Rogers — internet
I called in June 2014 to have my Internet service disconnected from my condo as I had sold it and the last date there would be June 20, 2014
I called in September 2014 as I got a call from someone at Rogers asking for my payment that was due in August, to my surprise, they apparently have no record of my initial cancellation in June.
They confirmed receiving the box but didn't stop the service. How stupid would that be, paying for a service without a box???
I need this fixed as it still showing on my credit bureau.
I can be reached through email: [protected]@yahoo.ca
More Rogers Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam? 
- [Resolved] Rogers - charges and changes requested 
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms 
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.
- Rogers Wireless - fraud