Rogers Cable / poor service!
In asking the service representative to create a problem report for not receiving cookies, he begins his standard procedures. In explaining that my side is accepting cookies fine, and the problem is on their side (and explaining how I tested if cookies worked), he quickly shifts subject to my network breaking security agreement. I explain that as with everything else, if it runs inside my home network, its fine. It is after all my network, he continues to argue, and I finally just hang up. Problem has never been solved. Very unsatisfied with rogers in general!!!
More Rogers Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - service 
- Rogers Communications - tv 
- Rogers Communications - internet increased pricing 
- Rogers Communications - cancellation 
- Rogers Communications - internet