Reliance Lg CDMA Lsi-110 / charging problems

1 India Review updated:

I mr. Mahendra m nandola hv purchased lg cdma lsi - 110 frm reliance infocom ltd, which was activated on 24/08/06. Delivery challan no. Im - 0736545 dated - 03/08/06. I alloted phone no. 022 - [protected]. Charging problem started from december 2006. I have complaint 2 reliance webstores ltd. Ghatkopar. They advised me 2 contact lg service center code no ino18460mub00132. I had contact tis service center on 10/01/2007. The receipt no. R100107013. They informed me that handset serial no. 509hhcs972683 was purchased on 30/12/2005. So it was out of warranty.

I have purchased the same through reliance infocom on august 2006. Which was activated on 24/08/2006. So my warranty period will b valid upto 23/08/2007. Reliance webstores ltd. Ghatkopar, had given instruction in writing on 24/01/2007, that handset is under warranty period.

Reliance sending me 2 lg service center and they are not accepting my complaint. Not telling 2 contact reliance web stores so 2 whom I contact now.

Thanking you,
Mahendra m nandola
[protected].

Comments

20th of Jul, 2007
    LG CDMA lsi 110 - Consistently troubled
    India

Within one year or so First the battery, then the charger, again the charger, then the 12 V adopter and now the mother board! Motherboard because of network problem has to be changed. The upkeep of the hardware is more than the total monthly charges of the service provider - Please help smb!