[Resolved] Rooms to Goliving room set.

I purchased a living room set from Rooms to go and was told the I was buying a real leather sofa. I purchased the leather protection as well, which wasn't cheap. 3 years after I purchased it, the couch stated pealing. I called them and they have me a quarter of the cost of the whole set to replace my couch and loveseat.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Montgomery, AL Unfortunately, the amount they have didn't even cover the price of the loveseat much less both. It's been 5 years now and my recliner has no "leather" in the seat, back and arms. The loveseat has a huge area on the arm and the seats that have pealed and the cushions on the couch are flat and it's starting to peel. I bought this furniture expecting it to last and paid a large amount for it, now I have to replace everything. I'm very upset about it and will never shop there again.

• Resolution statement

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Apr 22, 2016

I’m sorry to hear about this. The offer that was made to you is based upon how long the customer has had the furniture beyond the one year manufacturer warranty that we provide. I would be happy to look over your account if you can email me with your order info to [protected]@Roomstogo.com.

An