Complaints & Reviews

scammed

You are all correct. I did call and get the $29.95 refunded and cancelled the 89.51 orders. Yes, this info...

customer service over charging my credit card

OK I can ramble but I will try and get to the point. I filed complaints with both the Better Buisness Beau...

EVERYTHING

EEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYONE CANCEL YOUR CARDS OR THEY ARE GOING TO CHARGE YOU DON"T WAIT JUST DO IT!!! Don't believe people are getting through they are lying it is another part of they're scam so you don't take furthur actions and then before you know it your being billed and being billed again because they have sent another shipment. I have cancelled my card and reported them to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU! You should do the same in your state!!! The [protected]# is a fake! Don't order this product anyone else!!!

• Er
    Eric Nov 16, 2008

Live chatting is a scam as well!!! Sending email confirmations they just come back undeliverable!!!

[email protected] Attachments Delivery failure (When you were offline (via LiveP

I want to cancel my order and cannot get through on your 866#.

_______________________________
    The above message was sent when you were offline, via your Timpani site.

Message sent from IP: 68.51.65.73

This is bol how can I send the email if I was offline? HUM!!!

• Ta
    Tara Nov 25, 2008

I contacted the company after reading all of these complaints. It does take a long time to get through waiting on hold, but once you do, all you need to do is give them your name and mailing information. Tell them that you were only interested in the trial offer, and in no way want to order this product. Tell them you want to cancel your order, and you will be cancelled, and you will receive a confirmation email with your confirmation information.

Again, I did this after reading all of this, and it does take a little patience on our parts to get through to a human being, but you will and all will be taken care of.

But the complaints are right on, so don't delay or you will be charged!!

AcaiBerry Website and Comapny

This Comapny has multiple phone numbers and addresses. Nothing on their web site has the correct phone number or shipping address. I finally gor through after trying several different phone number listed by other consumers on google. They gave me a different address to send my return to and you did not need a confirmation number anymore. I asked the operator about the other address and was told that they switched to another office. Asked about the other phone numbers and she said they had alot of them but she did not know the numbers. The new address is, Extreme Acaiberry, 4650 SW 51st Street, Davie, FL. 33314. The next day I called and got through again because I had to have an email address to send my return back "priority" mail. They never heard of me, in other words they did not have my name and phone number listed as buying any product. Hmmm? I got the email address anyway. Again she (the operator) stated they I did not need a confirmation number. [protected] is the number that was answered. For those that kept trying phone numbers and got no response or who got charged after returning products or any other grief they caused I would encourage you to report them to your attorney general in your state and the state of FLorida. Also the BBB in the state of FL. Its the only way we can get these scammers to stop. If you are wondering why they give false numbers and info? So that you will either give up in frustration and they can then charge you for not returning the product in the 15 day to include the time it took them to ship it. So you may have less then a day to decide if this product works for you and get it into the mail in time. They are pretty slick, and all of this info is in the fine print under Terms and Conditions. They count on you not to read it and if you did their back up is...give them a bunch of non working numbers and a phony address...At least they will get another $88 plus out of us. And to slap ya in the face again just for fun they will charge you a 30% administration fee because you sent it back !!! So they obviously do not have any faith in their product, they know it doesn't work but they are going to scam you anyway. Only in a America people...And the sad part about it is that THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH IT!!! FYI all the alias. Aton Solution, Extreme AcaiBerry, Acai Supreme, SFL Nutrition, LLC. All Boca Ratan and Davie Florida Addresses. Also be prepared for someone rather rude.

• Da
    David Winterton Nov 19, 2008

I too fell victim to this my credit card company wont cancel payments as they are not allowed to by law, $89.31 ecvery 31 days. We sent for the free trial and it was dispacthed exeactly 14 days after the order eg the day they submitted credit card request for and we didnt recieve tham here in the uk for another week !!. have tried phoning but have no joy just all operators are busy, no email address or nothing. I am at my wits end any advice PLEASE

• Br
    Bruce Harms Nov 29, 2008

This company is a total scam. They rip people off of their money and keep charging the credit card even when they say they will cancel your membership. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and the Chase Credit Card Company. Acai Berry Supreme has caused some heated arguements between my wife and I after she was scammed by these crooks. I cancelled my credit card today due to non-stop charges.

• Lu
    LuAnn Dec 01, 2008

I had the very same situation. I ordered the product and they charged my account. The product didn't come for 14 plus days. On top of that they signed me up for a monthly website account that I didn't want. It was in the fine print but amazing. Plan to contact the BBB to notify them of them disreputable tactics.

• Ga
    gabbymcconnell Feb 12, 2009

VERY IMPORTANT TO READ THIS MESSAGE-

I WORKED WITH THIS COMPANY CALLED READERS CHOICE, (TELEMARKETING COMPANY) ANYWAYS I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS GETTING MYSELF INTO, I GOT THE JOB ON THE SPOT AND I'M IN COLLEGE SO I THOUGHT WHAT THE HECK I'LL TRY IT OUT. HOWEVER I'M MAJORING IN NUTRITION, AND ONCE I FOUND OUT WE WERE WORKING WITH THE MAKERS OF THE ACAI BERRY I KNEW IT WAS A TOTAL SCAM ESPECIALLY IF YOU GUYS WERE BUYING IT FROM ONLINE... ANYWAYS WHAT I DID AS A TELEMARKETER WAS YOU GUYS HAD ALREADY PURCHASED YOUR FREE SAMPLE BUT HAD TO PAY FOR SHIPPING SO ATON SOLUTIONS HAD A CONTRACT WITH THE ACAI TO CALL YOU ALL AND TRY AND SEE YOU BUYERS ED, AND A FEW OTHER MAGAZINES, IF YOU GUYS REFUSED WE WOULD HAVE REBUTTALS SAYING "WELL MISS IF YOU JUST TRY THIS OUT FOR 30 DAYS YOU CAN RECEIVE FREE GAS VOUCHES" I DON'T KNOW IF YOU EVER RECIEVE THESE OR NOT BUT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUNCH IN YOUR BIRTHDAY AUGUST 30TH SO IT WOULD BE 0830 IN THE KEY PAD AND YOUR AUTOMATICALLY SIGNED UP! DON'T DO IT! PLEASE I'M WARNING YOU... I QUIT AFTER THREE DAYS OF WORKING THERE BECAUSE I COULDN'T DO IT ANYMORE IT WAS KILLING ME THAT THESE PEOPLE WERE SO EXCITED TO LOSE WEIGHT SO THEY WERE BUYING THESE OTHER PRODUCTS THAT THEY THOUGHT WERE FREE =( IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU CAN CONTACT ME I'M TRYING TO TAKE FURTHER ACTION IN THIS WITH THE BBB!

[email protected] EMAIL ME PLEASE.

Chuck Turner Jul 03, 2009

Boca Raton supplement firm to refund $10 million
    Listen to this article or download audio file.Click-2-Listen

By SUSAN SALISBURY

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Boca Raton-based company that markets non-prescription dietary and health supplements, including acai berry supplements, has refunded almost $10 million to customers nationwide, Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum said Thursday.

The attorney general's office said it reached a settlement with Aton Solutions and its subsidiaries that resolves allegations surrounding 15-day free trials of its products. Customers were unable to cancel their subscriptions before being continuously billed a monthly fee of $80 or more for products that they neither ordered nor wanted.

Source: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/business/content/business/epaper/2009/06/25/a6b_aton_0626.html

In March, the Washington-based Center for Science in the Public Interest issued a warning to consumers not to enroll online in supposedly free trials for acai berry products, and said there is no evidence to suggest that acai pills will help shed pounds, flatten tummies or perform any of the other commonly advertised functions.

Customers who filed complaints with the attorney general's office claimed they were unable to contact the company or its subsidiaries - GIC LLC, SFL Nutrition LLC, Globalnet Pharmacies LLC and Glades Distribution Services - by telephone, e-mail or through the company's Web sites to cancel future orders.

Under the settlement with the attorney general's office, Aton and its subsidiaries have agreed to openly describe all terms and conditions of trial offers on the company's Web site and will disclose how and when the products may be returned. The company also must maintain enough personnel to field cancellation requests.

The company has cooperated in the investigation that began in December and has said it will continue to issue refunds to any customers who have complaints.

Earlier this year, The Better Business Bureau of South Florida gave Aton and its related companies an "F" rating and received a total of 3, 889 complaints about the company. Of those, 3, 381 went unanswered, according to the bureau's report on the firm.

SCAM for &free samples&

I have the same issues as others have posted on the complaint website.
Thought I was getting a free sample of Acai Berry Supreme Supplement that I probably would have continued to use if I hadn't gotten "raped" by the company. You should be ashamed of yourselves!
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND! The company started with the free sample + (S& H for 5.99)--then they "threw in" the "Cleanse" supplement-- that I had no interest in and a $25. giftcard to Wal-Mart. They did not give the option to decline the Cleanse. I have not seen nor heard anything about a $25 giftcard, either. Just the charges debitted from my account. First $88.62one day for the White Tea Acai Berry, then $78.84 the next day for the Cleanse-V-(that I didn't have a choice about).

