Pure Acai Berry / they sent me a bottle of pills which I didn't order or want and charged my credit card

1 PO BOX 971090Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-95190376

I ordered a 5 days package of this product which I was suppose to be charged only $4.87 and nothing more was said about sending me another package of 60 tablets.
I received this package a few days ago and I been trying to reach them by phone and by email with no success. I would like to send back the package which by the way came ripped up and bottle not sealed like the one before. I would like to hear back from someone regarding this because I will
place a complain with the Better Business Bureau if I have to. Please have the decency to reply.

Comments

• Di
      12th of Sep, 2008

I hope this helps:

Refund and Exchange Policy

Acai Berry Supreme Return Policy
    We have a 15-day satisfaction guarantee return policy on all shipments.

Returns
    If you are unsatisfied with our product, you may return the unused portion 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you for a refund according to the following terms. To obtain a refund, your return must be postmarked 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you. All returns are subject to a 30% administrative handling and restocking fee. We do not refund or credit shipping charges for any monthly shipments. Please note, the following terms apply for all returned items:

To return a product for an exchange or refund you will need to obtain a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number by contacting the billing department at 1-866-938-4832.

An RMA number can ONLY be obtained by contacting the billing department at 1-866-938-4832.

• Me
      1st of Apr, 2009

Okay people here is the thing you gotta read the fine print!!! I read it and still got ripped off. I ordered the trial. Two days after receiving the trial pills i called and cancelled the membership i agreed to which was totally soo under the fifteen days from when ur supposed to cancel so you don't get shipped monthly pills and get charged the monthly fee. So I spoke to a operator who jst verified my phone# and gave me a cancellation#. So I taught okay well that should take care of that well i was wrong. Right after the 15 days I noticed the monthly fee in my bank acct. So I called the co. to see what was going on with that fee, only to find out that it was for the pills that they sent out because I didn't cancelled the free trial before the 15 days. Tried giving her my cancellation confirmation#, date and time of when I placed the call, name of the operator and she says there is no record. So I went back and forth with the rude operator. Finally I said that I would like to speak to a supervisor and ofcourse she comes back and tells me that there is none available. UHHHUU RIIIIGHHHTTT!!! Well there is more to the story but it is jst too long. All I can say is that make sure you cancel the product before the 15 days if your not sattisfied. Once you do and get all the info. like cancellation#, name of the operator, time you called. CALL RIGHT BACK to make sure that infact your membership was cancelled. IF your one of the unlucky ones that do get charged after the fact then cancel the card on which you placed the order through and tell your bank to not allow anymore authorizations from that co. Believe me. I went through all this and more. So potential buyers BEWARE!!! On a happy note I did infact received the whole amt. back but only because I didn't give up my money that easy!!!