Rick Case Hyundai / identity theft by car dealership
I purchased a car from them in Oct. 2004. On July 2006 a person was sold a car by Rick Case in Duluth, Georgia. The application had my name, social security & birth date on it and the loan was approved by Hyundai Motor Credit. The address did not match. The person did not have my driver's license and turned out to be 20 years younger than me. I was told by the finance manager at Rick Case that it was an error and my credit would be corrected. It has been suggested by an investigator at Hyundai Credit and my local police dept. that it may have been an inside job. What we suspect has happened is that the salesperson that sold the car in July 2006 used my information to qualify this other person for the car loan. Of course now the person has defaulted on the car loan and neither she nor the car purchased can be found. I will pursue this matter to prosecute this person that used my information and I will never trust Rick Case nor Hyundai Motor credit again.
More Rick Case Hyundai Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - 2011 hyundai sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - 2019 santa fe ultimate awd
- Hyundai Motor America - new lease on vehicle
- Hyundai i10 - lots of issue in new bought hyundai i10.
- Hyundai Motor America - service center