Reliance Communications Ltd / delivery of books which was not ordered by me

1 India

The below mail was sent on 6th & 7th. It seems all of us need to go to the media and the consumer court to expose this living media.

Membership no. Or[protected] & or[protected]

Since I didn’t get any response from you and since I am unable to get through to your office over phone, I am sending this by fax.

A line in confirmation of this letter would be highly appreciated.

Regards

To whom it may concern

Today when I was in the office I received a call from my father from home saying that two packets have come by vpp from living media and that he is supposed to pay rs.1050 (Rs.525 / - each) for both the packets. Since the packets were sealed, he was not able to tell me what it contained. Since I was in the office and there was no way of making out what it was and also since I was busy in a meeting, I just told him to take both the packets. Now (8.30 pm) I reach home and find that there are two packets and both the packets contain the same thing but with different invoice nos. And order nos.

In the above context, I would like to clarify few points :

1 / I have never visited your site. Just before writing this mail, I visited your site. How in the world did I get a login web id.
2 / I have never placed an order for the items sent by you, i. E. Book code nos. B1479, c1912 & w0912.
3 / even if I did place the order (Which I didn't) , I would only order once. Why is there two orders on the same day - order no.0g07086032 & 0g07085749 and that too for the same books.
4 / why did the postman take rs.1050 / - from my father.
5 / I have a daughter who is in class x and the stuff which you have sent is for small kids. I don't have any small kids in my house.
6 / I would also like to inform you that I had placed an order for britannica cds to living media in september. I paid rs.700/-plus by my credit card. This was somewhere around 17th september 2007 and today is 6th december 2007 and there is no news of the cd or any money refund.

Please do let me know how to return these cds which is of no use to me.

Your early response in this matter will be highly appreciated.