Ultra Fast Keto Boost Logo

Ultra Fast Keto Boost

Having problems with Ultra Fast Keto Boost?

Ultra Fast Keto Boost Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ultra Fast Keto Boost Customer Service. Initial Ultra Fast Keto Boost complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ultra Fast Keto Boost above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ultra Fast Keto Boost. Discuss the issues you have had with Ultra Fast Keto Boost and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Ultra Fast Keto BoostI didn't receive the product or money

It has been pass seven months order number 472156, but I didn't get the product or refund my money want is going on I need the refund my money back. Thankyou. Company address utra fast kito boost 3201 w willsbrough av#[protected] tampa, fl [protected]-1211. Last name demessie. My address 4600elmontdrive austin tx 78741 want I need is I need my full refund which is $198.37 thankyou.

Ultra Fast Keto BoostThis product does not work as advertised

Your product does not work as you advertised on tv and the internet. I purchased 6 bottles for $149 of Keto Boost.
    My purchase was in November 2019 and was the worst product on the market. I hoped at worst, that I would lose 3-5 pounds.
    I had zero weight loss and my starting weight was 232 and 233, with an active daily exercise.
    Well, I guess as long as your company makes people think that you product works, It does not matter.
    My invoice/ref number [protected]-17061 and sales order number was 510886.
    Very dissatisfied,
    Hubert Hodgson
    1909 NW 174th St.
    Edmond Ok 73012
    [protected]

Ultra Fast Keto Boostscam, liars

I ordered 1 bottle and got 5, charged $150 from what should have been $19. Now they tell me they don't carry Ultra Fast Keto Boost anymore, and all sales are final.
      This was a product that guaranteed a full refund if you were unhappy for any reason.

Todd Aichele
      85 S. Canaan Rd. Apt. 3
      Canaan CT 06018
      [protected]

The product did not work as advertised and they upcharged my account to $150.

Ultra Fast Keto Boostnever receiving a refund

We bought this product for one price($50.00) and when I realized that the price was different ($198.70) I called the company. I was told to refuse the product(which I did) and I would be refunded my money. Up to this day, I have not seen a refund. When I call customer service, I get that nothing can be done. I now don't have the product or the money. The order ID # is 429906. I can be reached on my cellphone at [protected].

Ultra Fast Keto Boostnot receiving my refund

I returned 5 unopened bottles and asked for a full refund since October 2019. I can't tell you how many times I have to call them back. Ever time they stated they were working on the refund. Today, December 29, 2019, I was told the company is not accepting returns and not issuing any refunds. What the hell...I should have received my refund back in October. This is totally unacceptable. They have my $200 and there product. I'm retired and dealing with cancer. This money could help me a lot. This is so unacceptable.

Dec 25, 2019

Ultra Fast Keto Boost — returning a credit amount back to me

I ordered ultra keto boost about Sept. 10, 2019. A few hours later I changed my order so they said I would...

Dec 21, 2019

Ultra Fast Keto Boost — unethical company

I ordered the buy 3 get 2 free deal but before I was able to confirm the price, the order completed and the...

Dec 13, 2019

Ultra Fast Keto Boost — returns and refunds

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LYING THIEVING CHEATING PIECES OF [censored]...total ripoff scum. you are impossible to reach by...

Dec 13, 2019

Ultra Fast Keto Boost — failure to issue refund

I bought the product 9/13/19 on website, returned four unused bottles within the 30 day trial period with RMA...

Dec 11, 2019

Ultra Fast Keto Boost — refund not received

I was given an RMA number [protected] to return the product and it was received by your company on 11/26...

Ultra Fast Keto Boostultra fast keto boost

I ordered on 9/25/19 and it came up as I ordered 5 bottles. I called immediately and had them modify my order to one bottle. They reassured me that they would refund the difference. That has not happened. I received the one bottle but never a refund. I paid $198 for one bottle. I called 9 times. The first time they said it would take a few days to get. The next few times they said they had to send it up to customer service to have it processed. The last two times they reassured me that it would happen in two to three days. The last time they said I am over my 30 days so I am out of luck. I have asked them to either send me the 4 other bottles or the rest of my money. I actually liked the product and would of ordered more but not now. They are dishonest! Who is ok with taking someones money without product being delivered? I was happy with the product but sad that they would have such poor customer service for something that is actually a good thing. I work hard for my money and just want my refund or something to show for it.

