[Resolved] Rogers Communicationsinternet increased pricing

Over the pas 9 months my combined bill for internet and TV has increased 33%. I reviewing the details I see that a discount that was promised to me when I set up with Rogers has been removed.
In calling to inquire I was told that it was simply that rates have increased.
Being on a fixed income I'm not sure how much longer I can stay with Rogers. Is there something you can do to get my bill back to what I originally agreed to.
I do get regular phone call from Rogers to review my bill however each time I am told the rate I have is the best you can do
Please review and advise
Regards

• Resolution statement

• Rogers Communications Customer Care's Response, Dec 02, 2018

Hello!

I understand that pricing can be sensitive when you're on a fixed income. We can absolutely review your current services and see what can be done to get your monthly bill down.

Please reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter @RogersHelps or our Community Forums so we can further assist.

Regards,