[Resolved] Rogers Communications — internet increased pricing
Over the pas 9 months my combined bill for internet and TV has increased 33%. I reviewing the details I see that a discount that was promised to me when I set up with Rogers has been removed.
In calling to inquire I was told that it was simply that rates have increased.
Being on a fixed income I'm not sure how much longer I can stay with Rogers. Is there something you can do to get my bill back to what I originally agreed to.
I do get regular phone call from Rogers to review my bill however each time I am told the rate I have is the best you can do
Please review and advise
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Rogers Communications Customer Care's Response, Dec 02, 2018
I understand that pricing can be sensitive when you're on a fixed income. We can absolutely review your current services and see what can be done to get your monthly bill down.
Please reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter @RogersHelps or our Community Forums so we can further assist.
More Rogers Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam? 
- [Resolved] Rogers - charges and changes requested 
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms 
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.
- Rogers Wireless - fraud