Having problems with Sensa?

2301 Rosecrans Ave Ste 1150
El Segundo, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sensa.

Complaints & Reviews

Sensanot working

I used Sensa for two years and i kept hoping that this would be a miracle to help me lose some weight. When I found out that it was fake and cheating people, my sister contacted me and said she received a check for where she only bought it one time. As of today, I have not received anything where I bought this for two years. Can you please check and see when I might get my money back?
Belinda Davis
440 Grant Street
Middeleport, Ohio 45760
[protected]

• Be
      Belinda J. Davis Jan 31, 2015

I truly believed in this product because of all the commercials and hype when this came out. I now know not to believe everything you see and that is a shame, who can you trust 100%!

Sensa — Failure to cancel subscription

I foolishly ordered a trial of Sensa. I called to cancel my subscription (strange). I got an argument about...

SensaUnrealistic Trial/Bad Refund Policy

I ordered the SENSA and tried the product and they send you a 2 month supply which is 60 days, so when I tried to return it now they told me that you are beyond or return policy and it should have been returned on October 18th and I said well according to the product you need to use it for the 60 days to get true results not 30 days, and that is the way it is explained, so I want to send you back you product and get my money back and they said no you cannot and we will not refund your money. Luckily I had put a stop to it through my credit union so I would not get charged again, because they tried to send me another 60 day supply before 60 days, was even close. All the man did that I spoke with was try to get me to keep using the product and he would get me a discount to continue and when I said no it doesn't work he told me that I did it wrong then, and I said no I watched the DVD and listened to what it said and read the pamphlet and I know it stays on top you don't mix it in, then he said well you haven't used it long enough to see results, and I said I thought you just told me in 30 days I would see results then he said well some people take longer and again I said that is why I understood this to be 60 days, not 30 and he said again you need to just keep taking the product, and I said no I want my money back. He finally said well let me make a note that you didn't have a clear understanding of how to use the product and didn't understand that it was only 30 days, and he was really talking down to me. I told him well I will make sure to let people know how you treat the customer's and that the product doesn't work and he said no it works, you just didn't do it long enough. Ok I did just as it says again, and told him it didn't work in the time you are telling me, so either way you just don't want me to have my money back, and it makes no sense if you are telling me that I need to take it longer then how can it only be a 30 day trial if I am not going to get any results? He didn't have an answer for me then. I asked him to transfer me to a supervisor and he kept acting as though he was having computer problems, but I know he was talking to the supervisor, because immediately when Nancy the Supervisor got on the phone she said it is not a 60 day trial it is a 30 day trial, so if you didn't like it why didn't you have it back in our warehouse on October 18th instead of calling us today 11/12/13, well that is because I was using the product how we are all instructed and it is a 60 day or 2 month supply as we are told and you are made to believe that you need to do 60 days to get any result. Very rudely again she said well why didn't you have it back to use by October 18th, and I told her well this is a hard time for me because I lost my husband on November 8, 2011 and so my birthday is at this time as well and so it is hard not having him, then she says Oh I am sorry and I understand, and I said no you don't, you were very nasty and just said to well you are beyond the 30 days and we will not refund. Then she said we cancelled your new order that was going to ship and that will be refunded and then she said oh there won't be a refund we tried to bill you and it was insufficient funds and I told her that was because I told my credit union not to pay anything from the SENSA company and I am really glad that I did, because it hasn't even been 2 months, but you surely want my money. I told Nancy that I will be sure to let people know how you treat customer's and then she tried to back track and act nice, but she was not at all and I really believe that SENSA should be refunding everyone, because you give false information at the consumer's expense. Shame on your company.

• Ho
        Hosta Jan 08, 2014

After the promise of weight loss and 3 months of pressured sales, I decided to stop my purchase of there product. It did not do what I said it would...sa long as I sprinkled it on all that I ate. I would lie to have my money returned!

• Hi
        HiHiAli Jan 13, 2014

Is it to late to join in the lawsuit against Sensa? I've tried researching it because I just heard about it. I cant come up with much- Any help would be appreciated!!

Sensamanic/psychotic behavior

My wife had become manic/psychotic because of the use of Sensa. After two weeks of using this product she started feeling odd.
      She was seeing things that were not there. She quit using the product and became worse. I took her to the ER at Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati to get checked out. They admitted her into their psych ward where she had to stay for 3 days until all of this poison was cleared from her system. Once this poison was flushed out of her system she returned to her normal jovial self. She has no past history of mental illness or psychotic episodes. This product should have strong warnings like any other drug, but it does not!
      There can be some very serious side effects from the use of this and nothing is mentioned anywhere.

