L'Oreal International Logo

L'Oreal International

Having problems with L'Oreal International?

L'Oreal International Customer Service Contacts

+1 212 818 1500 (United States)
+44 208 762 4000 (United Kingdom)
+61 386 800 000 (Australia)
+64 95 834 000 (New Zealand)
+43 153 651 (Austria)
+49 211 437 801 (Germany)
+40 212 040 000 (Romania)
+41 581 051 010 (Switzerland)
+63 22 732 732 (Philippines)
+27 112 860 700 (South Africa)
+82 234 979 500 (South Korea)
+66 26 843 000 (Thailand)
+848 39 369 142 (Vietnam)
+54 114 124 0333 (Argentina)
+57 16 511 300 (Colombia)
41, Rue Martre

4 Golutvinsky Pereulok, d. 1/8, Str. 1-2, 119180, Moscow

Spain
C/ Josefa Valcárcel, 48. 28027 Madrid

Switzerland
Chemin de Blandonnet 10, CH - 1214 Vernier (GE)

Turkey
Dr. Adnan Büyükdeniz Cad. Saray Mahallesi Akkom 2. Blok K: 14-16 34768 Ümraniye/İstanbul

India
A-Wing, 8th Floor, Marathon Futurex, N.M Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, India 400 013

The Philippines
23/F Robinson's Equitable Tower, ADB Ave. cor Poveda St., Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605

South Africa
Building 17, The Woodlands Office Park, Corner Kelvin and Woodlands Drive, Woodmead, 2191

Argentina
Juramento 1775, Belgrano, Capital Federal, Argentina

Brazil
Av. Barão De Tefé, 27, Saúde, Rio De Janeiro, RJ

Colombia
Calle 90 No. 11-13 Edificio Urban Plaza

Mexico
Félix Cuevas No. 6, Col. Tlacoquemécatl Del Valle, Del. Benito Juárez, CP 03200, Ciudad De México

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with L'Oreal International Customer Service. Initial L'Oreal International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for L'Oreal International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about L'Oreal International. Discuss the issues you have had with L'Oreal International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

L'Oreal InternationalL’Oréal infallible concealer

Dear Sir/Madam
I have now purchased the 4th concealer in a short space of time ! I absolutely love this product, but due to the current restrictions on testing products was unable to get the product shade correct ! But as the product was excellent decided 4th time lucky. Unfortunately the latest one I purchased was almost empty when I brought it ! The other 3 were fine with ample concealer in them but this latest one was straight away was like I had come to the end of the bottle. I cannot praise the product enough but am very disappointed after purchasing 4 at cost that this happened.
I do hope someone can resolve this for me.
A Happy and at the same time disappointed customer
Sara Cave

Dec 10, 2020

L'Oreal International — Infallible pro-last waterproof pencil eyeliner

Dear L'Oreal, As of late, I've noticed that the Infallible Pro-Last Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner...

L'Oreal InternationalPreference 6r hair color defective

I purchased Loreal Preference 6R permanent hair dye on 4/25/2020 from Walgreens in Murphy, TX, USA. RFN: 0595 — [protected]. I am so very disheartened. My hair was already a medium red brown. After using this color, I now have very brown hair with very little red in it and now some damage to my hair. Your products are supposed to make people feel better after they use them, not worse. I am seriously contemplating not using your products again.

Loreal Parisproduct does not work as advertised

Matt Eyeliner and Voluminous Lash Paradise

My only regret in spending $21 at Target for these products is that I did not keep the receipt so I could take them back. The eyeliner that was supposed to last all day came off on the bottom within an hour. The top became blotchy within hours.

The mascara was gloppy and clumpy.

I'll be going back to Thrive who delivers what they advertise.

product does not work as advertised

Lorealcouleur experte

This product made my head burn and itch. I used it a few years ago and it was fine but the colour was difficult to find (Ginger Twist). I found it recently on Amazon and ordered 4 boxes but the dye made my head itch and I have a burning sensation. It is painful. I have tried to contact Loreal butIt is impossible to reach anyone ... Loreal USA were very nice but they don't deal with Canadian customers and Loreal Canada doesn't even have a real person answering the phone.

