Raymour & Flanigan / customer service is very low!
I had purchased a love seat from your store in johnson city, n.y. In march of this year. I also took out the insurance. Since then we were hit with a flood this June. I had 45 inches of water in my room were the love seat sat. I would think your company would help people out who was hit with this flood. I went to the store and the manager told me they really could not do any thing about this. I feel that they should work with people and give them a break. I feel they should at least give me a 35 to 40 percent off a new one since i purchased this in march of this year. Since i want to replace this with the same thing. We were also looking to purchase a new sofa, 2 recliners, a table 4 chairs to match, along with a complete dining room set and misc. End tables, lamps. Etc. Enclosing i feel that they were not willing to work with me so i will take my business to one of your competitors in the area. Thank you for your time.
Raymour & Flanigan
Address is 220 Reynolds Road, Johnson City , New York 13790.
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - sectional fabric is fading and yellowing
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - side rails and mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - dining room chairs and extended warranty service
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars