Royal Holiday / high pressure tactics, offers they don't keep

This video is about companies in general who sell vacation plans, timeshares, point systems. Video that shows how these scams are world wide. Different continent, same scam

Although this is not about Royal Holiday, Royal Holiday uses the same presentation tactics seen here. They tell you if you do not sign today, you will not get what they are offering. As you will see if you read the accounts that people post on the Internet about the experiences the same offers have been made for years. This is not the last day. They are only saying this because they know if you research the services they say they will give you will not sign.

Please, keep putting in Royal Holiday complaints, Royal Holiday scams, Park Royal complaints, etc. into Google, and Yahoo and read before you sign. If you have already signed, do what others have done to get out of this.

Comments

20th of Aug, 2008

Has anyone heard of; Vacation Ownership Solutions, Inc. with a corporation in Nevada but operating out of Beaverton, Oregon?

I was contacted by Tom Peters and he offered to sell my timeshare but wants $595.00 Deposit for marketing fees, refundable upon selling my unit.

I have a 2 bedroom, red week, mostly with Puerto Vallarta resorts and he estimated the fair value @ $18000.00. Does not sound right to me.

• Pa
      29th of Nov, 2009

We did this, too, and paid the $595. Tom Peters told us that he was working on selling out our weeks and even told us a couple times that it was in the works, but we have never seen the money. Now, we try to call, email, check the website and we get no response. The website has actually been shut down!