SensaDoesnt work

Well my complaint isthat Sensa dont work, Like they say if it sounds to good to be rue it usually is.Too bad it cost me almost a hundred dollars to find out just how true it is.Icouldnt wait to receive my Sensa and start on this easy and amazing weht loss journey, Boy did i get fooled.Bottom line is it doesnt work, Also the people you see in these commericls saying ho great sensa s must be paid very well.So if yoven sesa save your money, IT DOESNT work, And if you alried iand dont see any change in your weight.WELL YOU WONT.

• Ca
            carides Jan 09, 2014

I used sensa about 2 years ago did nothing for me the only thing i got was surgery for gallbadder had to be removed .I advise that no one takes this medication and i hope everyone that purchased it get there money back i invested almost $300.00 i only orderd it once when i tried to cancel they gave me the run around that cost me $300.00 plus $ 3000.00 out of pocket for my surgery. I heard they were making sensa return customers that purchased sensa there money back hope they do.

Nancy Castro
            From New Jersey
            e-mail [protected]@yahoo.com

Sensaside effect

Tryed the Sensa product for three weeks now, since a couple days of using the sprinkle on my food, i can never keep my posterior clean.I would be at the bathroom 5-10 times a day wiping over and over again.I dont know what its called but after a while i was raw.some days worse then others, it seemed like the more i used the worse it got.So i decided to return the product.Its a very uncomfortable feeling.

SensaNON REFUND

Ordered 6 months supply $216.91. It was cheaper. Used credit card. Received item. One week later phoned for a return authorization number, got it, returned it in less than one week to the above address they gave me with the authorization number large on the front. Used Priority Mail box with automatic tracking number on it. Here it is 3 months later and they will still not refund my money. I had read prior to ordering about the problems others had with customer service and their credit cards. I still ordered it. LISTEN CAREFULLY, everyone wants to lose weight wants a quick fix, something that they think will change their life. That's why you still order it even when others paint a clear picture of their horror story. I did. But I strongly advise anyone who wants to lose weight, THIS IS NOT the kind of company to do business with. iF THEIR PRODUCT WORKED, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO LIE, CHEAT AND STEAL to keep your money. They would have the world at their fingertips if it worked. But instead they have COMPLAINT BLOGS EVERYWHERE, anyone interested in a CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THE COMPANY, MAKE IT KNOWN SO THAT WE CAN PUT THESE PEOPLE OUT OF BUSINESS. Walk, plant based diet, lots of water, ask God to give you strength to lose your weight but do not put yourself in the hands of unscrupulous people to meet your personal needs. They don't care about you. God bless your steps.

IBI*TRYSENSA.COMcontinued to take money from my account

company continued to take money from the credit card account after the trial offer. Send a message via email to stop sending product and company ignored my request and continued. I discussed with other who experience the same. I could not use the product as advised by my doctor because of stomach problems.

SensaRefund

Dear Sirs/Madames, I purchased a sensa trial for 30 days. I cancelled the trail within the 30 days and if I cancelled the trial within 30 days they were not supposed to charge my card. They charged my bank account 89.00 and some change the day after the 30 days was up. I returned the product to them unopened and waited for my refund - no refund came. This was in November of 2012. It is now February 14. 2013. Each time I speak to them they tell me because I disputed the charge it is being held up in their charge back process. My bank (which I have an exellent relationship with) has communicated to me that Sensa is refusing to work with them, refusing to give my money back and stalwarting, i.e. not returning phone calls. etc. They are essentially criminals. I don't understand why the state of California doesn't shut them down.

Sensacredit card

Do not give these people your crecit card number. You call them and they do not listen to what you tell them.

christie d wright Feb 01, 2013

My daughter use my credit card to order this product.She did not have my permission and would like my money returned to my card.

christie d wright Feb 01, 2013

My daughter used my credit card to order this product and i would like my money returned.

• Gh
                      G Henry Feb 04, 2013

This Sensa scam " free trial offer, just pay $4.95 shipping" is a fraud. Nowhere does the "free offer" say they will ship extra product or bill your credit card if you don't cancel and return the product by your own effort and cost. Then when you try to cancel on-line as instructed you are faced with delays and extensive efforts to dissuade cancelling. Calling their customer service ( an oxymoron) gets you the same delay and avoidance. I'm considering filing a consumer fraud suit in the New Jersey Courts. Anyone interested in joining me call [protected]. G. Hulse

try Free trial Sensanothing is free

I paid the shipping for a trial sample of Sensa. I later found out that there is NO free Sample. After 28 days I was charged $89.95 for the free Sample trial offer. I was unable to use this product, because of a product in it that works like sodium. I have had a heart attack and I have a ICD for my CHF. Because it was a sample and I was told by my Doctor, I couldn't use it, I did nothing. Because I didn't e-mail or contract them after 30 days, I was charge for the product. Where is the free sample? After I saw the charge, I thought they had sent me two months of supplies, but NO. It turns out they charged me for the free sample, because I didn't return it. - This amount of $89.95 is very high and I feel they are taking advantage of people.. If my Doctor had said I could use it and I tried it - How could I return it - therefore I would have to pay the $89.95. Some people said they paid $29.95 a month. They would not return my money to me until I return the product. So I have to pay to have it shipped back to Calif. and wait 14 days for a refund - if they do it.
                    I feel they mislead people and after reviewing the other complaints, I see I was not the only one that feels this way. I know the FDA says it's safe, but for someone with my medical problems, it is not.

