Sally Beauty Supply Logo

Sally Beauty Supply

Having problems with Sally Beauty Supply?

Sally Beauty Supply reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 12, 2007. The latest review S-PRO Sophie Gas Lift Stool was posted on Jun 12, 2021. The latest complaint store management was resolved on Feb 01, 2020. Sally Beauty Supply has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 155 reviews. Sally Beauty Supply has resolved 34 complaints.

Sally Beauty Supply Customer Service Contacts

+1 940 898 7500 (United States)
+1 866 234 9442 (Customer Service)
+1 800 444 7712 (Customer Service)
+44 118 944 7000 (United Kingdom)
3001 Colorado Blvd
Denton, Texas
Locations

United Kingdom

210 Wharfedale Road, Winnersh Triangle, Wokingham, Berkshire, England RG41 5TS

Germany
Verwaltung, Moselstr. 27, 60329 Frankfurt, Germany

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sally Beauty Supply Customer Service. Initial Sally Beauty Supply complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sally Beauty Supply above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sally Beauty Supply. Discuss the issues you have had with Sally Beauty Supply and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sally Beauty Supply Complaints & Reviews

Sally Beauty Supply — debbie from 3225

This woman is a monster. There has been several occasions that I've shopped at that store and every time...

Sally's Beauty Supply, Round Rock TX — new manager is rude, unprofessional, and pushy

I'm a regular customer at Sally's and the store I go to has recently got a new manager. Not sure...

Sally's Beauty Supply — rude staff

One of your newly hired staff had a problem with me in highschool. Thats all well and good but she needs to...

Sally Beauty Supplymanagement

I have loved working for Sally's Beauty Supply up until my store shut down and I was transferred to a new store. The manager now is TERRIBLE! She is the most shady and scandalous person I have ever, ever met. The company standard for managers is that they have to work 45 hours a week. Mine leaves after working only 3 hours and comes back at closing to clock out! EVERYDAY! So to the company she is working 12 hour days, when in reality, she is only working 15-20 hours a week. Just recently, she advised us to scam the company and customers by "utilizing" 15% off coupons to sell customers on certain products to exceed our monthly company ratios. She's giving away money just so she can meet monthly ratios and APPEAR to have an excellent team. I can't deal with this is dishonesty I am at a loss for words...the previous employees who have called the employee concern line she FIRED as soon as she figured out who called. My plan is to call tomorrow and I can almost guarantee that I will be fired before this issue is resolved. It sucks working for a company that you LOVE, and the only option left is to complain, which in this case always backfires on the employee. I guess sometimes standing up for what is right is worth the risk. If I can't help myself maybe it can help the future employees at my store. =/

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

JohnJohnM Nov 06, 2014

That sucks! Youre doing whats right and ethical and the person thats suppose to take care of the store and is given the trust is being dishonest and simply deserves to get fired. I think you should be given the manager position. :)

sallybeauty.comI haven't received full order and seller ignores me

I bought nail polishes and skin care products from the website www.sallybeauty.com. I was really disappointed in the services, ‘coz I ordered in total 7 items, but I received only 4. I waited that the seller would reach me and provide money back and the missing items, but this jerk simply avoided me. I sent couple of emails, but no one replied. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Sally Beauty Supply Manager (Joke) — falsify test???

I was the manager at this location and the year and half it was very challenging, the store was so dirty and...

sallybeauty.comchanged the price of my order

I ordered a lot of stuff from the website www.sallybeauty.com, and they offered it with 50% discount. I paid for the order and received the confirmation email, but at the next day I received invoice, which stated that they charged me for full price. Also I wanted to receive 2 products, but they didn’t send them at all. I ordered all this stuff in order to receive free shipping, and I didn’t understand why they changed the price after I placed the order. I wonder if someone had the same situation and can offer good solution. Thanks.

sally beauty salon — not buisness like

0n January 27, 2013 at 12:44 my mother andI had gone inside the store to see about some items. We had asked...

Sally Beauty Supply #01242 — customer service

The first clerk... I do not know her name, her accent was british, I felt as though I were truly putting her...

Sally's Beauty Supplydiscrimation

This store is very wrong for termination on of the best employees, that had been there for more then 2 years, I had been a customer
        for about 5 years, when I went into the store other day, I asked what happened to that beautiful young black girl that use to work
        here and some young guy, with two colors in his hair, burst out and stated she was terminated first of all that is not what he should of
        stated, and that is against the company policy, that is the kind of people that does not need to be working, I am going on all web site
        not to shop sally's beauty supply every again.

Sally's Beauty Supply — underwhelming customer service

I like to start off by saying; we are frequent shoppers of Sally Beauty Supply for years. However, I am...

Sally Beauty Supplyin store injury

These people literally didn't care that I was burned due to their direct incompetence and refused to even let me wash my burned hand. I had to run to another store for help, file a police report, and see a doctor for treatment. I was injured because of their employee and received nothing but an arrogant attitude. They lied and lied. This isn't over. I've found there are businesses that appreciate their customers and those that don't. Word of mouth goes a long way in the retail industry. If you want my advice, stay away from sally's. I'm out time and money... Never again!

Sally Beauty Supplyhorrible workers

Service is terrible!!! The women who works is mean to customer and always has an attitude problem. The should fine nice and humble worker that make costumers feel welcome.

