Sam's Club / rude service

1 Glen Burnie, MD, United States Review updated:

The associates are rude and unhelpful. While waiting on you they don’t acknowledge you talk among each other and just hand your receipt and change with out even saying thanks come again or even looking at you.. Makes you mad you just spent your money there.. Just rude and one associates in particular Tyria (not sure of spelling) nails are so long she can barley get the coins out of the register, and makes the rudest comments. She single-handed can destroy that location

Up

Comments

1st of Sep, 2008

I to also have a complant about a sams club in eastgate Ohio
    about the gas station attendent who is asleep everytime i go to get gas. Everytime I go there an employee man named Bill is asleep in the little building at the gas station.
    My gas can be bought elsewhere as well as there.
    I think thats pretty good when I go to spend my money to get gas and the longhaired old fart is asleep.

sincerly mad costomer

• Bp
      27th of Nov, 2008

The customer service at Sam's Club in Tampa is second to none. They are extremely helpful in person and when you call!

3rd of Mar, 2009

There is not one store, or club, that is perfect. I realize that this happened at the club you shop at, but this is not true everywhere. My Sams Club in San Marcos, Texas offers the best customer service. I can honestly say that the $100 a year I pay for my membership is well-spent and I would spend more if the price went up. There are great deals to be found, great customer service, and I feel respected as a member when I walk in. Sorry the club in your area is not as welcoming.

• Hk
      16th of Aug, 2009

In response to the comment about the gas station employee: that employee can be fired if he is caught sleeping. Report it!!!

28th of Sep, 2009

We also felt disrespected at Sams Club while returning an item to Fayetteville, Ar store. We canceled our membership before we could use it. Un Happy Consumer

• Fr
      31st of Jul, 2011

poor custumer service in scarborough, me

• Me
      16th of Mar, 2013

Sams Club Rosedale MD
    Waited in line for 45 minutes while cashier let another customer go out to parking lot to get something meanwhile we ask to be rung up and he said he couldn't because customer was half way rung up with his order.
    Walk by sample tables 3 times, 3 different tables and the reps there did not asked us once to try the products they were promoting but, when some other customers of a different effnic came by the reps ask them to try the product. This was certainly not the first time we encounter this at Sams club.This was reported last time and it still nothing done.
    I actually paid to be treated this way. No more after this I decided after today, I will not be renewing my membership.