Reliance Lg CDMA Lsi-110 / charging problems
I mr. Mahendra m nandola hv purchased lg cdma lsi - 110 frm reliance infocom ltd, which was activated on 24/08/06. Delivery challan no. Im - 0736545 dated - 03/08/06. I alloted phone no. 022 - [protected]. Charging problem started from december 2006. I have complaint 2 reliance webstores ltd. Ghatkopar. They advised me 2 contact lg service center code no ino18460mub00132. I had contact tis service center on 10/01/2007. The receipt no. R100107013. They informed me that handset serial no. 509hhcs972683 was purchased on 30/12/2005. So it was out of warranty.
I have purchased the same through reliance infocom on august 2006. Which was activated on 24/08/2006. So my warranty period will b valid upto 23/08/2007. Reliance webstores ltd. Ghatkopar, had given instruction in writing on 24/01/2007, that handset is under warranty period.
Reliance sending me 2 lg service center and they are not accepting my complaint. Not telling 2 contact reliance web stores so 2 whom I contact now.
Mahendra m nandola
More Reliance Lg CDMA Lsi-110 Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.