Sally's Beauty Supply / holiday return's

1 Sun City Center, FL, United States Review updated:

Bought a christmas gift for husband. He received the same gift from another relative. Unable to find receipt. Just wanted to exchange or store credit. The store manager was very rude and pointed to a sign hidden in a corner about no exchanes or refunds for electrical purchases. I explained the sealed package had not been tampered with or opened. She said that sometimes corporate will allow exchanges and refunds after the holidays but this christmas 2010 they haven't released the ok to do so. Sally's is not customer service friendly. If you shop there know when you walk out the door that's it!!! I work hard for my money. If i'm buying a gift and that person wants to exchange they should be able to. I'll never shop there again!!!

Comments

• Jc
      5th of Jan, 2011

I totally agree, Sallys has very bad customer service! I went in there to buy hair extensions, asked specifically for "clip ins" and the lady handed me the wrong one which i purchased! I came home only to be disappointed that i would have to drive all the way back. I ended up getting there and they told me they cannot be returned after they are open. I understand this but the lady was the one who showed me which ones they were and told me they were the ones i was looking for! if it weren't for her i would have walked away with the right product rather than wasting $90. The lady honest to god looked as if it made her day to watch me walk away in such disappointment. It shouldn't be the fact that they can re-sell to get money, but rather the customer service!