Having problems with Avon.com?

Avon.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 367 2866 (United States, English)
+1 866 588 2866 (United States, Spanish)
777 Third Avenue
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avon.com Customer Service. Initial Avon.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Avon.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Avon.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Avon.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Avon.com Complaints & Reviews

Dec 02, 2020

Avon.com — Missing items and very poor customer service

Lets start I am making a official complaint, my name to use during these procedures and possible court action...

Oct 05, 2020

Avon.com — Representative. Sandra Orozco

Hi, I been in contact with your representative Sandra Orozco in Hesperia, CA at sandra.o.[protected]@gmail.com...

Avon.comChelsea Cjay or Chelsea Watson

dear sir/madam

Chelsea Watson is a bully and a snidey scam artists who has taken £2620 from me to prop up her avon bonuses and commissions, I would really appreciate if you would bann this person from using avon as a way to scam people! She promised to pay me back but hasn't done so!

Jul 11, 2020

Avon.com — Anew anti wrinkle cream

I used Avon anti wrinkle cream and had a severe allergic reaction to it. After visiting the Urgent care 2...

Avon.comI'm complaining about a Avon seller

Her name is holly she lives at 43 Belmont place, Ashford, Kent Tn24 0pj.

I live on the ground floor and holly lives on the 3rd, she's been having customers collect their orders from her home, which is a secure buzzer entry system, which the doors slam every time someone enters or leaves. I have fibromyalgia and arthritis in my spine and have to rest for times throughout the day and evening . This is very stressful being disturbed all the time and her dog barks every time the door buzzer goes off too . Could you please confirm that she shouldn't be getting customers to collect she should be delivering?? If this isn't the case please ask her to . I wish to be kept anomalous .

Avon.comshortages

They advertise stuff in the catalogs, you order it and take the customs money, and then avon tells you sorry we ran out. It'll be 4 - 8 weeks before we get more, or we want be getting any more at all.

So now you as the avon rep. Has to face the angry customer and look foolish and take a lot of back talk from a customer, and refund the money. And you just lost a customer because of this.

Avon.comblemish vanish

I ordered a blemish vanish face product on September catalogue.. which cost me R110 only to find out that the product reacted badly to my skin.. I only used it once or twice both products and i had to sent them back to an Avon agent. She then told me she will lodge a complaint on my behalf and probably if it was successful i would get my refund or take another product worth the money i spent.
        I waited for the feedback for almost 5weeks and they told me.. they cant refund me because i had opened both the products ..i shouldve opened only one product.
        Well i dont have a problem if my enquiry was not accepted what i fail to understand is that hence i could not get my money back still i was not given back the product which i complaint about.. i mean i paid for it even if it reacted badly on my skin.. now i've lost my money and also no products.. I really fail to understand how you guys work.

Avon.comone of your representatives

A representative by the name of Linda payne or Linda Guidry who lives and sells your product in Orange Texas has made some disturbing comments about people of color on social media. She even says that she is thinking about joining the KKK. I surely hope that your company, who I spend alot of money with, don't share the same views about people of color as she does. I know alot of POC that sells and buys your product. I hope you deal with this matter accordingly. Thank you!

Avon.comabuse

I am writing with respect to an Avon representative by the name of Terri Heffernen, Gold Coast Avon. She administers a support page on Facebook for people who suffer from Spinocerebellar Ataxia. She has used her Avon page to harass and abuse me— a brief member of the group after I blocked her from contacting me. I am in the late stages of my disease and she would not leave me alone after asking her to do so (largely in part because both I and my mother who joined the group in solidarity queried her credentials). I doubt Avon (for whom I briefly worked 11 years ago) wants its good name besmirched by someone who would use her position as an Avon rep to attack a person who has nothing to do with her outside of a support group. I sincerely hope you will reconsider her as an employee. I have all relevant documentation in the event it is needed.
            Thank you for your attention to this matter.

