Austin Research Institute, Inc. Customer Service

Doing nothing would be this company's favorite pastime if they would have the energy for it.
P.O. Box 922
Hampstead
Maryland

Customer Support Phone Numbers

Plus

Austin Research Institute, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Austin Research Institute, Inc. / Paid SERVICES "NOT" Rendered.....!

Ke
Mar 09, 2016

On March 02, 2016 @ 9:41PM, I Ordered some "Product" fro them (Austin Research Institute) : Reciept # [protected].43A Sales ORDER # 180323 (3) Bottles of ATTRACT-X (1) Bottle of TRUST Enhancer...For a total of $ 228.40 . Which have already been Charged to my Credit card! I would like to...

Austin Research Institute Inc / not received product has been ordered

Aw

I've been ordered product INV150(InVigorex-5 bottles)USD254.97 on 16/May/2009 but yet not received the product.I've been send many time email, unfortunately until today quiet something like send to spams web.Are they all like this???why no reply when the customer looking for help?...

Austin Research Institute Inc / Money transfered-product not delivered so far and no response from the company

Ma

I have ordered the product GHR1000 & Z-Tropin on 4/25/2008. I have paid $235.90 through my credit card. But the product was not delivered so far and no response from the Company, despite several emails and a written letter sent by me.