Sally Beauty Supply #02705lack of customer service

P

The managers are rude, and if you expect any help, well don't. I asked for assistance as I explained to the Manager because I had just come from the Vet and had a dog in the car. I was the first one to the cash register, she would not sell me the perm I had picked out because it was professional, I had to go pick out another. Instead of helping me she took another customer ahead of me, and it took her 10 minutes to check this girl out. I don't care how cheap their stuff is, they do not know how to treat a customer.