Having problems with Mac Cosmetics?

Mac Cosmetics Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 588 0070 (General Inquiries / United States)
+1 800 866 6464 (MAC Pro Customer Service / United States)
+61 180 061 3828 (Australia)
+43 800 006 184 (Austria)
+41 800 200 377 (Switzerland)
+971 80 062 223 (United Arab Emirates)
+44 800 054 2999 (United Kingdom)
767 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mac Cosmetics Customer Service. Initial Mac Cosmetics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mac Cosmetics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mac Cosmetics. Discuss the issues you have had with Mac Cosmetics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Mac CosmeticsCustomer service

This is a complaint in regards to a Mac store attendent at Orion mall Rajajinagar banglore..worst customer service ever and was do arrogant showing products..you need please train your staff appropriately to handle customers in right way..it's soo shameful that you have attendants in your stores who really are worst ever .Kindly look into this asap

Mac CosmeticsOnline order not received, but my account was charged

I ordered Mac cosmetics on November 27th, and my account was charged $51.50. For some reason I never received a confirmation number or email, and the products were never received. I contacted MAC cosmetics a few weeks later and received no satisfaction. They told me to contact my bank. I ordered the items during a sitewide 30 percent off sale. Although the items showed up in my MAC account as previously purchased, and I have proof of the charge, the MAC representative refused to send me any of the items.

Mac CosmeticsStaff in Mac

I went today and I bought 2 products with another customer paying next to me the staff told her u get another 10 percent off so I asked how to get the 10 percent
      They said if bought above 30bd I'll get the discount, so I went and I added more products to get the discount, then the cashier told me because I already paid for the first 2 products this can't be done! And it will take time which I said I'll wait but they didn't agree!
      They didn't made the discount offer clear otherwise I wouldn't buy in the 2 times within 5 minutes
      I'm furious because the staff didn't offer any help whatsoever and we're really rude and unprofessional!

Mac CosmeticsUnethical behavior

Whomever and whatever side, this is wrong.
        This is your employee blatantly putting this out to everyone to see, with MAC Cosmetics attached to her name.
        Should be unacceptable and I will make sure it is dealt with socially as well:
        ON FACEBOOK Someone was selling Trump Masks. Your employee Latreisha Jones

Sakeithia Jones
        Need to be burned
        · Reply · 21h
        James Heflin
        Sakeithia Jones by all of them and burn them then
        · Reply · 41m
        Latreisha Trei Hazelwood
        Sakeithia Jones the masks are trash just like the people who buy them. I said what I said sis! ❤️

Jun 27, 2020

Mac Cosmetics — Powder foundation

Ordered a buy 1 get 1 free promotion for my wife. The link took me to their Facebook page, not the order...

Mac CosmeticsModern twist kajal liner in Shoreline

I would like to express how disappointed I am in your decision to discontinue my favourite liner and not replace it with a viable option. I have found a replacement with Marc Jacobs cosmetics and will no longer be a Mac customer . I am sure that that was not your intention when you discontinued this item, but that is the consequence. I am sure that I am not the only one that's made this decision.

Jan 14, 2020

Mac Cosmetics — undelivered order, unethical behaviour, worst customer services ever

I ordered and paid for mac products from official mac website online on the 29th of dec 2019 in istanbul...

Mac Cosmeticscustomer executive

Mac shud explain their executives to sell the products in a polite manner, rather than simply acting smart and considering themselves as the head of mac cosmetics..this really kind of upset the customer..im talking abt mr.raju verma, branch in logix mall, noida..plz take care!!
            I feel that a lot depends on the person who can clear your doubts and convince you to buy the products..behaving in such an unprofessional manner is really not appreaciable!!

Mac Cosmeticslipstick

Hi I have a complaint about my MAC lipstick bought on Friday 1st November. I used it for the second time and it broke off! This is not the first mac lipstick to do this. I have one other lipstick that did this. I wasn't going to contact you after my cold front lipstick broke, but now that another has I feel I must say. I have many many MAC lipsticks. It is all I wear. Please can you advise what can be done. I live outside Ballymena and travel to Belfast for these. I'm very disappointed.

lipstick

Oct 29, 2019

Mac Cosmetics — no staff!