L'Oreal Internationalpreference coupons

Hi I am in Pittsburgh, there are never coupons in my sunday paper for hair dye . Why? I get the shampoo ones. I love buying the hair dye but look forward to receiving the coupons. Please explain why my area has been targeted to not have the sunday insert coupon that should be in there. I have purchased the paper twice when the coupon was to be in there and it was not.

L'Oreal Internationalparadise extatic

Hi I like to give positive and negative feedback, I usually really like loreal products, so purchased Paradise Extatic Mascara, really dissapointed, its cluggy, doesnt define the eyelashes, smudges and makes my eyelashes not sit right, sorted bent in weird angles. So annoying when you purchase a good brand you are familar with and get disapointed. I was really looking forward to using this product, but unfortunately it will end up in the bin!

L'Oreal Internationalcosmetics

The ad in real simple magazine, is deceiving .
              It tell the customer that the product is paraben, dye
              mineral oil and fragrance free, but you never let the customer know that you experiment on animals. It pains
              me to know that your company finds it necessary to
              do this to these poor defenseless animals. We are in a new era and as you may be aware most human beings
              with a heart love animals, it is not necessary to expoilt
              and or torture poor animals, when people find out that your company does this, you will lose sales, so I suggest
              your decision makers re-evaluate how to make this desperately needed change.

L'Oreal Internationall'oreal evercreme leave in spray

This is NOT a complaint against the product, but the fact you have discontinued a fantastic product.
                Very obvious by all the complaints on your Complaints Board, which L'Oreal has not given a reason or a substitute product.
                When I realized it was going to be discontinued I bought as many as possible. I have now used all my stock.
                Have tried so many other brands, from $75.00 to $10.00 and nothing works like your EverCreme.
                If you could please guide me to another of your products that works like EverCreme.

L'Oreal Internationalloreal feria

I purchased 3 boxes of Loreal Feria Intense Red Auburn hair color tonight to color my hair. (My hair is long and thick, and takes 3). I purchased them at Meijer on Towne Blvd in Franklin, Ohio. I applied both boxes, as directed. Once I rinsed, washed and conditioned my hair, with the shampoo and conditioner provided, I decided to blow dry it, as I was excited to see how it looked. Upon drying it, I realized my hair was BLACK! There isn't even as much as a red tint to it. I am so disappointed! Both boxes were sealed, and the color was bright red when I mixed it. I followed the directions, so I know the mistake wasn't on my end. I regularly use Loreal products and hair color, especially the Feria line. Now I have waist length jet black hair, and look like Elvira! This is ridiculous, and certainly not the color I expected or wanted! I'm embarrassed to even go out tomorrow, as I had planned to.
                  UPC [protected] 2

L'Oreal Internationalinfallible pro-last waterproof pencil eyeliner

Once the initial product/pencil nib is worn down, how do a advance the rest of the product from the pencil?

Do I have to use a pencil sharpener to reveal more of the product in the pencil?? This is the second time I've bought this product and cannot figure out how to get access to the product inside the pencil... I've tried screwing the top of the pencil but nothing happens...did I just pay $8.00 for one day's use??

Nov 05, 2019

L'Oreal International — l'oreal colorista one day colour

I purchased a bottle of L'Oreal Colorista 1 day colour, mint green, on Friday Nov. 1st at Shoppers Drug Mart...

L'Oreal Internationalpreference hair colour

I have used this product for many years. Results are always good. Now I older I like that it covers the grey well. The fact that I am older I have difficulty opening things. I was disappointed to discover that the lid was smaller, and also the tube had a different lid. I tried squeezing it out but did not work. I resorted to having to read the instructions and what a complicated procedure just to open the tube. As I said I have been using this product for many years and never had to read instructions. My other complaint is that colour seemed thicker and was more difficult to apply. Please revert to your previous sizing of tops. Keep in mind the older generation.

L'Oreal Internationall’oréal revitalift skin smoothing cream cleaner

I've used this product for years and love it. However, I've notice that the past few times I've purchased it, the material that the cap on the product is made of has changed. And not for the better. It's cheesy lightweight plastic. Each time that I open the cap for the first time, it snaps off in my hand. I dropped it in the shower recently and the cap recently shattered into many sharp pieces which is potentially dangerous. One of these shards of plastic could easily cut someone's foot.

