Sam's Club / poor customer service

1 Big Flats, NY, United States

I recently purchased 700.00 in tires. The first time I went to Sam's Club to have them installed I had a two hour wait. Unfortunately after two hours I still had no new tires and I had to leave to pick someone up at the airport. The associated at the tire department were rude and could not give me an estimated time of installation. The manager on duty took my name and that was that. Two days later I returned to have the tires installed I was assured it would be 45 minutes. I returned to get my car in 45 minutes the rude associate stated it's not done. Ireplied how do you know you didn't ask me my car type. His reply was it will be a few minutes more, well after 30 minutes more the associate came back threw my car keys at me and that was that. I again complained to a manager this time it was the club manager who just rolled his eyes at me as if to say yeah, okay lady. I have decided that this was my last purchase at sam's clu. I have been a member for at least 10 years, but not anymore. I will take my money somewhere else.