Everytime I go to the brookvale mac places in david jones and Myers there is no staff on! I drive half an...

Mac Cosmeticsfoundation, eyeliner, mascara, powder

Got Mac products from Inorbit mall during last Diwali.Looks like the products are expired, getting pimples n eye infection after using the products.On the products box there is no date mentioned . please help out how with a resolution to my problem. have paid 14 k for it expecting great results but it turned out to be worse than the local ones.. really disappointed.

Sep 29, 2019

Mac Cosmetics — customer service

Yesterday while shopping in the Mac Store. I asked for a Mascara. The customer service attendant went to get...

Mac Cosmeticsm.a. c. absolutely it. pro longwear lip pencil.

Im a 42 year old Australian woman. While applying the lip pencil to all over my lip, which is what i do, the crayon product fell back through into the pencil (how should this even be possible, is not the pencil full?) and the wooden tip then punctured my lip leaving a splinter. It's quite painful, swollen & looks like i have a coldsore, but its a splinter. This happened on 20th September 2019. I do love all MAC products this is the first ive ever experienced this or any complaints for MAC. To resolve could send me some more lip liners, this one must have been faulty. - Address: 10 Fritz st, Loganlea, 4131, QLD. Australia. -

Mac Cosmeticsmac shop services

In turkey, whenever i go to any mac stores they dont give me samples all they say is it's finished. Today, at forum Istanbul mac store, i asked the lady to give me a mini sample with my purchase of 3 products she refused. She said it's finished and misbehaved with me. I asked her to calm down and she started shouting and saying bad things about a tourist

Mac Cosmeticsgift card

I purchased a Mac online gift card two months ago, of £90 value, and they haven't sent me the pin yet, so I can't activate and use it.
                      This situation is ridiculous! I sent numerous emails to customer service, but apart to receive an automatic response, I received nothing. I'm really disappointed for the service.
                      I have been waiting for the pin, almost 2 months, and I'm really tired!
                      I would like to hearing from you soon.
                      Thank you.
                      Arianna

Mac Cosmeticsservice at the mac mirdif city center store and mac arabian center store, dubai, uae

Hello,
                        This is in regards to the issue which I had to face yesterday (16/08/2019) in your two different stores, Arabian center MAC store and Mirdiff city center MAC store.
                        Around 8pm I visited Arabian center MAC store to buy some stuff which are:

prep + prime highlighter - bright forecast
                        technakohl liner - graphblack
                        eye brows styler - stud
                        prep + prime lip
                        matte lipstick - chili

I just showed my mac mobile application to the sales girl which are in the cart and I told her I need these all to buy and then she checked on my mobile and replied technakohl liner - graphblack out of stock and the other all stuff available. Then I bought all the remaining stuff and total amount was around aed 391.

It didn't take even more than 5 minutes again I returned to the store and I showed her prep + prime highlighter which I asked her for bright forecast, instead of giving me this, she had given me the light boost which I didn't even ask for. Then she was sorry and she went and checked to exchange it. Again she came back and told sorry that also out of stock but you can go to any other store and exchange it by showing the bill within 15 days.

I accepted her apology and had to drive to mirdif city center mac store. I reached there around 8.30pm. I talked to one lady over there that I want to buy mineralize skinfinish natural - dark deep as this also was out of stock in arabian center mac store and also need to exchange the prep + prime highlighter - light boost which they have sold me the wrong one. Then she opened the package and told me this is used one we cannot accept. I explained her the whole story this is what happened and I showed her the bill and the time I visited the previous store. But she talked to me in a bad manner seems like she is suspecting me. I asked her to call the arabian center mac store and check with them. But the sales girls in mirdif were not preferred to call them they were giving me so many excuses. After sometimes the same lady called arabian mac store and checked. Even after that mirdif mac store refused to take my item by saying "we cannot accept and take the responsibility go and check with the same arabian center mac store"

Now around 9 pm, again I had to drive Arabian center MAC store. As usual the sales girl apologize to me and tried to give me a voucher card amount of the wrong item. But I refused to take it as I'm not going to trust your service anymore. May be again they will tell me, cannot help me out with this voucher card. So I had to take some other items as I didn't have any other option.

