Sally Beauty Supply Logo

Sally Beauty Supply

Having problems with Sally Beauty Supply?

Sally Beauty Supply reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 12, 2007. The latest review The company itself was posted on Jul 14, 2021. The latest complaint store management was resolved on Feb 01, 2020. Sally Beauty Supply has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 156 reviews. Sally Beauty Supply has resolved 34 complaints.

Sally Beauty Supply Customer Service Contacts

+1 940 898 7500 (United States)
+1 866 234 9442 (Customer Service)
+1 800 444 7712 (Customer Service)
+44 118 944 7000 (United Kingdom)
3001 Colorado Blvd
Denton, Texas
Locations

United Kingdom

210 Wharfedale Road, Winnersh Triangle, Wokingham, Berkshire, England RG41 5TS

Germany
Verwaltung, Moselstr. 27, 60329 Frankfurt, Germany

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sally Beauty Supply Customer Service. Initial Sally Beauty Supply complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sally Beauty Supply above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sally Beauty Supply. Discuss the issues you have had with Sally Beauty Supply and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sally Beauty Supply Complaints & Reviews, Page 7

Sally Beauty Supply #02705 — lack of customer service

The managers are rude, and if you expect any help, well don't. I asked for assistance as I explained to...

Sally Beauty Supplyrose williams

Rose williams is a horrible women she treated me like garbage everytime I come into sallys she is either treating her employees like dirt or the customers I hear her makin gfun of the customers while they are in the store and when they leave! That is not the way a store manager should act I am a professional hair stylist for back street salon. And I just cant believe you guys have someone like this running your store

Sally Beauty Supply — worst place to work

This is the WORST Company in the world to work for. They do not care about their employees-"we can be...

Sally's Beauty Supply - Indinapolis, In 46250 — loud, rude, unfriendly manager - amy pratt

Right prior to mother's day, I stop into one of my favorite stores to pick up a few items. Instead, I walk...

Sally Beauty.compoor customer service

I recently placed an order with the website. They claimed to have no record that I placed an order and assured me that it would be fine and I would not be charged (so I went and purchased the products elsewhere in the meantime.) Six days later I received an email confirmation for the order and got charged. I tried to dispute this and the customer service rep (after being on hold for 2.5 hours) YELLED at me. She did not offer ANY sort of apology. Really disgusting customer service and I won't be shopping with this company again!

Sally Beauty Supplyemployees dont even know anything about hair products my hair got damaged thanks u all

The employee didnt even know anything about hair products I literally got my hair looking like ### I Mean back home in alamo tx the employes are informative and experienced while her I had to pay a pretty good price for going somewhere with bad customer service.

• Yo
          Yoli5 Feb 03, 2011

I am pleased to say that at cricket you do receive good customer service I had a similar experience and cricket let me have a new phone and all I had to pay was 21.60 for warranty change sprint su**s when I was their customer they charged a ridiculous amount and phone was disconnected and cricket offers unlimited everything for half of sprint.

Sally's Beauty Supply — horrible employee practices

I have been a long time customer of Sallys Beauty Supply at their Bayonet Point, Fl store...but will no...

Bayonet Point

Sally's Beauty Supply — holiday return's

Bought a christmas gift for husband. He received the same gift from another relative. Unable to find receipt...

Sally Beauty Supply #03205 — poor customer service

everytime i go in to this specific store they treat me like ### and im tired of it, they act like they dont...

Sally Beauty Supply Coupon — costomer service treatment

Tuesday, september 28, 2010 11:30 a. m. I went to sally beauty supply store in citrus park (address below...

Sally's Beauty Supplywould not exchage faulty flatiron purchased 3 weeks ago

I purchased a flatiron3 weeks ago with the one year warranty. The iron overheated and smoking. I tried a different oulet to see if it would work, it didn't. I took it back to the store in Hawthore for an exchange since I purchased the warranty. I was told by the rude employee and the assistant manager that they could not take it back beause of the poor condition of the plates and because I no longer had the box. Mind you, the back of the receipt clearly states the 60 day return policy with the receipt the plates had faded because of the overheating. They referred me to the manufacturer. What good is the warranty for? I contacted Conair and the item was replace right away because they stand by their product. Also, the rude employee insinuated that I was lying. Sally's corp office should really train their employees better. They act like the really don't care about their customers.

Sally's Beauty Supplyrude unproffesional service

i received a $5 off coupon via the internet due to expire that day. went to store to renew membership and apply coupon to my purchase. the clerk told my yearly membership had been renewed which is why i got the coupon. they needed my card to process. went back home and returned to find out the membership was not renewed and they would not honor the coupon since part of the image on the coupon was not printed clearly. the coupon number and all the info was very clear. since i wasted 1 hour going back and forth, was willing to renew my membership (one of the reasons i went to store) they then said since the picture was not fully visible that they would not honor it. the manager wasted another 30 minutes of my time to get to that conclusion and insisted she was in the right. i have been a customer for years and they could of easily renewed my membership and sent me a future coupon. but instead kept insisting they could do nothing. very bad customer service! i will complain to the company directly.

ssophie Sep 01, 2010

knowing what i do now - i'll make sure the photo prints - does not change the fact that she could have dealt with it differently. i've been a customer for years. she could have honored the coupon - especially since i had to get my card - and it was indeed due to renew - wht's a coupon for a regular customer and i was buying more

ssophie Sep 01, 2010

no the printer didn't pick up the image - the code and all the other info was very clear

ssophie Sep 01, 2010

i agree. been in there and not good customer support

Sally Beauty Supply Store — returns

I am a dog groomer for shelters. I have a great set of Wahl Clippers. I sent my husband into this store to...

