Red Roof Inn / internet pricing and customer service
I got a price on the internet. Their website quoted me a 3 night stay for $116.98. When I booked the rooms, their reservation switched my resevation dates to only 2 nights for the same price. Their recap on the same page still listed 3 nights. I even printed the pages and to show them. I called Red Roofs customer service line. They told me that they had never seen that happen but they are having trouble with their internet site. Anyhow bottom line is they quoted a 3 night stay at a price and will not honor it. I told them I thoght it was wrong and I probably would cancel my reservations and they said they didnt care. I also called their head of marketing 4 days ago at their corporate office and he hasnt had the time to get back with me either. Shocking isnt it? False advertising or what. Stay away from thier website, and thier hotels if this is the way they do business. They just dont seem to care even when they admit their wrong.
More Red Roof Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged and will not refund! 
- Red Roof Inn - terrible customer service, unclean room 
- Red Roof Inn - awful experience 
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged
- Red Roof Inn - very rude people 
- Red Roof Inns - horrible room
- Red Roof Inns - management team
- Red Roof Inn - accommodation red roof inn
- Red Roof Inns - nd nothing has been done about the bedbugs we reported a month ago. so who will be held responsible for bev giving away our points and free nights.
- Red Roof Inns - service and room quality