• Sh
                Sharon McCluskey Jul 24, 2014

Shirley of store 1155 has such a bad attitude that my friend and almost walked out. As were looking round she watched us as if we were thugs and we are both 55 years old. Went to the other sales girl and she was awesome but I forgot to get her name. This was around 4:30 on July 24th. I will not go back to that store. Shirley then sat on the floor while the great sales girl waited on us and 4 other young girls. Shirley shouldn't be a manager in my opinion. Horrible attitude and rude, I'm not a thug and I don't shop lift. OMG get rid of her.

Sally's Beauty Supply — uneducated staff

I used to shop at Sally's all the time. Even when we didn't have a store in my city I'd order...

Sally's Beauty Supplyhair tools and product

I am a loyal Sallys customer for at least
              15 yrs. I have shopped all over WA State
              At a variety of Sallys. I have noticed there
              product is getting made with less quality lately
              I don't know if they are trying to save money
              and not putting ingredients in or there lab people
              are just getting lazy and not learning and
              Keeping up with the times. My mom is a professional
              And has been for 20 years, it took me a while
              to convince her and other pros to shop at Sallys
              You have come so far to get a bad name now.
              Maybe less brand names; Beyond the Zone, ion, tresemme.
              Concentrate on quality not quantity.
              I wanted to add one more thing hopefully
              Sallys lab is not making that generic (blk&wht)
              because it does nothing but put build up
              On your hair all the same feel to your hair
              no matter which generic product and they
              Make styling tools now that don't work either

• Sh
                  Shanon Crawford Dec 02, 2011

I have had the same experience recently

Sally's Beauty Supply. — manager

I walked in s Sally's approached a girl who happened to be at register talking with another employee. I...

Sally Beauty Supply StoreI will not shop here ever for a second time

I am a DOG groomer for shelters. I have a fantastic set of Wahl Clippers. I sent my husband into this store to buy replacement blades. He called me as soon as he got there I let them know I need blades for this specific model. YOU would thinkg Sales associates working these stores would know how to sale you the right item considering the only way of getting the blades is from the sales associate at the counter. Since they refuse to give customer satisfaction on items that sales reps should have knowledge of the consumer pays the price. When my husband returned with the bag yes I had bag balm on my hands yes it got on the OUTSIDE of the package and well anyone that has delt with DOGs knows DOG hair gets on everything. so ok yes I admit The ink on the back of the package was smeared and ok so maybe a DOG hair or 2 was on my hand but the package wasn't opened even after me calling them after pulling the package out of the bag and telling the associate that this is the incorrect one she sold us I was told well they are the same size and they changed them a bit. Well I could tell by looking thru the clear package without opening it that I have 3 screw holes that need to bolt the blade on not 2. So since I had to wait 2 days for a manager to call who insisted she would lose her JOB if anyone found out but since the package wasn't opened she would do exchange for the right ones. So sent my husband in to exchange them and due to me wiping the oil off the outside of package causing the smear on the upc code she refused to exchange. So I called the corporate office who then called the store to have the store manager LIE to them saying I was trying to get CASH back on blades that had been used and was covered in hair. I questioned them how that could be when the package was never opened there was no way hair got inside and it was impossible for me to even use them since I don't have a set of clippers that even takes that blade. I was then told by the corporate office that one can use blades without a set of clippers. I said yes of course I should of tried that maybe i can comb the blades thru the DOGs hair and cause them to vibrate opposed to each other to get the JOB done thanks for your help. Since this incident and talking to a hairdresser that has her own shop in the zone to find out she won't even give this store any business since they refuse to ever exchange items that don't even work even items bought 2 hours prior to returning to the store. Maybe the store remembers the blowdryer that cost well over $100.00 that shorted out and nearly burnt her hand. Sally stores sell supplies and I know they can't control if they get a faulty item but they should return it and send it back to this company itself but seems it doesn't matter if it's an item that has malfunctioned or a sales rep that is incompetent but my take on it is I know the economy is in a crisis even chain stores have had their share of problems but you shouldn't rip off your customers especially when you need customers that are satisfied to keep your business going. Overall I believe the sales rep sold the incorrect item on purpose this set of blades cost more then the set I needed and they need sales and afterall the sale is final even on unopened packages doesn't matter if they have hired incompetent workers that have NO knowledge of blades you would reckon the workers would at least know how to read the paper to match the blades for your model. I will not shop here ever for a second time for anything and well I know a hairdresser that suggests the same.

samrm9862 Jun 03, 2016

I was browsing the aisle for products and as I was walking from one aisle to the next I noticed a young woman whom works as an sales associate was following me from one aisle to the next. I approached her and made her aware that I felt uncomfortable and would be reporting this incident. I shall never shop at a Sally's Beauty shop again!

• Ti
                    timmygirl84 Apr 28, 2012

You are a ###.

• Kj
                    kj8 Apr 15, 2012

Common sense would tell you not to let a child stand/sit in the cart. Blame yourself not Walmart's carts.

Sally Beauty — horrible upper management

This is the truth so help me god. I was a manager at Sallys and it didnt take long to understand how poorly...

Sally Beauty Supply — horrible management and district manager!

Working for Sally Beauty Supply is absolutely ridiculous! The manager at Simpsonville, South Carolina...

Sally Beauty Supply #02705 — lack of customer service

The managers are rude, and if you expect any help, well don't. I asked for assistance as I explained to...