Sensafree sample turned out not to be free

got the free sample, they also send you another 60 day supply that must be paid for within a short window of time. The product alters the taste of food to the point of being unplesant. By the time you determine the product is not fou you, you get a bill for the other two bottles. I tried to tell them I did not want the product but thay said me grace period had lapsed and I must pay for the product. Thay turned me in to a nasty collection agency, thay said the same thing, my grace period had lapsed and I must pay up. Sensa is a scam stay away !!!

SensaNot free...a scam

I too was mislead by Sensa's "free trial" I gave them my credit card number to pay for shipping, and a month later was charged $90 for the 2 month supply. I called the company, and eventually received $45 refund, but only after getting upset and and speaking to several people. I am mad at myself for not reading every detail online and after I received my start up package. It is part my fault, but as I told the customer service rep, the wording and exactly "where" to read the details of the offer were extremely misleading. It does say TRY FREE FOR 30 DAYS. Which means you have to pay after 30 days, not that you get the product for free. Unless you really want to try it and are willing to pay for it, do not send away for the "free" trial. As for the product, I believe it too is misleading. It says that you will lose weight by only sprinkling this tasteless powder on your food. I found the tasteless powder to taste awful. So maybe I ate less, only because I'd ruined my dinner by putting sensa on it. Anything that tastes that bad can't be good for you. This is my opinion, just sharing my experience with you all...An un-satisfied customer.

SensaProduct a scam

I have contacted Sensa by telephone several times only to be given another contact number or placed on hold & loose connection.
                          I wish to return the product for full refund as they advertise but can not obtain an address to ship the return. I am contacting my credit card company to see if they can assist in resolving this matter. I would advise do not by.
                          Scamed in Ohio

SensaHealth Problems

This product is the worst thing I have ever taken as a weight loss supplement. And that even includes the evil ephedra! For no apparent reason, I had nightmares that I was at work all night and then in the morning I would awaken DEAD TIRED. I thought it was the stress at work. While I was trying to fall asleep, I would hear a whooshing sound that was the same rate as my heartbeat. A few weeks later, I had recurring nightmares that my spirit was leaving my body and I would wake up in a cold sweat and my heart pounding out of control. People at work noticed that my hands were shaking and that I was acting differently than normal. My boss and other co-workers kept asking me if I was taking drugs. One guy told me my hands were shaking and he asked me if I was taking crystal meth! He asked to see my teeth because he was positive that I had meth-mouth (i.e., brown teeth). Again, the whole time I thought it was from stress at work. Mind you, I had never had symptoms like this before. I go to the gym 3-4 times per week and had never had a problem like this before. Not having a clue, I still continued taking the Sensa. About a month later, I ended up in the Emergency Room with chest pains, a completely dry mouth, totally covered in sweat, and acting crazy like people were trying to murder me! My blood pressure spiked at an alarming 170/100!! The ER people had to tie me to the bed and drug me to get me to calm down. Soon after that, I was FIRED FROM WORK for no apparent reason, which I'm still trying to figure out. After it was too late, I found other complaint sites like this one. I stopped taking the Sensa and all my weird symptoms went away. This stuff is sheer evil. Stop taking it immediately!! You seriously could have a STROKE or a HEART ATTACK. To make matters even worse, I called the Sensa company for a refund. They said they could refund me $40. It has been a month now and I HAVE NOT BEEN REIMBURSED AT ALL.

SensaCancellation policy and billing unethical

I ordered Sensa in February 2012 at intro rate. I cancelled future shipments and was billed two more times which was a debit transaction. Thought it was over, but a new xsix month period is here and I find they debited another 56.60 and have shipped more of their useless tasteless salt that does not work. Called CS August 15, 2012 and they said they will cancel my membership or whatever this is and return my money after I get the product which will be 8 more days and pay to have it shipped back. So in about 30 days, I may get my money back. In the meantime 2 checks have bounced because of the debit they took. Supervisor was supposed to call me back after they got off another call. Yeh right. I never got a call. These are unethical business practices and this has to be stopped. I think there are consumer laws that prohibit this type of practice. You can't even find a phone number on the website without googling "phone number to complain about Sensa ". Ridiculous and bad business.