Sally's Beauty Supply — harassment/discrimination by managment

I am actually reporting this on behalf of my sister. She is an emplyee at Sally's, and has been working...

Sally Beauty Supplypoor management

I agree this place is a joke. They swiped my debit card twice and took the amount out twice and tried to tell me my card was denied the first time. They are always rude. The manager is never there if they have problems they have to call her on the phone. I tried to return some hair spray that did not spray out right and was told they thought it sprayed just fine. Everything I have ever tried to return the manager gives me a hard time if she lets me return it at all. I rarely ever see anyone in this store. I have complained about ths store before . I promise after today's experence will never go back. Maybe this store will close and they can blame themselves. Here the customer s never right I am an upstanding lady in this town, and was taught that the customer is always right. They don't treat customers with any respect. Does Sally offer any traning at all to these employees's? I just took my hair spray from the managers hand and walked away, this is really bad business. I was in this Lufkin, Texas Store 3/23/10. with my problem not solved. Thanks Sally keep up the bad work.

• Nh
                nhinkson Jun 09, 2011

Well I worked for Sally Beauty Supply in Bloomsburg, Pa and I loved it there. The manager there was awesome and our DM was as well. I unfortinately am no longer working there but did not have anything to do with the management. At that store the customer is ALWAYS RIGHT!!! no matter what the problem they will fix it so not all Sally Beauty Supply stores are bad!

• We
                weasapeople Oct 29, 2010

you think thats bad well my DM was always drunk when she visited our stores and sallys did nothing about till it got so bad she stole lots of product from them! she was the worst DM I have ever had in my career! I think service is bad because sally pay there employees so little and they dont care about their employees either! it starts at the head and flows down to the employees!

Sally's Beauty Supplybad service

I took my daughter and her boyfriend to Sallys Beauty supply in Riverside for color and bleach for their hair and color for my hair.

Boyfriend went to pay for his purchases and came back into the store while two associates followed him back to where I was. So much for being discreet! I asked the kids to put their purchases that I have yet to pay for on the counter and I was so heated that I didn't get anything for myself.

The reason they followed him back was because he looked like a thief! What exactly does that mean?

he is a normal looking 18 year old kid.

His hair is bleached with their product! His goal is to be a hair stylist...I spend a lot of time and money in that store because I know how to color my own hair and I have been doing it for 5 years now.

Needless to say but that will be the last time I step foot in that store! Back to overpriced Salons for me!

• Br
                  brunettebeauty Jun 03, 2016

I came in to return two products of which I have only used once and hated. The manager at the spring TX location was extremely rude and unprofessional. She did not want to do a return and refund on my items. She was blaming me for the products not working out and said there's nothing wrong with the products. I was insulted and that is why I will continue shopping at the sallys in humble although it is a lot further away and I live in spring I will never step foot into the spring location again. If you want to be treated with no respect and have bad customer service make sure to come to the sallys located in spring TX.

Sally Beauty Supply = Ugly Business — ugly business practices

Sally beauty = ugly business Near: mars supermarket 1819 york road Lutherville, md [protected] Phone: (410...

Sally Beauty Supply & Equipmenttheif

I used to work at Sally Beauty Supply & Equipment. Then one day, I get a phone call saying that there is money missing. They launched an investigation into who stole the money, everyone pointed their fingers to me. I did not steal the money! There are 4 people working at the shop. One of the team members is dating the manager's son, and then the assistant manager is really good friends with the team member. Right from the start, that is 3 strikes against me. What justice is that? I got fired because someone stole money and they all blamed me for it. I HATE THAT PLACE!!!

• Mi
                    michaele roush Aug 22, 2016

Previous letter is from Pennsylvania, sorry.

Sally Beauty Supplynew manager

My new manager is a bully she likes to tell lie about me. And tells me I did price changes wrong and it is not true. She just became a manager already she on vacation.
                  When she is having bad day she takes it out on me by screeming and calling me ###ed. In Aug. the sales in store is bad she blame her enployee really it is her fault by going on vacation for 11 days and not doing out-side sales.

• Ms
                      Ms. Love Nov 11, 2010

Nasty Sasha and her co worker was extermely rude at the new store in Montgomery. Very nasty very bad customer service!

MONTGOMERY
                      NEW LOCATION
                      2770 Eastern Blvd.
                      [protected]

Sally's Beauty Supplyemployee n manager stole my money n laughed about it

on july 27 I took my girl to your suppy store. Everything was fine untill we cashed out at register. The girl behing the counter made mistake after mistake while in posesion of my debit card. To my knowledge everything was fine. Then later in the day we went to the atm to get money for a concert we had tickets to. thats when i found out that the girl charged us 3 times for the same transaction. So I called the store manager and explained the problem and not only did she not care about the supposed mistakes, she laughed outload on the phone at us. Not only is this not acceptable they will not get away with this. We contacted the corparate office and still no luck. I guess your company policy is to screw lifelong custermers to the point where we must take u to court. P.S. I will tell every person i know about your policy and do my best to make them shop else where. If this angers any1 at corparate then maybe you should police your own employees so situations will not resul;t in litigation and customer hate of your establishment.

lifelong customer no more

• Dl
                        dlakers Aug 22, 2009

I find it hard to believe that they picked up the phone, you told them about your issue, and they just started laughing. I think there is a little more to this story.

• Du
                        DumpTheIdiots Aug 22, 2009

First don't ever use a debit card, use a CREDIT card for purchases like this. You can call the card company and file a complaint so the charges will be corrected or removed. In your case keeping the receipt would prove you didn't purchase that amount. Show the store a photostat of the original - don't let them get hands on the original - and file claim in small claims court if they don't correct it.