Reliance / Bill Gmbling

1 Iceland

Dear
This is Reddy
i am Past 2yrs using Reliance Prepaid Connection . when i am start my connction till 10month no issues issueing my bills. after it will started bill misusing.Like my conction is 249 montly charges and std plan 100 nd caller tune is 30 and also billpay 25rs(403) my total montly charge. But past 6month they r sending 433 in montly chrges. i didn't check evry month how much they r puting montly chrges .Third month of 2008 my bill is not came and i recevied a call from reliance, ur bill is not paid, then i feel it is default sending, i didn't get bill my home and i excuse i made a bill. Next month like April also i didn't get the bill, then i asked the customer i didn't get the bill plz send the soft copy to the my home.then i will Pay the Bill. then the guy told i will send to u with one one day. the guy is not send 15 days. Like 2nd time i spoke to one of the superviseor at bangalore she told with in 24hr i will send . 24 april till 1st may i didn't get bill.Aagain i asked one of the superviseor they told with 2 hr i will send. till 6th may i didn't get the bill i spoke to u another superviseor. i spoke finally 3 supervisoers, and put the query this is monthly charges u made, But what actually it is ( 403 t0 433), they agreed .but as same to they send bill april bill they put 433 insted of 403.

I don't what action i have to take to the these type of connections .to get my money Back like every month 30rs id differnce is going on past 6 months.like 210 rs is i made extra inclding to this month.

So plz Frined s any body give suggestion how to handel these people Reliance communctication.

Have niceday