

Desired outcome: Become more astute with internet servicing and technical issues.

Sam's Club - Cancled order without notice, money placed on hold and wont release.

On Sunday 4/11/21 I ordered a Couch from SamsClub.com. I paid for the order and all was good. On Monday 4/12/21 I tracked my order only to find out Sams Club.com immediately canceled the order. I was not notified of the cancellation. I called to inquiry about the cancellation and was told I spelled my name wrong? and Oh sorry for the inconvenience. My $538.92 which was placed on hold in my bank account. I was told that my money would be on hold for 72 hours? For what a cancalled order? Why keep it on hold. I called in several times to get this matter fixed, I have been lied to and told someone would call me shortly, I am still waiting for that call. The last time I was hung up on by a supervisor. I went to the local Sam's club and spoke to a CSR and a manager, they called and they too were hung up on. We are now working on DAY 5. I HAVE NO COUCH AND MY MONEY IS STILL ON HOLD. I AM FURIOUS AT THIS POINT AND WANT SOMETHING DONE! MY ORDER # WAS [protected]

Desired outcome: I want the hold taken off my account IMMEADIATELY and I would like a $200 gift card for my time wasted

Sam's Club - Missing bottle from the pack and an ignoring service representative

I purchased today from the Sam's club in 1101 Rinehart Rd, Sanford, my usual store, three packs of "FairLife" Protein drinks. When I came home, I noticed that one of the pack had a bottle missing. I called the stores and spoke to a service representative, she listened to my problem and instead of having further conversation she transferred me to someone who did not choose to pick the call for fifteen minutes. I patiently waited for fifteen minutes and then called the number again. Now even the member's service number was busy. I tried calling this number five times at an interval of five minutes only to find no one was attending to my call. I felt bad. I wanted to inform them of the issue that there are packs with bottles missing and that what happened to me should not happen to another old person.

Desired outcome: Call from the local stores and an assurance from them that in future they would not stack packages with missing bottles.

S

Sam's Club - Generic generator

Husband purchased a gemtron generator online with my card 4/23/2020 - [protected] - total 947.93. It does not work - tried to get repaired, no one can get parts nor will work on them - Chinese based. On 3/15/2020 William with online chat said Sam's would just refund the item subject #[protected]. Because we moved to another address - they could not just replace the item (address different), then said manual refund team would issue the refund since the debt card and bank account used were different now. We changed everything to our Mexia, Texas address when we moved from Temple Texas. The debt card ending 4478 was compromised shortly after the purchase, someone tried to purchase on amazon. We closed the account entirely in November 2020. Wells Fargo provided a letter 3/23/2021 to John - online customer service stating the account had a zero balance. Wells Fargo would not comment on the debt card ending with 4478 since it had been closed around May 2020. John with online support said all was fine, all we needed was for pilot freight to pick up the generator. After a long ordeal- the generator was picked up 4/9/2021. Now the manual refund team is saying they need more info from the bank stating that card was closed. The bank will give me no more than the statement given on 3/23/2021. We have filed bankruptcy - we did have a credit card with Wells Fargo however it was not used for this purchase. I guess that is the reason Wells Fargo is not giving any more info than they are. Wells Fargo told us it was because the card was replaced with another card and they have no info on the previous card ending in 4478. I and my husband are just trying to get this refund because we need a working generator. Please check your online chat log - incident # [protected]. We need this resolved as soon as possible. Sam's now has the generator and the money. Please refund the money or provide another generator, prefer a different brand however we need a working generator. We have a farm - a working generator is a must. Can this be escalated to someone who can and will help us - it's time to get this resolved. Thank you in advance for your understanding and help. We are at wits end trying to get this resolved.

Desired outcome: Either the manual refund to be processed or provide us with a working generator

D
Apr 07, 2021

Sam's Club - Home delivery of furniture.

