Reliance Broadband / service termination problems

India Review updated:
Reliance Communications
I used reliace WiMax connection for 16 months. I was facing intermittent disconnections which was causing the probelms to my work. I requested for termination of my connection on 24th March 2009. The referece number that I got was ADAG=[protected]. The service provider has collected their devices from my residence within 10 days. However they were sending out their bills followed by several calls for paying the bill. I requested them to send me the final termination letter and the final bill so that I can pay my outstanding amount.

I had logged a case with them for getting the bills even after the connection terminated with them. The reference number they gave was 99540837 and informed the excess amount would be absolved by the system. However I was not given final amount that I have to pay. Now they are asking me to pay for 2 months bill.

When I checked with them I found out they had terminated my connection at their end 3 months after my request.

I advice everyone who opts for Reliance services think 10 times before registering with them. They just think and implement how to make money from the air to become rich.

N  3rd of Aug, 2009 by

After going through your case details, we are giving you a waiver of Rs 1946.68 including service tax of Rs. 181.78 for rental charges from 4.04.09 to 26.05.09.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Also now that your issue has been addressed we would like to know what made you go away from Reliance so that we can avoid the same in future.

Warm regards,