Rogers Cable / poor service!

1 Canada Review updated:

In asking the service representative to create a problem report for not receiving cookies, he begins his standard procedures. In explaining that my side is accepting cookies fine, and the problem is on their side (and explaining how I tested if cookies worked), he quickly shifts subject to my network breaking security agreement. I explain that as with everything else, if it runs inside my home network, its fine. It is after all my network, he continues to argue, and I finally just hang up. Problem has never been solved. Very unsatisfied with rogers in general!!!

Comments

• Pa
      17th of Jun, 2008

Hi there, I had a bad experience talking with one of your representatives today by the name of Cashalene batch number 6668999(as she claimed to be!!!). She was very rude and arrogant on the phone. When I asked her why is taking her so long to calculate a simple task she answered "do it yourself" in a very rude manner! She hesitated to connect me to her supervisor and put me on hold forever. I would like to see an action taken as the result! Please train your staff professionally!!! We deserve to be treated respectfully, since we pay a high price for your services!
    Regards