SensaCHARGED ON CARD

I ordered on a trial basis, Sensa at a charge of $9.95 for 30 days. If not satisfied, return the product. The 30 days has not expired and I've already been charged $89.95 on my charge card. When I contacted the company, they said my 30 days had expired and I informed them that it had only been 2 weeks! I was sending the product back. They informed me it was too late to return Sensa and that it was mine. This is such a SCAM. I do not trust Internet Advertising at all after this situation. Sensa totally mis-advertised trying this product, which a local physician said it was a "mind game" by sprinkling powder on the food, we were thinking we were full. This product didn't work for me and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone at all. Based on their advertising, don't trust what they say.

• mollyemt Aug 14, 2012

the 30 day trial STARTS on the day you place your order. it may take them 2 weeks to ship it to you. THATS where the 30 day catch comes in. they gotcha coming and going.

SensaReturn of my money

I ordered Sensa on or about April 24, 2012. Cancelled it on May20th/21st. My checking account kept overdrawing and I am literally going crazy cause I don't get it. Then July 5th there was another 2 month supply at my door. It honestly never occured to me my overdrafts were caused by Sensa, after all I cancelled that order two months prior. On July 6th I mailed back not 1 but 3 months supply of Sensa. I not only want the money they charged me back in my account but the OD charges as well. I am on Soc Sec and they have really hurt me finacially. This is making me crazy. I will never trust an online company again. Please Help Me get my money returned. I also have a tracking #, so they can't say they didn't receive the product.

• Ka
                                      KATHLEEN MYERS Jan 08, 2014

I PURCHASED SENSA AS WELL AND THEY CHARGED ME $85.90. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! HOW DO WE GET IN ON THIS CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT?

SensaDID NOT ORDER PRODUCT

I DID NOT ORDER ANY PRODUCT, I DID TELL THE REPRESENTATIVE WHEN I ORDERED MY FREE TRIAL THAT I DID NOT WANT ANY MORE PRODUCT UNLESS I ORDERED IT MYSELF. I MADE THAT PERFECTLY CLEAR OR ELSE I WOULD NOT HAVE EXCEPTED MY FREE TRIAL. I HAVE BEEN BURNED BEFOR AND THAT IS WHY I MADE THIS STIPULATION ON MY TRIAL. I HAVE NOT OPENNED MY BOX AND WILL SEND IT BACK TO SENSA, I DON'T FEEL THAT I SHOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RETURN FOR I DID NOT ORDER THE PRODUCT SO PLEASE SEND ME A RETURN LABEL AND SEND ME A TERMINATION CODE SO I AM NOT CHARGED FOR THIS PRODUCT. YOU MAY CONTACT ME AT [protected]. I SHOULD HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON BUT I GUESS I DIDN'T. IF YOU ARE GOING TO STICK ME WITH THIS PRODUCT THEN MAKE SURE THAT YOU TAKE OFF MY NAME OFF YOUR LISTING

SensaFraudulent advertising; fraudulent charges

After reading offer for free Sensa for just a $4.95 shipping fee, I ordered it. I was immediately charged $9.95 for shipping. And I soon learned that it wasn't free at all - but cost $89.95.

The confirmation email said "You have 30 days to try...SENSA® 2-Month Starter Kit. If you..., do nothing, you will be billed...$89.95...(and)...will be automatically enrolled in our SENSA® AutoShip Delivery Service…(and)…will receive a fresh 2-month supply of SENSA® every 60 days at the low price of only $89.95…You will be charged this price every 60 days, billed to your credit card... If…during the 30-day trial period you are dissatisfied...(cancel on the website or)...call Customer Care at [protected] to cancel. You will need to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return all open and unopened product… Shipping charges, if any, cannot be refunded."

I immediately tried to cancel on the website -- there was no link. I called Customer Service -- they had closed at 4pm. I called 8:12 am the next morning and was on hold for about 20 minutes. Then I was connected with customer service representative, Najjaya, and stated I wanted to cancel my order. She refused, explaining to me "how it worked". I repeated I wanted to cancel the order at least 5 times. Finally, she agreed and put me on hold for 5 minutes or more minutes, then came back on and told me the order had just shipped.

• Le
                                          Lenapie Nov 19, 2012

I had the same thing happen. They charged me $2.95 and it was supposed to be $1.95. When I sent them an email to fix it they said they had no record of the order. Good thing it was a prepaid card that I used, so now they can't charge me the $89.95. What a rip off. I want to report them to BBB. I can't believe it's legal for companies to keep doing this. When are they going to pay for their lies???!?!?!?