We bought a dinette set through Sam's Club and paid for home delivery. The delivery company Sam's Club uses, Metropolitan Warehouse, called us to set up a delivery time. We set a date for April 6 between 2pm-4pm. I took a day off work to be here for the delivery. The delivery company called just before 4pm and said they were running late and would be here before 7pm. We were home all night and they did not show up or call to let us know they couldn't make it. I called them the next day to reschedule and they told me since we missed out scheduled date it would be 2 weeks until the next delivery time is available. That means I have to take another day off work to be here for the delivery. I emailed Sam's Club about the problem we are having with delivery and there customer service told us we need to be patient. I've used up about all my patience.

Desired outcome: A on-time delivery

J

Sam's Club - Bestway power steel deluxe 20 x 48

Member #690 10140 [protected].
JoAnn Ferris 422 County Rd 1, Chenango Forks, NY 13746
email: [protected]@gmail.com

On March 25, 2021, order # [protected], I ordered the Bestway Power Steel Deluxe 20 X 48 pool from Sams Club. I received two of the same boxes/parts and did not receive the liner, ladder and strap to complete the pool.

Desired outcome: I would love the other box sent to complete my pool ( or a complete refund)

Sam's Club - Service issues with employees @ Timonium MD club

I encountered an issue with employees at this location because my face mask was below my chin during check out. An employee by the name of Kevin loudly demanded that I pull up my mask. I explained to him that I was in my cool down period because of disability breathing but following the guidance of 6 feet away under the CDC's recommendation. He then called me a "fool". Next He summoned the supervisor & I gave same reason. Female supervisor threatened to terminate membership and deny me access to facility. The CDC & ADA state that a person who has trouble breathing should not wear a face mask or cloth face covering. Violating my right under the department of justice ADA violation protocol your employee impeded my exercise of my constitutionally protected rights.

Desired outcome: Not to be harassed by employees about my constitutionally protected rights.

H
Mar 26, 2021

Sam's Club - Missing item from my online order and oranges are bad

My name is Jenny Velasquez I have very bad experience in Sam's Club in Houston Texas Richey Rd 77073. I order online for 3 days ago for pickup today yesterday they send me a email saying that my order is ready when arrived home I noticed I was missing one of the item from the order and they charged me I call customer services from Richey Rd Sam's club let them know I was missing one of the item and I ask for my refund because I didn't have time to go back there. The lady that answered the phone was Mrs. David she tell me I can't get my refund that I have to go there and get my item in person I explain her if I order online to pickup is because I don't can get inside the store because I have health problems and she reply to me they don't have the time for give me my item outside the store. I explain her is their mistake to talk to the personal to check everything she was very rude and tell me they all are human I understand that but I work with customer and customer is first and when you make a mistake you have to make something easier for customers but this employee make me feel they don't care about business because she was so rude. I can't believe they can't give refund. And also they don't check for the fruit today the two bags of oranges that I purchase in every bag 4 oranges was in bad condition. I think we pay a member ship in sam's The employee have to check everything the item before giving to the customers. I think this is my last year purchase a membership in sam's Because they don't care about customer the employee think they are doing a favor to you but I not every time that I purchase in sam's I spend more than $100 nothing is for free + I pay membership. My order number was [protected]. The item that I missing is the Dove bar Soap. My phone number is [protected] my email is [protected]@yahoo.com.

Sam's Club - candy selection not as big as it used to be

i have shopped sams club for 15 yrs for my vending supplies. it appears i will be going to your competitor cosco. hearing selection is way better there. i used to tell everyone to go to sam's club that is not going to happen anytime soon. if you are deleteing your candy stock that would be good to know. date of my last visit was 3/24/21. i am to renew my membership. i have not and possibly will not. i may get a cosco membership and see how things go there. i spend about 300 a month there. but i am only 1 person. i am guessing i wont hear anything back.

Desired outcome: want answer if you are not carrying candy for vendor

1  ...  5 6 7  ...  33