Reliance Communication / stucked in the smart connection!

I am using two smart numbers in shimla one is +[protected] and +[protected], i am sorry to say it is the worst, when i saw reliance brand name on smart i thought that it must be providing 3g service or at least edge but forget all these this company does not have their internet site and customer care people are hectic and stupid. They tell u their name wrong ask personal question and please don't be surprised they can shout on you also, signal quality is below poor, balance automatically deducts after 3 hours and no record of it even with customer care. Now you will definitely say that this is not our department but just tell where will a customer like me will go, he has no other option, i am just stucked in this connection called smart. If you people cant handle it then please shut down the company. I hope this e mail of mine will bring some light on smart issue. Please help all reliance smart customers. Save them from this smart!

N  17th of Sep, 2007 by
I have taken a prepaid Reliance Smart connection one and half month ago. The number activated was 9817214717. But now I think that I have made a big mistake because during this short period my connection has been de-activated four times, without telling me the reasion and presently this is inactive for last eight days. When I ask to the shopkeeper, simply he says that your complaint already made but no action is made. As I am very much frusted with the service, kindly let me know the way to solve my problem.
N  29th of Sep, 2007 by
reliance lifetime connection is just worst ,,,n pathetic too---b'coz got that connection last year aug'06.

till last month the charges were SMART TO SMART-19P. SMART TO OTHERS-59PAISE ,SMART TO S.T.D-99PAISE....these are just quite OK in previous but from last month the charges were increase without a single update or information , now the charges are ----

its totally more then double,,unbelievable .
that co. suddenly start to cheat the smart users like you & me.. wen i spoke with d customer care exe. abt dis circumstances --they said that this lifetime plans have changed & now if you want to decrease the charges of calls then you have to go thr. the power & all that ..then rechage with top-up & you can go with. & in coming days every old lifetime connection automatically come under this plan. without power d charges will be same as above mentioned.

now, this co. only comes on the way to cheat.
A  13th of Nov, 2007 by
I too am victim of the same offer like Vijeta!
N  29th of Oct, 2008 by
For emergency Internet facility, I had connected Reliance Smart (my no is 09883405241) and had paid three hundred rupees with photocopy of my voter ID on 19th October 2008. I am using Samsung Mobile Hand Set and my model no is SGH- J210. The IMEI no is 35822101 0933731/7. From that day I had repeatedly requested (minimum 30 times I made calls) your Customer Care for sending GPRS settings. 19th Oct was a Saturday, On Sunday I had been asked to made a local call from my mobile and to send a SMS “ALL” to 55100. I did. But still now, after 11 days I had not received any setting or any Phone call from RELIANCE COMPANY!!! I have been cheated by saying that “We are going to send your settings”. Sometimes the person from Customer Care service said “ sending your setting within 30 mints”/ within 1 hour” or “ You will receive a call from our company within 30 minutes” some time they said “Some problem is there in your handset” Several times they wanted to say the process of setting the ‘GPRS setting’ manually. But it didn’t work out. Once, I thought it was true that there is some problem in my handset. But I have tried from another two mobile handsets NOKIA 6300 and SAMGSUN X 700, and have asked customer care for sending settings. But still it didn’t work out. I know that Reliance has charging me for the facility but I am unable to using Internet facility for your dam system.
N  21st of Nov, 2008 by
I Mr. Pinaki Paul Complaining against your unnecessary upload of
Relainace Music station without my concern. The fact is that. Suddenly
I got a sms on from 9827002226 on 12 nov. 2008 at 10:55:12 that "Your
request for Reliance Music Station has been accepted and
you soon will be able to listen thousands of songs on your phone".

After a while I got another that is from 9827002226 on 12-nov-2008 at
11:03:24 "You have subscribed the reliance music Station
successfully, now just dial 57777 and enjoy thousands of latest and
golden songs"

After that I have call the Reliance Customer care. They taken my
complain and give me a complain no 80159795. They ensure me that they
will check the real fact.

Then I got another sms from 9827002226 on 13-nov 2008 That "You have
been unsubscribe from the Reliance Music station successfully"

Today is 18-nov 2008 I have again call to Reliance Smart customer care
they told that they have deactivated the music station on 17 nov 2008
at 4:29 pm. And till date I got no refund against this unusual
activities. Again I give a complain by complain no 80624797 for refund
of this money.

But after one day they told me that there is no way to refund this money.

Sir how can I trust on this service where I am using this service from
very long time. My trust is going out.

Please do the needful as early as possible.

pinaki paul.

N  17th of Apr, 2009 by
my phone no is 9883257704 on 12.4.2009 i checked my balance was rs.64and 14paisa.due to no charge of my battery my phone was off on 16.04.2009 after charging the battery i checked the balance, found that is only 14 paisa. i contacted to customer care asked for complaint no but refused.also said that no balance deducted in last 4 days. pl revert back my balance immediately. saibal chatterjee
A  28th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
reliance smart is one of most bankrupt company in india, its customercare people dont know that they are working under reliance smart. It seems that the company is full of thives & robbers
N  1st of Nov, 2010 by
hello sir,
i m vijay choudhary. my mobile no. is 9098326545.
i dont want any call from reliance company offers and the sms on the mobile
of company.Because i dont no how to operat the mobile on your calls. And daily sms
make me disturb and many times my balance get deducted on wrong pressing of mobile keys.so please stop the company sms and calls except the balance offers.

Whether u stop the calls and sms of company or i change the operater services number.

Thank you.