• Updated by DrKf · Sep 29, 2019

I neglected to mention my concern about her mental stability: if she was confident going after someone who is vulnerable and dying, how might she deal with an unsatisfied customer? I have found this whole experience extremely unsettling and I expect Avon will as well. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

Avon.comavon representative

I placed an order with an Avon rep weeks ago but when the order came even tho I paid full price for my order 3 hair dyes were missing from my order, the representative I contacted said they hadn't come with the order and she had re ordered them for the next order but weeks passed with no contact so I messaged her again to be told she has stopped doing Avon and will refund me, but again another week has passed with no refund and no contact so I messaged her again and now she is saying wait another week! I know I am not the only person that has paid for goods we haven't recived with no contact and no refund her name is carly Armstrong I have copy's of all the messages between us too

Avon.comanew product packaging

I have a comment regarding the jars used for your Anew products. I feel that the jars trap too much product on the underside of the rim(s). I can't help but believe that they are made this way to sell you more product. I got down to the end of my two jars and have been using a Qtip to scoop a tremendous amount of cream from the rims. How about using a jar that has no rims, doesn't look as classy but your customers will get more of their money's worth from their products.

Avon.comstacey macray

I would like to complain about a Avon representative and I would like to go unknown I have wanted to order from Avon over £70 worth of goods and this person who lives in Horsforth called Stacey Macray is refusing to order anything over £50
                  I have worked for Avon my self and even I know there is no limit as to what you can spend i have also ordered from another friend and I have spent over £70 with her would someone please have a word with Stacey as if she keeps refusing to pay over £70 she would lose custom as people are shopping for birthdays anniversary Christmases excetra and people will want to buy for others off Avon

Avon.compink bag

I bought a bag from Avon distributor it lasted a week got torn apart bringing it back to a distributor is hard because they say they can't do anything about it .I bought it at R370 that's to much to lose my name is Patricia my Email address is [protected]@Gmail.com
                    Please attend to my complaint is did like the bag but it was not worth the money I bought it with to last only a few days.

Avon.comgold glitter flip flops

I bought the flip flops for a holiday in May this year, I wore them about 3 times on holiday and not much since as I keep them for hols ! Ian going away again I'm sept! But in this hot weather I have worn them 4 times ! The actual strap has come away from the shoe making them impossible to wear ! So basically after about ten times they are fit for the bin which I find unacceptable!! I would be grateful to here if you would refund me with a credit note of some sort! I have been a long time customer and feel I have wasted allot of money when many high street prices are much cheaper than Avon Mrs greaves

Jun 14, 2019

Avon.com — avon gutts cycle

Sir I am om Arsod. I want to tell that I brought a gutts cycle and my cycle was broken the rod then I visit...

Apr 24, 2019

Avon.com — avon

Someone used my wife's ID number to sign up with Avon Colombia over the phone. This person did not need to...

Avon.comsmooth moves: anti-cellulite cooling gel

Good morning,
                        First let me start by saying I have been using Avon products for years. I am 62 years old and this is the very first time I have been unhappy with a product.

Just wanted to give my review/complaint regarding anti-cellulite gel. I brought 2 tubes and used as directed. After both tubes were gone, there was no significant difference. I wish I had taken before and after pictures but I didn't. Not happy at all with that purchase.

Avon.comchristmas bubble bath

Me and my daughter used this product in the bath and when we got out I noticed I was very red and sore like I was sun burnt also my daughter was red aswell. Had to apply cream to myself straightaway as it hurt very much my little girl was crying it was not a nice experience. I would like some form or compensation for this. I am not happy at all it took a while for it to stop stinging had to put a fan on myself and my daughter to try and cool our skin down. I shall not be using Avon products again after this.

Avon.com — teresa ledford

I had to call her 6 times to give my order to her. That was September 26, 2018. I still have not received my...

Product: Avon Bronzing pearls: Radiant Glow — bronzing pearls radiant glow variant

Hi, Why do you keep reformulating? I understand cost is a factor but the reason I chose this shade i...

Durban