I really don't think saving money by manufacturing the packaging more cheaply is worth it. It's truly a nuisance dealing with a cover that you can use.

Thank you.

l’oréal revitalift skin smoothing cream cleaner

L'Oreal Internationalferia absolute platinum

I purchased feria platinum blonde. I used this product on my light to medium brown hair. The box shows great results for even dark hair! For all over color with no results. Incredibly disappointed. I have used your products before but after this i think im done. This producr was a waste of money and time. I am usually very pleased with your products. The photo attached is after i did all over color with 2 boxes!

feria absolute platinum

L'Oreal Internationalpreference hc md rose blonde 8rb

I have been a customer for many years but on Saturday 8-24 2019, I used the color above. I am not sure what was rong with it but when the 25 mins were up and I went to the shower the haircolor in my hair was a darker bright red and my scalp was burning a little. I finished the wash out and conditioning and what I had was pink colored hair. Pink was pretty strong as I got a number of comments about it. I returned the empty product and the new one that I had also to walgreens and they were going to contact you about this. I am not sure what was wrong but nothing like this has ever happened! I will have to live with my pink hair for a couple of weeks until my scalp heals and I can put on another color. Previous to this I used the Rose gold blonde and it was great! Please bring that back if you will. It is a good color. meanwhile, I hope you can figure out what happened to cause this to happen. I am attaching the walgreens info as I am unable to attach the actual receipt. It is PDF.
                            #03951 900 49th st n, St Petersburg, FL 33710, [protected].
                            [protected]@tampabay.rr.com
                            [protected]

L'Oreal Internationall'oreal excellence hair color 7.01

My name is Erica and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com. I live in Vietnam now and wanted to color my hair. I've been using L'Oreal Excellence Ash Blonde coloring for the past few years and had no problem . I came to Vietnam and couldn't find it. I could only find the 7.01 Cool Blonde and bought it. I colored my hair today and it came out a dark brown and very far from blonde. It looks terrible. It's the first time that I've been so disappointed in these products. I never wanted my hair to be dark like this. Is there anything that you can do about it?

Aug 06, 2019

L'Oreal International — l'oréal men expert

I recently purchased a can of L'Oréal men expert from Asda in frome I have only used it once and the spray...

L'Oreal Internationall'oreal paris excellence cream hair dye 8.1

I have been using the above hair dye for the past few years with really good results, but the last time I dyed my which was on the 12th July 2019 the results came out quite wrong, I noticed to start with that the gloves in the box were really tiny, there was no conditioner in the box, and then when I put the product onto my hair my scalp starting really burning which it never normally does, I was about to wash it out straight away when the burning stopped, I then left the hair dye on my hair and after the alloted time washed it out and my hair colour came out a very dark brown instead of the usual ash blond colour, and my hair felt like it had been burnt, the condition that my hair has been left in is awful and this past week I have spent a small fortune on products trying to put some moisture back into my hair, we had visitors at the time so I reached out to L'oreal for some help in fixing my hair, its a shame that you don't actually have consultants that people can talk to that can help fix things when they go so horribly wrong, so I have been walking around with horrible dark brown hair for the past eight days with no help from L'oreal or a way to put things right, after contacting L'oreal with all of the details of batch number etc, this is the email I recieved this morning.

Hello Sandra, thanks for your enquiry
                                I am sorry to inform you that you have come through to the UK Customer Care.
                                Please contact your Customer Care so they can assist you further.
                                Kind Regards,
                                Amrit
                                Our team are available between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.

So I had to wait a whole week to recieve this reply which I think is really not good customer support, I have now booked a hairdressers appointment and don't think I will ever use L'oreal hair dye again.
                                Sincerely
                                Sandra Poynter

l'oreal paris excellence cream hair dye 8.1

L'Oreal Internationalthe true match blush

I have been purchasing the compact of the true match blush from WalMart, but the last two I have purchased after using about an 1/8 of the product it breaks apart. and can not used as it go everyway. I would like to have them replaced or a refund for the product.
                                  Purchased at a WalMart