Ultra Fast Keto Boostultrafast keto boost pills (las vegas)

I purchased the Keto pills for my husband. Doctor has said that he can't take pills due to medical condition.

I phoned right away and was told to send the unopened package back. I phoned on December2/19 and told that I should be receiving a refund in three to five business days. I have not received a thing.

I phoned back explained the situation the the agent Brandon agent 100 and was told they can't give me my refund. It states on the site I bought the pills Money-back Guarantee.

Please if you can help to get my refund back I really appreciate it.

Order# 464121

Ultra Fast Keto Boostketo boost

I ordered one bottle of this product and was charged $198.70 for their buy 3 get 2 for free and I immediately called their number and was told to wait till the next day as he did not see my order yet? I called the next day and told them I only ordered one bottle and got charges as above. I told them I changed my mind and wanted none, but he talked me into taking one bottle to try out at a 45% discount. So, he credited me $31.49 towards one bottle at $69.99. They still owe me $167.21 and told my credit card company I ordered 3 and 2 free deal and sent Chase my online order, yet they only sent me one bottlel and owe me as above. This is a huge scam and their website does not work right. I am still out the money.

Ultra Fast Keto Boosta refund I have not received

I returned product on 10/18/2019, I have made several attempts to receive my refund. It's been over a month and I keep getting the run around. For five weeks I have been told the same lie. Saying that I will be contacted in my email about my $202.00 refund not once have anyone called or email. I would like for my money to be refunded, back into my account or I will be contacting legal actions.

Ultra Fast Keto Boostultra fast keto boost

I ordered the Keto Boost on sept 4 2019 and they took 149.91 out of my checking account but I've never received the product
                    Now I would really like my money refunded to me
                    Vicky Mulford
                    1423 Caledonia St
                    La Crosse Wi 64603
                    Bank G.E.C.U.
                    this is the second complaint that I have filed with you now I am demanding some action from you or I'll take action against your company

ultra fast keto boost

Ultra Fast Keto Boostorder issue

I ordered one bottle of this product and got charged $198.70 instead of 69.90. I still have not been able to get a refund for the difference as the company lied to my CC Company saying I ordered 3 and get 2 free. I immediately complained to the company about the mistaken charge. They said they would credit me 45% one bottle and did, but was charged for the buy 3 and get 2 free.

order issue
                      order issue

• Updated by Coach777 · Nov 26, 2019

I ordered this product and on their buy 3 and get 2 free offer and then immediately changed my mind and called them to change the order to one bottle. They charged me $198.70 for the original offer and have never refunded me the difference. One bottle was priced at $69.90 and they gave me 45% off that bottle in a credit of $31.49. They still owe me $167.21 for the product I never received.

Nov 24, 2019

Ultra Fast Keto Boost — ultra fast keto boost

I ordered the one bottle of Keto boost as advertised at postage due only. I receive 5 bottles, I did not...

Ultra Fast Keto Boostproduct returned no refund

Product was returned unopened 11/1 — still waiting for refund. I have attached tracking info proving item was returned. I have sent an email every day for almost a month and still I haven't had any response regarding my refund. To this date I gave had zero response from the company re the product or return and refund due Your immediate to this matter is greatly appreciated.

product returned no refund

• Updated by Deanna Brown · Nov 24, 2019

Still waiting refund

Comments

Ultra Fast Keto Boostpoor customer service/theft

I ordered 1 bottle of the product (Ultra Fast Keto Boost) and the company sent, and charged me for 5 bottles. The package arrived with NO customer service contact information; just 5 bottles in a bag with a label of the originating address. When I looked up the address, it showed as a post office. I sent a certified letter and return receipt, they signed the return so I know they got my letter, but I've received no reply. I called the postmaster and was told to file a dispute through the card company which I have done. I'm a bit concerned because I used CashApp to pay for the product. So far, there's been no progress.

Nov 20, 2019

Ultra Fast Keto Boost — complaint

I like many other on this site ordered only 1 bottle but when I received my confirmation email it showed I...