Royal Holiday Club / scam

1 IL, United States Review updated:

This is a total scam and a rip off. You cannot get away from Royal Holiday Club sales people. We made the mistake of joining when we were on vacation in Mexico. Many maintenance fees have been paid for nothing. I hope something can be done about this organization.

Comments

12th of Sep, 2009

While in Cancun we were invited to a 90 minunte timeshare speech. The salesman at Royal, tolk us that if we bought, he would help us rent our timeshare since they get conventions all the time. He assured us there were lots of people looking to rent weeks at Royal Holiday because of the proximity to the convention center.

Dumb enough, we believe him. Six months after, we were still waiting for this rental income. We called him several times asking him what was going on until he decided not to take our calls anymore. We searched the internet just to find out that everything we were told was a total lie.

On the way back to the airport, we found an ad of a law firm specialized in timeshare matters. We contact them and they helped us cancel and recover our earnest money.

www.GonzalezGonzalezLawFirm.com, they will help you cancel. and get your monies back.

• Wa
      29th of Oct, 2010

Royal Holiday scammed me into buying the time share for five thousand dollars in th Bahamas. We have had it for 2 years and have been unable to use our points because they are always "Full". I am pissed. They just want to take your money. I dont believe they vn hav any hotls availabl bcaus no mattr how hard I try, I cant us my points or gt any hotl. How can it b possibl to try to book somthing 8 months in advanc and thy ar alrady full whn thr ar about 10 hotls in that ara with royal holiday?

• Su
      20th of Mar, 2017

been wary of timeshares, and for good reason, apparently. The upside is that the cost of staying in a hotel includes room service, cleaning, etc – things you don’t get during your stay in a timeshare. I can see how it could be considered an “investment in lifestyle, ” but that seems like a wasteful and silly way to spend my money. That’s just me. I highly recommend you to read these articles from Mexican Timeshare Solutions on how to get out of a timeshare scam