Raymour & Flanigan Furniture / icomfort mattress

1 500 Jay Scutti Blvd, Rochester, NY, United States

We purchased a $2, 000 i comfort mattress and one side began sinking. This caused the boxspring to break. The warrantee covered replacing the box spring but not the mattress. We had a R & F technician come out three times showing him how badly the bed sinks when sat or laid on. He insisted there was nothing that could be done. It was explained that the indentations need to be measurable without touching the bed. Okay, so there is nothing R&F can do about the warranty but R&F certainly can do something to help their customer. R&F is selling a defective product and is profiting from this. We offered to upgrade to a Tempur Pedic and pay the difference. No. I pointed out that we have spent thousands in the 20+ years we have been loyal customers. No. I explained that this mattress, which feels like sleeping in pudding, makes sleeping very difficult and I wake up each morning in pain from the arthritis in my hips, neck and knees (which is why we bought this expensive mattress in the first place). I was told that COMFORT IS NOT THE ISSUE it is what can be measured by a ruler. So R&F has not only lost our business but that of scores of friends and family who agree they conduct business poorly by putting profit above customer satisfaction.

An