Having problems with L'Occitane?

1800 901 501 (Ireland)
1300 752 764 (Australia)
8800 700 4511 (Russia)
1800 051 2244 (Colombia)
+41 800 735 343 (Switzerland)
+1 888 623 2880 (United States)
+44 800 368 9000 (United Kingdom)
+64 95 242 877 (New Zealand)
+43 424 251 222 (Austria)
+32 80 029 055 (Belgium)
+358 96 123 039 (Finland)
+31 900 160 0001 (Netherlands)
+852 28 994 100 (Hong Kong)
+62 213 440 639 (Indonesia)
+966 122 296 222 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 67 320 663 (Singapore)
+27 100 200 664 (South Africa)
+82 220 540 500 (South Korea)
+66 265 525 6971 (Thailand)
+84 938 760 440 (Vietnam)
Chemin du Pré-Fleuri, 5, CP 165, 1228 Plan-les-Ouates

Birger Jarlsgatan 41A, 111 45 Stockholm, Sweden

Japan
12th floor Hirakawacho Mori Tower, 2-16 Hirakawacho Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0093

South Africa

Hurlingham Office Park, Bld A, 59 Woodlands Avenue And Republic Rd, Hurlingham Manor, Sandton, South Africa

South Korea
Teheran Road, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Gil 36 (Samsung-dong) City Airport Tower 21st Floor (06164)

UAE & Middle East
PO Box 30069 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates

Complaints & Reviews

vip membership card

I was eligible for Membership having spent the minimum amount required in one order, and I waited for a year...

L'Occitane

birthday treat

I was offered this free birthday promotion below via text: Bonjour and joyeux anniversaire from L'Occitane...

l'occitane verveine eu de toilette

I was given a gift 1 year ago of a bottle of L'occitane Verveine Eau de Toilette, 100ml/3.4fl oz. It had been...

L'Occitane

order fulfillment

I believe their website has been compromised. I placed a large order, which arrived in a generic US Post Office box. No L'Occitane identification at all. And 2 of the items I had ordered were not sent, but substituted with a similar product.

I would like a refund for the 2 hand creams which were not delivered as expected.

I also want to know if it is usual to have their chat function start out with "available to chat" and then suddenly become "unavailable - give us a couple of hours to get back to you." Very Hinky!

I will not be doing business with L'Occitane directly again.

Customer service

I have been shopping their products for years as a loyal customer. But today was my first time call their...

Extremely Poor Customer Service

I received a gift card for this company from my very best friend for my birthday. I went online to...

Elitist & discriminatory policies

I ordered through L'Occitane, US website for $ 159, on 03/23/2014 and they charged my Credit Card immediately, bur after three days I receive a email from L'Occitane, stating that they will not be able to fill my order in accordance with their recently-updated Terms & Conditions.
When queried as to the term or condition for cancellation of the order. The reply received from Customer Services was that their policy is not to provide specific information, where they are not able to process an order.
It is highly disappointing to note that companies like these are able to do business with such elitist, arrogant and on your face policies in this era of consumer empowerment.
Boycott L'Occitane.
SakMun

• Su
    susan Jan 29, 2008

Advertising sale products that are out of stock and not responding to emails sent to customer service. I've also called there with questions and the person I spoke to was rude.

SakMun Mar 28, 2014

Could Not Agree More

• Be
    Bellamie Mar 28, 2014

You agree with your own letter? Shocker!!

So what happened? They couldn't process your order for whatever reason and you think it is because they are elitist? That makes no sense. They let you know that they couldn't fill the order. Move on.

• Bi
    binary0018 Jun 19, 2014

I recently experienced the same issue - TWICE! When previously my orders processed and were shipped without any issues. Refused to explain the problem when I asked. So I don't even know what's the problem and whether it can be fixed... Ah well. Won't place any more orders! lol ^^

They have the WORST customer service EVER

I love their verbena shampoo, and hand creams. However, they have the WORST customer service EVER!!! It happened three times on me that they canceled my orders. First time was a week before my friend bday, and I bought her a gift set soaps as well as a shampoo for myself on L'Occitane website. After couples days I ordered them, they send me an email saying sorry that the shampoo is out of stock, I replied "that's ok, just make sure to send me soaps on time." then, after almost a week, they send me another email, said the soaps are out of stock, and my friend's birthday was just in couple days. YUCK! the second time, I bought a lotion and they offered a gift set together with my order. but,again, after couple days I ordered it, they sent me an email saying the gifts were out of stock!!! I was so angry!!! they ask me if I still want the lotion, I first replied yes, but just after couple hrs I saw they didn't reply and I relied them again and said "please don't send it to me, I'll reorder it together with other products in order to use anther promotion code." HOWEVER, they didn't reply this email finally, and sent me the lotion! I was so angry and emailed their customer service, and they replied me very rudely, and highlighted the email I sent them first time w/ sentence "please still send it" ... I'm done w/ L'occitine, they have no CSM.

• He
    Helen Ind Sep 29, 2012

hi, I'm having bad experience with their customer service too. I bought locitane baby product Indonesia just yesterday, 29 sept 20012. at first I bougt only lotion and their butter sea for baby. and the sales girl keep persuade me to buy the water cleanser for baby...until okay since it's my first baby that gonna due on Decemeber, I wanna give the best. I had informed the sales girl that I'm trill 7 mon pregnant and due on Dec and she keep persuade me to buy the water cleanser & whole complete product. finally I bought what she suggested. I also inform her that I wanna have long expired date. ...after payment I went for dinner and check d products found out that the water cleanser Is gonna expired on Jan 2013.. when I went back to ask for exchange with d same value product since they all d water cleanser is gonna expired in d same month..they refuse it and insist me to use the gonna be a month expired product on my newborn baby mentioning it is okay and safe since it's organic it's gonna last longer than the expired dated mentioned on the product. For me it's not make sense for me to persuade someone to still using due expired date product to newborn baby.
    they just offering me sample product as apology but refuse my request to exchange. from Mita, in Surabaya city, Indonesia

Bad Customer Service

The products are over-priced and do not satisfy the product description by failing to do what they state they...

Manchester Health & Beauty

Terrible customer service

The packaging on their shower gels is deficient - two of them, one Cherry Blossom Shower Gel and one Honey and Lemon Foaming Jelly, cracked, causing most of the product to leak out before I could use it. This was not due to misuse/mishandling by me - I used these shower gels as I would any other. When I sent contacted their customer service via e-mail to make them aware of this problem, I received a generic reply that essentially told me "sorry to hear that; we'll notify quality control." What a great reply for the loss of $40 worth of shower gel. I replied to their e-mail, letting them know that this was not really a satisfactory answer, and to date have received no response. I will no longer purchase ANY L'Occitane products, and am making sure I tell all of my friends about this poor customer service experience.

Poor customer service

I just received the L'Occitane order I placed online on July 25. Although my total was US$107.57, I did...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices