Raymour And Flanigan / they have no faith in their products
I purchased a living room set (couch & 2 chairs) from Raymour and Flanigan in October 2005, the salesman stated how they stand behind their products and convinced me to by the"Platinum Protection Plan" for only $199.95. This plan covers five years. Almost one year to the day one of the leather couch cushions started getting faded white lines on the brown cushin. This is labeled as NORMAL wear. I have never had a couch wear this fast especially when no one is home during the day to sit on it. If This is what this company considers normal it shows they have no faith in their products. They lost a customer and I will try to persuade family and friends not to shop there.
More Raymour And Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - sectional fabric is fading and yellowing
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - side rails and mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - dining room chairs and extended warranty service
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars