Complaints & Reviews

Unauthorized charge on my credit card

I was charged $59.95 for Acai Berry which I did not authorize. Thank God for Capital One. they called me yesterday to ask if this was an authorized purchase. When I called the California toll free number (listed on my credit card charge), I was caller number 83. I hung up. Tonight I have been on hold now for 1 hour and 45 minutes. I was caller number 23 at 7:30 p.m.; then #18 (with an automatic response that the wait was 15 minutes); at 8:35 I was caller #13 (2 minute wait); 8:45 caller #10 goes to 29 minutes; at 9:12 p.m., I am now caller #9 with a 40 minute wait, 9:22, caller number 7 and now a 58 minute wait. no more. I just disputed the charge with Capital One. Capital One has to be the greatest credit card company of all time. P.S. This all started with my stupidity to win a free I Phone...Never again, will I go on the internet and try to win anything.

Scam

I too have had several unauthorized charges in my bank account. Why would I want to add a shopping program (price or prize limbo) and an online fitness membership (!!!) (fit fac) to my monthly expenses!!!??? And the only reason I know what these are is because I called the "searchvitamins" 800 number that was on my bank statement in order to find out what the $89 charge on my statement was about!!! Upon my SECOND phone call to "searchvitamins" the customer service rep told me that fit fac and price (or prize) limbo were "affiliates" of theirs. Fit fac said they would credit back all $29.95. The agent at with searchvitamins, or perhaps they are also 30 Day Thin, will only credit back $44 of the $89. I have not heard from pricelimbo yet. BUYER BEWARE. There are slick, slimy, dishonest, scamming businesses out there praying on the least-expecting.

Fradulant Charges

Paid $5.95 for shipping of Acai Berry Max. If in 10 days I do not want to keep I have to contact them to cancel or they will charge me the full $80.00 for the product. As of yet, I still have not even received the product!!! I have four different phone numbers that I have called and left messages and no one returns or get a fast busy. I've also emailed them and have had no response. They automatically put you on an autoship also which you get charge the $80.00 every month until you cancel. How can you cancel when they don't return your calls or email?

sandra mathews Dec 19, 2008

I just called to cancel & was successful no. is 866-851-2281 operator was very nice & helpful. Iowa girl

Charges to my Credit Card

I like many others were in my myspace when I saw the add for Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse. I decided to try...

acai berry scam

i ordered the free trial pills and did not know they aotomatically sent more pills, i have tried phoning to cancel this order and all i get on the phone line is "i am not registered to use this service" how am i supposed to cancel this order when icant get through to them

Rip-off

I placed an order for the Acai Berry Maxx on November 23, 2008 for the $5.95 charge that was for shipping and handling. I thought I would receive within a few days, but here it is almost 2 weeks later and still nothing. I e-mailed several days ago, no response. I e-mailed them two days ago, and again no response. I called their toll-free number and a recording comes on saying the mailbox is full. I e-mail them again yesterday to cancel the order. Then I go American Express to check my credit card account, and low and behold they charged me the $5.95 on the same day I placed the order. I know it is against the law for a company to charge your credit card before they ship your product. Then I called the phone number that was shown under the charge/reference number. The line is busy, which tells me they probably have it disconnected. I am totally pissed off. As soon as my husband is out of earshot, I'm calling AMEX to file a dispute. If my husband knows about this, he will have a fit. I am disgusted!

Sherry Dec 01, 2008

I ordered the 5.95 free trial and then was charged a 79.95 on my account which was not authorized.

• Ru
    ruth Dec 03, 2008

they tookstole 79.95 from me!!!
    ruth

Chris Dec 04, 2008

yes very crooked - however, if you issue a dispute w/your credit card co. you need not pay.
    The web site states that you have so many days to stop the charge; however, the mailbox if always full & there is no way to cancel.
    In addition, file a complaint with the Better Business Burea & the post office for mail fraud as the original "Trial" was sent via the mail.
    Help stamp out this fraud!!!

• Gw
    Gwen Dec 05, 2008

Don't feel too badly - I did the same exact thing and I'm no ###. Next time I will make sure to locate a telephone number and actually call that number before placing ANY order online. I did find a resolution for myself. Luckily I realized this might be a scam after only 12 days of not receiving my "trial order." The fine print states that yu will be automatically enrolled on a monthly basis for near $80 a pop unless you CANCEL. Well, wouldn't it be nice if you COULD cancel your order? Nice. Telephone numbers don't work. Emaila addresses supplied appear to be bogus. Live chat doesn't work either. So, I called my cc company to check the status and to see if there was anything I could do to avoid the upcoming approx $80 expected to post to my account - since there is obviously no way to actually cancel your order. The only thing I could do was get refunded the 5.95 since I never received anything - then CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD. That way, they cannot charge you anything additional. I know its too late for you - but I would dispute the charges through your cc company and then bite the bullet and cancel your card. They'll send you a replacement cc within 3 days. You may have to admit this one to your husband. Sorry! Both Acai Berry Maxx and My Colon Cleanse are scams!

• St
    Stormy Dormire Dec 17, 2008

Partially filled out order form, then canceled order, still got it. Tried to cancel membership, but all e-mail address came back non-existant. Tried calling but all numbers given were for the real Acia berry site and they said it was a scam using their phone number. Had to cancel my card and get a new one.

• Ke
    Kelly Hofmann Dec 17, 2008

I have an order number and confirmation of the order dated 11/30/2008. Not received as of 12/17/08 so I called the number on the confirmation. I got told that isn't their product. When I found the website and tried live chat got told that isn't them and isn't their product. So where did my money go and what recourse do I have???

• Ta
    tanya demski Dec 21, 2008

I too ordered the free trial of the Acai Maxx supplement for s/h $5.95. I now see a chage on my bank ststement for $85.90 that was not authorized and the product was not delivered. I called 1-866-484-2863 and the person on the other end could not find my account by my name or phone number! yet they can get into my bank account!!!
    I need my money creditied back into my account and my name removed from their comopany. I want a refund!!!

• Me
    Melissa Feb 23, 2009

When ordering a trial bottle for a nominal cost, you are automatically enrolled in a system where they send you out bottles and charge approximately $85 each month, even if you cancel during the trial period. They ignore your cancelation, send you the bottles, and bill your credit card. When you call to cancel, you get a recording and can not leave a message. Cancellations through their e-mail cancelation address are ignored, and the bottles and charges keep coming.

• La
    lace Feb 23, 2009

by jack
    Posted on this website;

PURE ACAI BERRIES
    Oak Hill, West Virginia

I AM 61 YRS OLD AND WHAT A FOOL I WAS, TO FALL FOR SUCH A SCAM AS THIS COMPANY HAS, ONE MINUTE AFTER I HAD FILLED IN THE FORM AND GAVE THEM MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER, I KNEW IT WAS A SCAM... I CALLED MY BANK AND TRIED TO HAVE THE PAYMENT STOPPED, THEY WOULD NOT DO THIS FOR ME.. I WAS TOLD CANCEL YOUR ORDER OR YOUR DEBIT CARD... I HAD ALREADY READ THAT YOU COULD NOT CANCEL THE ORDERS, FROM READING COMPLAINTS, ONLINE..SO I HAD TO CANCEL MY DEBIT CARD... I COULD NOT LOOSE ANY BIG AMTS . OF MONEY..
    MY SON WORKS FOR THE FBI, AND WHEN I CALLED HIM, AND TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED, HE SAID TURN IT IN TO THE FBI, MOM..SO I BEGAN MY PLAN, I CALLED THE NUMBER AND ON THE SECOND TIME THEY ANSWERED, I TOLD THEM HOW ANGRY I WAS TO BE SCAMMED, AND THAT I HAD ALREADY CANCELLED MY CARD, THEY COULD NOT CHARGE ME ANYMORE, I INFORMED THEM I WAS TURNING THIS IN TO THE FBI.. AND THE NEXT 2 DAYS, THEY CALLED ME ON THE PHONE, FIRST TWO CALLES I DIDN'T ANSWER, NOT KNOWING WHO IT WAS, THIRD CALL I PICK UP ON.. THEY ASK FOR ME BY NAME AND ASK ME IF I KNEW THAT I WAS ENROLLING IN THEIR CLUB, WHEN I ASK FOR THE FREE SAMPLE, I SAID NO, NO.. AND REMINDED HIM THEY COULD NOT GET ANYMORE MONEY FROM ME... I THEN EMAILED THEM WITH THE FACTS THAT I DISCOVERED ON THEIR WEBSITS, WITH PROOF THAT THEY WERE SCAMMING PEOPLE... WELL THE NEXT DAY THEY CHANGED THEIR SITES.. REMOVING SOME PICTURES OF A GIRL CLAIMING TO BE TWO PEOPLE WITH THE SAME STORY OF WEIGHT LOSS.. BUT I HAD ALREADY COPIED THESE PAGES.. AND ALSO COPIED THE LATER, WHICH I AM TURNING OVER TO THE FBI.. I FEEL FOR ALL YOU, JUST AS I FELT FOR MYSELF, KNOWING WHAT THOSE KINDS OF WITHDRAWALS FROM MY MONEY, WOULD KILL ME.. I FEEL VERY GLAD THAT WHEN I STOPPED MY DEBIT CARD THE 5.95 WAS THEN PUT BACK IN MY ACCOUNT, BUT I PAID 30.00 DOLLARS TO STOP MY CARD... I WANT THIS MONEY BACK FROM PURE ACAI BERRY... PLEASE STOP YOUR CARDS FOLKS ... WE NEED TO STOP THESE SCAMS..

• De
    Denise Apr 03, 2009

I completely agree...I, too was suckered. I'm now going to have to cancel my credit card. Luckily, my credit card co. has always dropped the charges but have now told me to change card numbers. The fx supplement co. will not cancel my subscription after the trial order & they have sent more pills monthly since Jan. after they confirmed it was cancelled in Dec. '08. I have sent all pills back to sender unopened each month. I've called 5 different phone numbers & each one tells me they don't sell the product & have gotten similar calls about the acai berry maxx. I hope anyone who reads this will be very careful & do more homework from the company they order from than I did.

Denise
    North Carolina

No contact with company

Unfortunately I ordered this today and then found all of the complaints . Well after I read all the...

Unauthorized Charge

The website stated that you could get a trial of 30-day supply to try out the Acai Berry, only have to pay $5.95 for S&H. They bill my credit card right away for that amount, and a couple of days later they bill me again for $79.95...for what???!!! At that time I didn't even receive the item yet! Than when I finally do get it like 10 days later, it came looking real ghetto, in an envelope with absolutely no information on it. No instructions, no invoice, no information on the product, NOTHING! Even the bottle itself looks ghetto, like someone just made up a lable and pasted it on a bottle!! The bottle is sealed and everything, I still have not even opened it because I don't think its safe, especially now knowing how messed up this company is, you don't know what they're capable of! Called and called, left many messages, no one ever picks up. Sent email and emails, no response! THIS IS A BIG SCAM! REFUND MY MONEY!

• Di
    Diana Henshaw Dec 09, 2008

The phone # to reach Advanced Wellness Research Inc. is 1-866-484-2863. I too fell for this ad and was double charged. I did not read the terms and condition for ordering this product thoroughly enough until after I ordered, and there were red flags all over the place... immediately started calling and e-mailing to cancel...I am waiting for the results of my phone call...I was told it would take 2 to 4 days for them to process my complaint and reimburse me. We'll see what happens. Good Luck

SCAM

signed up for free trial, even though i read the fine print, and recieved my pills quickly, i have not been...

Charged me illegally

I ordered AcaiBerry Trial which was a bottle containing 60 pills. Then they charged my debit card for $88...

Fraud

I ordered a free trial of the Pure Acai Berry and agreed to the shipping and handling and found out that I...

Unauthorized charges made to my account and no product received

Last month I ordered the Acai Berry diet pills and the Colon Cleanse that were seen in a pop up sd on My...

Acai Berry Supplement

I ordered the free trial offer, which promised a 1 month supply of Acai Berry Maxx for $5.95 shipping. What I received was a 10 day supply of a product called "Natural Acai Berry" with 20 total capsules (10 day supply) -- hardly a one month supply!! And it was not the product promised!! In addition, 2 capsules only provided 100mg. or Acai berry, not what was indicated in the advertisement.

Fortunately, I copied the terms and agreements, so I did have a working number to call. It took a 45 minute wait to be connected with a person to cancel future automatic orders.

For people who do not read the entire terms and conditions (fortunately, I did) they do not understand that you are agreeing to automatic shipments for the life of the company. I think this kind of "opt out" automatic shipping is a scam!!

Additionally, my parter ordered the same trial. He has not yet received his trial offer, although he is 13 days from the order date. One more day, and he will receive automatic shipments, with no trial period to test the product. They debited his account just 3 days after the trial was ordered, but he still has not received the sample!! We tried to cancel the automatic shipping yesterday, but they could not find his account! We called back today, waiting for 40 minutes to speak with someone. Finally, we were able to cancel; there was no answer to why they had debited his account and a product had not yet been received 13 days later.

It needs to be clearly stated that you are signing on to automatically receive the product when you agree to the free (shipping cost only) trial. I feel it should be stated UPFRONT as well as in the terms and conditions. It goes to show that lots can be hidden in the "terms and conditions, " which many of us do not read carefully. Fortunately, I read them this time. Still, it seems dishonest to me.
Sincerely,
Jan Derifield
[protected]@msn.com
349 N. Ocean Unit B-4
Cayucos, CA 93430

• Cl
    Claire Dec 03, 2008

Hi Jan!
    I wanted to thank you for the phone number you provided. (I called you just a little while ago). I was actually able to get a different number from the first shipping charge on my card. If anyone has ordered from FX Supplements - another phone number you can cancel at is 866-851-2281. (the number you had provided was 1-800-278-3620).

They were able to cancel, gave me a confirmation of the cancel, and since the charge is still pending, they will give me a credit and will email me confirmation that the credit has been applied. (Regardless, I warned my bank since it was my debit card, and they were ready to put a claim in once the charge became final).

Hope this helps!
    Claire

john Dec 08, 2008

I need a phone ...thay keep charging my card what can i do??????

• Xi
    xitlali Mar 31, 2009

I ordered my free trial from www.acaiberrymaxx.com paying only $5.95 for S&H, the next day I get a call from "Robert " telleng me about special offers they had for first time buyers, never did he asked me if I wanted to buy any of their offers shortly after that I get a charge for $180.00 That I never agreed on. He got my credit card no. from their website and charge me for more product, I had to call my bank and cancel my credit card and open a fraudulent case against them. I called acaiberrymaxx to cancel those charges and they keep saying that I agreed to buy them when "Robert " called me, about a week later I get 3 bottles of acaiberry, 3 bottles of power flush 500 and 3 bottles of green tea along with my free trial acaiberry bottle, called them back now they are telling me I cannot return those bottles because it wasnt part of the free trial, so they dont want to give me my money back .

• Eu
    eum442 Apr 21, 2009

I also ordered the trial offer, which stated very clearly I had 10 days from receipt of product to cancel with no further charges. I didn't like the stuff and canceled 6 days after trying it out. I went online AND I called and left a message. I was then charged $79 and change and called again, but there was never any answer; the message told me to leave a voicemail and my call would be returned. I was NEVER called back. I sent multiple emails as well. I was sent another bottle and charged again, so this time I waited, no kidding, 40 minutes on hold until a rep finally came on. I explained, very calmly, that I had canceled my "membership" about 6 times and I kept getting charged. I told her I wanted to send the secondary bottle back and have the amount refunded. She assured me I wouldn't be charged any more and would refund all charges. A few days later, I was charged again! By this time I had submitted a complaint with the Better Business Bureau AND my bank. It took 3 months, but I finally got my money back. Thankfully, my bank rescinded any future authorizations that FX Supplements may attempt. This is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life and I will never, ever, buy anything like that again, certainly not from them!!!

• Lo
    Loris Peterson May 05, 2009

I also ordred a free trial. They kept sending bottles at $80.00 each time when I returned them and requested a refund to my credit card I was ignored. I tried in vain to call the 800 number and at first there was no answer then I was left on line for 20 minuted no one answered finally on the third try I spoke with a man that said they could not refund me because their computer had gone down in December and the records were gone. I am at a loss to how to get my account credited. Please if you have any advice I would greatly appreciate it.

credit card scam

Total fruad. Never got confirmation email...product never shipped until trial period was exhaustred...email address for cancellation was" [protected]@acaiberrymax.com"..is also totally fradulent...This company exists for just one reason...to rip off the public...they should be closed down.

from the number of complaints I have seen, someone should start a class action lawsuit against them

• Ca
    caroline Dec 04, 2008

i tried to call the company and no answer they charged my c.c. before i even got the product they're a fraudlent company and the police should check them out and get them off the internet before other people get charged.

• Am
    Amad Dec 04, 2008

I ordered ther product which reached after the trial period with no invoice and no confirmation email
    when tried to call the company and send them email no response at all
    they just charged my card and will keep on doing so forever and I don't know what to do

• Cl
    Claudia Dec 17, 2008

I also ordered the product, when I received it the bottle didn't look anything like what was on the website. They charged the membership fee AFTER I CLEARLY AND INEQUIVOCABLY sent them emails canceling before my trial period date. I called the company right away and a lady named Rhonda said my money would be credited back to my account in a 24 to 72 hour period...I still don't have the credit. Now when I call the company, I get a busy signal or when it's answered the call is immediately disconnected...FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD...NEVER AGAIN!

shelia Jan 02, 2009

I ordered acai berry powder for $1.00 plus shipping and handling for $3.95, however they charged my account $85.90 when I called they denied charging my account they stated they only charged the $3.95. They stated their web site is www.extremeacaiberry.com and not www.acaiberrymax.com. They are both and the same, so be aware do not order anything from them; it's a total scam to get your money. I asked if I could speak with a supervisor, first she stated their wasn't one there, then she stated they were in a meeting and I could call back in 3 hours. The number I dialed was 877-350-8480 if you want to try the number. I am so frustrated with them right now, for denying they've taken the money. I think they should be sued.

• Lo
    Lorraine Johnson Jan 02, 2009

I have had the same experience as everyone else...I ordered and was charged for the trial shipment...then when the product didn't work for me, I tried to cancel via their gethelp website link; however I did not have an order number at all so was unable to submit my complaint.

I also tried to call them at 888-692-8352 and was was told there was a 30 minute wait time (due to the "popularity of their product" ?!?) and I never got through at all after waiting for 45 minutes...I am now going to try to cancel the new $80 charges they made against my credit card via my bank, and my next step will be to contact Oprah and direct her to this complaint board. I definitely can't afford this type of fraud as I am unemployed! This company need to be shut down immediately!

• Pa
    Patti Jan 02, 2009

I also ordered the free sample for Acaii Berry Maax which I did receive. They then charged me 79.95 for product I did not receive. (Plus the product did not work for me.) I am unable to cancel the product as all their contact information is bogus. I wonder if Dr. Oz, Rachel Ray and Oprah know they are using their names to promote this fraud. My credit card company did agree to do a fraud investigation. Say it will take 6-8 weeks. I urge everyone to take this step. If anyone has any other ideas let me know. Patti

Mad as Heck in NC Feb 04, 2009

These companies (not sure that it's only one) are completely fraudulent. They charged my credit card last month and shipped a bottle of Acaiberry to me even after I sent a cancellation email back on 12/23/08 that stipulated my desire to no longer receive their product. I contacted the company and had to hold for 30 minutes before a recording came on that asked me to leave a message because all agents were busy. I called right back and eventually spoke with a rep who was courteous and worked hard to assist me (poor girl, but with the way the economy is, I guess some job is better than no job at all). She gave me an RMA# and told me to write it on the package and send it back to them. Well I did just that and my mail carrier left it right in my mailbox three days in a row. Also, if you notice you cannot cancel your order by just writing "Return to Sender" on the package (Clue #1). After some searching the rep found my original email, stating that it must have been overlooked. She told me that I should see the money back in my account within 48 hours. Well more more than 448 hours have passed and the money is still not in my account. I'm going to call the BBB and my bank to dispute the charge.

This is LUDICROUS!!!

• Ph
    Phillip Feb 25, 2009

You guys should just wait because in about a month they will send you a second bottle and charge your account a second time. When i first decide to purchase the product i was not told that in 14 days i would be charged the full amount until after i gave my card info. They said i should cancel my order if i do not want to do this. So i called the company and i got an answering machine that asked if i had any problems. I said that this company was horse ### and i want my order canceled. I recieved no call back so i called again a left the same message. Once again no call back. So i called them again and the answering machine said to send an email to [email protected] so i sent them and email and Once again know information. 2 weeks later i finally recieved my order and it took the 14 days to recieve it. but the truth of it is i feel like ahuge idiot for giving my info away and know im screwed.

the best thing about this hole thing is that we are sending one hell of a message to our country... hey every one to help our economy grow you should not be afraid to spend money b/c there is companies out is hundreds of companies out there try to steal your credit card info and take your money.. dont you people love rich people... glad you guys keep gettin richer ...

