Quest Diagnostics / reports not sent to doctor or myself - negligence
November 8, 2018 Complaint regarding negligence in forwarding lab reports
I did blood collection at Quest on 26th Street in late October. I was told this was enough time for the analysis report to be completed and sent to my doctor and filled out a form for a hard copy to be sent to me which I gave to my practitioner Mariana (not quite sure of her name).
My appointment with my doctor is tomorrow. I wanted my lab copy in hand for consultation with the doctor. No copy arrived. I called Dr. Levine-Tanco's office, Mount Sinai/Beth Israel senior health services, 8th avenue at 24th Street, they did not get their copy either.
I called Quest Customer services and was told they would fax a copy to my doctor immediately.. My follow up some time later revealed no copy had been received.
If this were the first time I might consider it an oversight, but this is the second time this has happened and I am considering changing lab providers. The technicians have been wonderful but follow through is non existent. I have complained to Quest and to Medicare. Improvement is mandatory.
Beatrice Segev 340 West 28th Street, #12j New York, NY 10001
More Quest Diagnostics Complaints & Reviews
- Quest Diagnostics - illegal balance billing 
- Quest Diagnostics SCAM! - false billing - scam! 
- Quest Diagnostics - pediatric blood draw 
- Quest Diagnostics - overbilling uninsured 
- Quest Diagnostics - fraudulent billing 
- Quest Diagnostics - billing charge that I have no record of from quest diagnostics lab 
- Quest Diagnostics - service
- Quest Diagnostics - no notification of $13.74 bill, sent to collections. 
- Quest Diagnostics - billing department
- Quest Diagnostics - home blood draw