This service is the worst customer experience I ever got from MAC.

1 - Why before billing cannot double check with the customer?
                        2 - Why do you tell the customer to go and check with other stores, after you billed out of stock items?
                        3 - If the company is MAC, why the branches are not helping and communicating with each other branches businesses?
                        4 - If you have a problem with the product why don't you resolve it internally? Why the blame is putting on the customer?
                        5 - If you are telling me that is a used item, that means you have sold me a used item which is your problem not mine and you are telling the customer to go here and there to solve it out! Is this your customer service?
                        6 - If you are talking about hygiene, I can escalate this to higher, that you have sold me a used item.
                        7 - There is a way to talk to a customer. How is that acceptable talking in an insulting way in front of other customers like suspecting?
                        8- When I returned to the Arabian store for the last time, the sales girl even she told me "if you come on tomorrow, even I should have told you this is a used one" so what is the purpose of stating on the bill you can exchange within 15 days?
                        9 - Who is going take the responsibility for the time which you wasted from me around one hour, my car wastage and the talking to me in an insulting way in front of the other customers?
                        10 - Main problem is why your products are not sealed type?

I have attached some pictures which you can have a look.

1st pictures is the exchanged bill.
                        2nd picture is the statement of the exchanging policy.
                        3rd picture is the items which I had to buy as I didn't have any other option.
                        4th picture is the items I bought before. (Without the wrong item)
                        All you can see are not sealed type.

I'm looking for a quick response for this.

Mac Cosmeticsmakeup samples

I have been filling this out for over a year now to get mac samples and I never received any can you please find out why or please send me my samples. Cheri cosner. 5 swallow lane henry virginia 24102 I really love your products and do buy them and everytime I fill out the request form in photo below I end up extremely disappointed when I do not receive my samples

makeup samples

• Updated by Cheri61 · Aug 13, 2019

Where are my samples after a year of filling this out Grrr 👺👺

Mac Cosmeticsincompetent customer service

I ordered items online 8/1 and later received an email stating my items would be shipped to some unknown person in CA. I'm in PA. I contacted the toll free number and explained. I further recalled that I did see this unknown name and address on my account and clicked to change the billing address to my address which was already in the system. I stupidly assumed that would change the shipping. It did not and when I received an email confirming the order I followed up with the toll free number. I explained and the person stated that she would change the shipping info and I should be set. Later I git an email stating that order was cancelled. I call and speak to a person who says that she will remove the name and address that did not belong on my account and that she would place the items back in my cart and I could repurchase. I inquired about the preauthorization pending charge and she stated that that would drop off and not go thru. I reordered the same items again and noticed that now there are 2 preauthorization charges. Today I get another email stating that the second order was cancelled. Upon further investigation I learn that the person who cancelled my order put in a fraud alert therefore all orders I made will be flagged. I AM FURIOUS. Additionally, the first charge has completely been authorized and the money has been removed from my account. I want someone to contact me immediately to discuss placing my money back in my account and two not submitting the charge to my bank for the second charge and three fix your system, retrain your incompetent staff so that I can get the items I desire.

Lynn Speight
                            [protected]

Macsales lady gave me the wrong product

Hello I was in Gold Coast at the airport and bought Mac NC15 and got home to Hobart to see the lady HD in fact given me NW15 which I am unable to use I have the receipt however when I went to exchange at Myer in Hobart where they sell Mac they advised this was not possible and to contact you.
                              I am almost out and need my make up and I am not prepared to go spend another $54 on another bottle
                              Can you assist please
                              My email is Simone.[protected]@qantas.com.au and contact is [protected]

Mac Cosmeticsmac store - macy’s, newport mall

This is regarding a purchase that i made on June 10, 2019 at MAC store - Macy's, Newport Mall.
                                Product - MAC Studio Fix Fluid.
                                I got it for my mother by checking the shade on her, so I don't remember the shade name. On coming home I kept the bag As-is. Later when I opened the bag to give it to my mom, I found the bag empty. Searched for it frantically to realize that the store girl did not put the product in the bag and billed me for it. I have been a consistent customer of MAC and would like to be compensated for this carelessness. Please send me a store credit/ refund for the same. Thanks.