Reliance Broadband — service termination problems
I used reliace WiMax connection for 16 months. I was facing intermittent disconnections which was causing the probelms to my work. I requested for termination of my connection on 24th March 2009. The referece number that I got was ADAG=[protected]. The service provider has collected their devices from my residence within 10 days. However they were sending out their bills followed by several calls for paying the bill. I requested them to send me the final termination letter and the final bill so that I can pay my outstanding amount.
I had logged a case with them for getting the bills even after the connection terminated with them. The reference number they gave was [protected] and informed the excess amount would be absolved by the system. However I was not given final amount that I have to pay. Now they are asking me to pay for 2 months bill.
When I checked with them I found out they had terminated my connection at their end 3 months after my request.
I advice everyone who opts for Reliance services think 10 times before registering with them. They just think and implement how to make money from the air to become rich.
More Reliance Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance India Call - no double talk time, no website! 
- Reliance Communication - wrong offer and generate high bill 
- Reliance Telecom Ltd - Guwahati Assam - very bad network 
- Reliance Broadband+ Netconnect 3.1mnps - data usage mb increased automatically without opening internet page and after closing internet page data usage is increased... very pathetic system
- Reliance Communications Netconnect - deactivate data card and terminate postpaid connection