Rent-A-Center / beware of broken or roughed up merchandise
I went to RAC looking to purchase a television. My credit isn't that bad, and I have credit cards and am able to purchase a television elsewhere. What I liked about renting was that if something happened to it they would give me another and fix it or replace it. The same goes with a couch. I was buying one every three years or so and liked the fact that we could just give it back and get another at any time. What I don't like about RAC is the fact that sometimes the products are worn out and used. They recycle products. If someone returns a product they just rent it to another. It may be scratched dented torn or whatever. The price stays the same too. I always request it to be brand new or I am not interested. So far I have been lucky. Beware of broken or roughed up merchandise.
More Rent-A-Center Complaints & Reviews
- Rent a Center - horrible! 
- Rent a Center - fraud and scam 
- Rent a Center - the insurance policy needs to be changed 
- Rent a Center - violation fdcp; fraudulent actions 
- Rent a Center - awful experience 
- Rent-A-Center - store manager, district manager
- Rent-A-Center - customer service
- Rent a Center - monies being kept by manager named vincent
- Rent-A-Center - horrible!! I would never use them again!
- [Resolved] Rent a Center - couch