Reliance Broadband / bill payment point far away
I regert to write that today I went to your Reliance World outlet at Fountain Chowk, Ludhiana (India) which is about 5 km from my house. I gave the cheque to the person- a male- sitting on the counter and asked for the receipt. My interenet ID is [protected]. He ordered me to drop the cheque in the "Drop Box" pointing with finger to the "Drop Box". I asked for the receipt and he ordered me to come in the evening to collect the receipt.
When I insisted for the receipt, he told me to go to Red Cross Building where the Reliance Broadband is having its office. I dropped the cheque in the box and came out of the outlet without receipt.
I ask you one question, don't you need customers? If your customer service is like this, how will you attract new customers. And without customers, no company can survive for long. Can't you have "Drop Boxes" near the area where you have about 100 customers. It took me 1 hour to reach your outlet just to drop a crossed"a/c payee cheque" without any receipt. I am 53. Have pity. I have made up my mind to switch over to another company.
I sent this complaint on the email address on which I receive your bills. It bounced back. Why? You can send the bills but can't recieve the complaiant on this address. Appear to be very intelligent. Misuse of electronic system?
More Reliance Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance - incorrect cashing of check
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017