Quest Diagnosticsrude refunds department representative

01/20/2017, I called Quest Diagnostics billing department and I spoke with Keith he was very accommodating and helpful on explaining everything to me. He said that my insurance already paid my bill and I will be getting a refund because I paid before my insurance paid the bill. He was not able to contact the refunds department at first to ask how am I getting my refund so he gave me the number [protected]. I called the number and the lady (she's lucky I didn't get her name) who answered my call was so rude and not helpful. I told her that I am calling regarding an invoice number and she told me right away that I am not in the system! She never even ask who or why am I calling. Because they usually ask if the caller is the patient, the date of birth and the address. (And I called just to know how am I suppose to get my refund because I paid using my credit card.) I told her that I spoke with another representative named Keith and he gave me this number, and she said he's in the billing department and there's no Keith in their department. So I ended up calling back the billing department and luckily I spoke with Keith again and he's helpful enough to call the refunds department and they were able to tell him the status of my refund. My point is, train your people, specifically in the Refunds Department how to answer phone calls and don't be rude, be polite to the person on the other line. And try to help as much as you can like what Keith did. Keith 5 stars!

Re
Jan 20, 2017

Comments

• Az
      Jul 20, 2017

How can you trust a business, if it allows a CRIMINAL woman an access to the patient records and tests? That criminal is Marina Noble (former Marine Mkhitaryan, DOB 06/02/1966), an Armenian immigrant who has hardly survived deportation, and now residing in 4 Repton Circle, Apt. 4101, Watertown, MA 02472.

From her country Armenia to the USA, Marina's biography is satiated with multiple crimes: fraud, identity theft, credit card hacking/using, shoplifting, bad wording about everybody, FALSIFYING documents (including medical records, IDs), mail fraud (randomly picking attorney names from the Internet and composing fake letters under their names and without their awareness), prostitution, libels, scandals, slanders, opening fake email account under the names of individuals she knows personally and sending vulgar and hacking emails to others from those fake (impersonating). She has stayed in the USA through IMMIGRATION FRAUD.

Marina Noble came to the USA through Edmund Muskie program (when she did not know a single English word then), violated the 212 E immigration code and stayed after the program [protected]) against the regulations of the J1 visa and Immigration Law. She survived deportation by randomly locating an alcoholic unemployed lost person (William Noble from West Yarmouth, MA), dating him when he was still married, breaking his family and marrying him with her pregnancy from another man. The child, Sophia Noble, was born way before their marriage registration. The Immigration has been very nice to her, by closing eyes to her fraud and false intent statement (in waiving the 212E rule) and therefore, we all ended up in an intricate situation when this DANGEROUS CRIMINAL works in Quest Diagnostics.

Marina Noble photographs patient records from Quest Diagnostics and embeds them in her anonymous Internet posts she opens under various doctors' names to put those doctors in trouble (for the breach of privacy, when her target remains unaware for years, of those impersonating postings). Marina Noble is a SICK-In-THE-HEAD MANIAC. She must be stopped!

Everybody: follow your citizenship duties and report to the USCIS and Homeland Security about this woman (Marina Noble), so her immigration history and files will be revisited. More likely, she will not be deported as she formed a so-called family in the USA on the ruins of others, but at least she will pay the fine ($20, 000 - $100, 000) for her false intent and for lying to the Immigration Authorities. This is how this country must thrive, by recovering its budget through fining the grand-criminals and allocating the funs for the welfare of children, seniors, and veterans..

Marina Noble is the low, petty and hooligan version of Bernie Madoff. She cannot keep a job as each time she is being kicked out for doc falsifications and fraud.. She has a wealth of criminal records and warrants. Doesn't the Quest D's CEO know this? Formerly, Marina Noble was bragging and false-misrepresenting herself as the owner of Atlantic Clinical Trials LLC (in watertown, MA) then the web-listing of that phantom company was removed by her, after her fraud was released (she would locate random names from cemeteries, or online, and open fake patient records to report to clinical trial agencies that she has performed phase-1 drug efficiency trial on those persons, who sadly would remain unaware that their names being used by that criminal woman). Marine Noble's elder daughter, Azniv Shahverdyan, has also worked shortly with Quest Diagnostics (an entire criminal family attacking on this serious business and patient records...)

Below is Marina Noble's and her daugher Azniv Shahverdyan's pictures are attached, together with my receipt they have placed in the Internet.