Pure Acai Berry / they sent me a bottle of pills which I didn't order or want and charged my credit card
I ordered a 5 days package of this product which I was suppose to be charged only $4.87 and nothing more was said about sending me another package of 60 tablets.
I received this package a few days ago and I been trying to reach them by phone and by email with no success. I would like to send back the package which by the way came ripped up and bottle not sealed like the one before. I would like to hear back from someone regarding this because I will
place a complain with the Better Business Bureau if I have to. Please have the decency to reply.
More Pure Acai Berry Complaints & Reviews
- Pure Acai Berry - Fraud 
- Pure Acai Berry - Fraudulent Charges and Undigestible ingredients 
- Pure Acai Berry - unordered merchandise
- Pure Acai Berry - received pills I didn't order 
- Pure Acai Berry - SCAM!!!!! 
- Pure Acai Berry - $4.99 Trial
- Pure Acai Berry - unwated membership
- Pure Acai Berry - 14-day trial not really full 14 days