Raymour And Flanigan / raymour and flanigan tried to pull a scam on me

I purchased a 3pc leather living room set from R&F and to my surprise, they we knock offs. They did not deliver what was displayed in their showroom. I was able to get my money back in full but still have a very sour stomach about the scam they tried to pull on me. I went to the showroom and confirmed with a sales associate that what I indeed had in my home was a knock off. She told me exactly what to look for and when I got home, BINGO, my furniture was proven to be not the original pieces they still have in their showroom. I write this in hope that if there are other consumers who feel they been scamed to look into the matter and hopefully resolve the issue. I feel that even though I have been refunded my full amount of purchase, It is not enough. I have undergone many hours of man time in investigating, phone calls, searching and not to mention how it inconvenienced my family.

A  21st of Apr, 2011 by
Amen to this review, I too believe they are NOT selling what they are showing in the show rooms. I believe it is used/refurbished/fixed furniture. I can NOT believe this store is still in bussiness something should be done!

Outraged in Syracuse