• St
    StevenK Mar 06, 2009

People can report these scams to the FTC here:

Also complain to the ad network that runs ads for this dodgy company:

Convert2Media
    Address:
    358 South 700 East, Suite B147
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
    Email:[email protected]

Telephone:
    800.689.1260 or Ralph Ruckman 620 964 2487
    Heres proof that they run these ads: http://www.convert2media.com/forum/index.php?topic=111.0

FINALLY GOT THROUGH [protected]

It's been well over a month and a half since this nightmare began. I ordered the ACAI BERRY SUPREME and was unable to cancel the 15 day trial. I was charged for the the ACAI BERRY AND THE CLEANSER. I have tried everyday to contact this company with all the phone numbers provided and had no success. On 26 Nov, I received another bottle of ACAI BERRY. I tried calling again and still no success. FINALLY!! On 28 Nov at 8:45 central I got through on [protected], plus I went on Live Chat at the same time. While I was talking to the individual on the phone (Rex), I was also on Live chat with (Jessica). On the phone Rex cancelled any future orders but wouldn't give me a RMA # to return the current product I had just received, he said to keep it. Jessica (Live chat girl) gave me an RMA # and said all future orders were cancelled. However, she stated that I would only get a 70% refund if I return it with in 15 days from the order date. I found that strange. Anyway, I have yet to see a confirmation email which she said would take at least 24 hours. I do have a copy of the the live chat. As of this morning 29 Nov, I found that they charged me $94 for the current bottle. I contacted my bank and have filed an unathorized charge dispute and have cancelled my check card. When I called the bank last month I put a dispute in against White Tea Co, which is what the name was on my bank statement hoping to avoid anymore charges. This time the name came across as ACAI BERRY. SO EVERYONE BE AWARE AND CANCEL THOSE CREDIT CARDS OR CHECK CARDS!

• Ra
    Randy Penn Nov 30, 2008

Right now I'm going through the same thing, already canceled my card and am trying to get the charges returned, so far no luck.

• He
    Heather Dec 01, 2008

I had the same thing today. I ordered the product on November 3, 2008 and never received it. This is the way the chat went:

Ashley Says: Hey! CLICK HERE to receive 50% OFF S&H when you sign up for a FREE Trial of White Tea with Acai today!

Ashley Says: Just type 'HI' or 'Hello' in the space below to let me know you are there.

Ashley Says: Enjoy White Tea with Acai and experience weight loss that comes from the boost in metabolism found in the white tea. As an added bonus, white tea is also known to rejuvenate the skin which leads to fewer wrinkles all over the body.

You: Hello

Ashley Says: Hi, thanks for chatting with me today... CLICK HERE to take advantage of this amazing offer.

You: I have a question for you

Ashley Says: On the other hand white tea is a bit different. The combination of white tea nutrients and acai result in high antioxidants, which will raise the rate of metabolism by about 4%.

Ashley Says: Sure, what is your question?

Ashley Says: This translates to the body burning an additional 80 calories or more per day; resulting in a weight loss of approximately 2-5 pounds per week!

You: I ordered this product on November 3 and have not received it

Ashley Says: Don’t wait any longer and remember when you order today you will receive 50% OFF shipping! CLICK HERE to take advantage of this deal right now!

Ashley Says: This amazing offer is only available through this chat and for a limited time. CLICK HERE to take advantage of this deal.

You: I have already ordered this product

You: I want to cancel it

Ashley Says: You have 15 Days to try White Tea with Acai for FREE and if you aren’t satisfied for any reason you can cancel. It’s that easy! CLICK HERE to get started!

Ashley Says: Oh, if you've already ordered and have no further questions please feel free to close this chat and have a nice day :)

You: No no

Ashley Says: Remember, this offer for 50% OFF the price of shipping on our 15 Day FREE Trial of White Tea with Acai is available through this chat only and for a limited time. You are going to love the way you look and feel! CLICK HERE to take advantage of this amazing offer.

You: I want to talk to a representive

Ashley Says: Keep in mind that if you order right now you will receive 50% OFF S&H on our 15 Day FREE Trial of White Tea with Acai! You won’t be disappointed! CLICK HERE to order right now!

You: Hello

Ashley Says: The popularity of white tea is steadily increasing thanks to many high profile stars in Hollywood. Celebrities are now using white tea to jumpstart their weight loss plans.

You: Is this a real person

Ashley Says: My name is Ashley and I'm a live virtual agent.

You: Ok, then please answer my questions

Ashley Says: Okay great. CLICK HERE and fill out the page in order to take advantage of this great offer.

You: I don't want to order I need you to check on something for me

Ashley Says: OK, Thank you for your time. To end the CHAT simply CLICK on the "X" in upper right.

You: No I don't want to end the chat

You: I need you to cancel my order

Ashley Says: For more questions or information, please call us at (866) 938 4832 or CLICK HERE to contact customer service.

You: No the number doesn't work

Ashley Says: It has been known for some time that tea in general promotes weight loss. On the other hand white tea is a bit different. The combination of white tea nutrients and acai result in high antioxidants, which will raise the rate of metabolism by about 4%. This translates to the body burning an additional 80 calories or more per day; resulting in a weight loss of approximately 2-5 pounds per week!

Ashley Says: Don’t wait any longer! CLICK HERE to get started on a 15 Day FREE Trial of White Tea with Acai today!

Ashley Says: If you are still having trouble opening the link, please copy and paste the following url into your address bar: https://www.whiteteaacai.com/checkout1.aspx?bid=ebba7fa1-2f0a-489f-a6d3-e9218582addb

Ashley Says: If you have a popup blocker on, try holding down CTRL+ALT and clicking the link... CLICK HERE

You: I clicked on the link and it through me back to your amin oage

You: main page sorry

Ashley Says: I am sorry, I only have limited information. For more questions or information, please call us at (866) 938 4832 or CLICK HERE to contact customer service.

You: No, your phone number doesn't work

You: no

You: This is obviously a scam, correct

Ashley Says: No, this is not a scam. You have 15 Days to try White Tea with Acai for FREE and if you aren’t satisfied for any reason you can cancel. It’s that easy! CLICK HERE to get started!

You: Ha, that problem is that I can not cancel

You: How do I do that?

You: How can I cancel it

You: No reply?

• Br
    Brigitte Dec 01, 2008

I am having the same problem with this company. It was not made clear on the link I went to that there would be a charge after 15 days. I just saw the charge on my bank account and lost my mind! Anyhow, I tried calling the 866-938-4832 phone number and it just cuts off. No busy, no ring, no nothing!! I called my bank and they said to try and e-mail this company, and keep track of all of the documentation so I can try and get it taken care of, but it looks like I may have to cancel my debit card!!

• Et
    etorres Dec 11, 2008

I am also going through the same issue. Had I known that a simple supplement would cause this much trouble I NEVER would have tried the 'free' trial. What a pain in the neck.

This company is an absolute fraud and very unprofessional in it's refusal to refund my money.

DO NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT...

scam

I ordered a trial bottle for $3.95 of Acia Berry. Did not know was auto renewal. Never received item. Called...

they charged me for something that i did not buy!

they charged me for something that i did not buy! they offered me a free sample of acai berry and o only have...

Free trial Scam

I sent for a free sample of the above product and agreed that my credit card be deducted in the sum of $3.95...

Billed for non existing product

My Checking acct. billed for products not ordered. Unable to reach company, faudulent phone numbers given.

• Ce
    Cecily Amrane Nov 23, 2008

That happened to me as well. I called my bank and had the charge made a fraudulent. I'll probably change my debit card number as well.

• Kb
    KB Nov 24, 2008

Listen up! If you try to get a free sample of Wacaiberry8 they will take your credit card number for shipping than they will charge your account $88.62 per month for a monthly supply without your knowledge! The number they provide on the charge is 866-938-4832 its either busy, discontects you or doesn't pick up at all. The only way to get them to stop charging you or sending you pills is to contact them... and guess what GOOD LUCK trying to do that! Can't trust anyone anymore. Very sad.

Shawnta Milton Dec 02, 2008

My account was charged by this company and I can't get through either. If anyone finds a number please notify me.
    Thanks

• Ke
    kelly klaiber Dec 04, 2008

Same thing happened to me! ### give you a phone number that is not in service - what is up with this.

Credit American Express

I continue to received charges on my American Express card even though I have written numerous letters with attached credit card statements since I could NEVER get though to the phone number listed. I have received the two credits due me for the $74.95 each, but there are four other charges that have not been credited. They are as follows: 7/29/08 for $4.95, 8/09/08 for $5.95, 9/29/08 for $5.95 and 10/28/08 for $4.59 - totalling $21.44. If this is not corrected soon on my American Express account, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau in Chattanooga, TN. If any further information or proof is needed, I will gladly comply. Thank you, Linda D. Morris

• Dj
    DJ - Aug 12, 2009

Family Vita Health (FamilyVitaHealth.com)

Will do anything to get your business (ie free shipping, free trial period, etc.) but nothing to keep your business. BE CAREFUL when shopping here.