Really, HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT??

Karen Dec 10, 2008

These Acai Berry f ree trials are a scam. You find extra charges on your credit card, cannot contact them, phone numbers are either wrong or cut you off after holding, emails are returned as undeliverable; product doesn't do anything. DON'T FALL FOR IT.

• Or
    Oregon Pair Dec 30, 2008

I ordered "free" samples which I was charged 3.95 on my credit card. Included in the envelope with the "free" sample was a small piece of paper which stated that If I did not cancel I would be billed 89.31 per month for a full months supply each month. I canceled immediately, was given a confirmation # and told there would be no further charges. Upon reviewing my Credit card account online, I found that I was being charged for things I did not order, or recognize, PLUS I was charged for a full months supply of the GARBAGE product I ordered a "free" sample of! I called the number on the bottle
    1-877-350-8430, and they did not "have any record of any further charges". It has been a PAIN disputing all these extra charges, which total 120.00!!! What a price to pay for a "FREE" sample! DON"T fall for the scam! Check out the website and the company before you fill out the form and ABOVE ALL read the fine print in their "terms and conditions". This is deception and fraud.

• Su
    Sue Dec 30, 2008

It is a scam! I just got my credit card statement and saw a charge for $78. They wouldn't even email the "terms and conditions" I supposedly agreed to. I'm disputing the charge with my credit card company. I cancelled and if I get another charge I will go postal.

Also, the product stinks

• Pl
    playbill Mar 24, 2009

I am also getting ripped off by these theaves. They have charged me over $180 on my credit card and after spending a day to reach them they have given me a refund of $62. I finally had to cancel my credit card.

• Ca
    Cathy Apr 07, 2009

Yep I fell for it too. $88.62 for the acaiberry and $80.00 something for the cologenix. Just called them ...again. I first did get ahold of them over a month ago, and cancelled everything, to stop the payments, they took the most recent $80. one off but that was all. Still mad about this I called them again, today. 1st mideast* woman hung up on me, second mideast* one told me that since I did not cancel within 15 days(from the time I ordered it online) that the trial bottle is what cost me the $88.62. nonrefundable. I told her I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING! I told her I was going to put the word out, try to get these celebs that are backing this to know what's up, and call my lawyer. I also questioned why wouldn't a company want to make it right? I don't get it!! So, I think I will E-mail this to everyone I know, and beg them to pass it on, so noone else will get screwed!! TELL EVERYONE!
    ACAIBERRY; 866-950-4787____COLOGENIX; 866-673-8812

Non working telephone number

Like everyone else, I order ACAI Berry Supreme from SFL Nutrition, LLC and received it late. I had only one...

Unauthorized credit card billing, scam

I ordered a "free sample" of Acai Berry Diet from their website. I was billed $29.95 before the sample even arrived! I called the number given by the website, to cancel the autoship that the $29.95 was supposed to be initiating. After half a dozen phone calls in which I could not reach a live person, I finally did manage to speak with someone who agreed to refund my $29.95 and stop the autoship order. The $29.95 was returned, credited to my bank account, but two days later it was debited $89.31! I called the number given to me by the first person I spoke with, when I canceled my order, but all I got was a recording. I then called the original number, the same one on the Acai Berry supplements bottle, and was told I would receive a refund for the payment in 14 days. It has been 14 days, and I'm still waiting for my refund. Oh, as an added bonus, that $89 caused an overdraft in my account, for which I must now pay as well!

Do NOT fall for this scam, it's just another pyramid scam, looking for chumps to take advantage of! There should be a law against this kind of crap.

• Valerie Sep 04, 2008

I am posting the web address that i was ripped off from. Same story as the others. Unauthorized charges to my account. Beware of this website!

**also the so called phone # that you can never get anyone to answer the phone but here it is anyway

For your convenience, charges will appear on your credit card statement as "Online Health 801-208-7485".

If you have questions please call our customer service number, 1-801-208-7485.

***NOTE*** This is also a lie it was under the charge of "CELEBRITYFITONLINE".

• Sh
    Sheila Massengale Sep 15, 2008

I too was charge without giving them premission and can't get anyone on the phone to give me answer. I thought this was back by Oprah. What a rip off and I'm out $89.31

• Ke
    Kelly Vance Sep 16, 2008

I was also ripped off!!! So much for Oprah! Never again!

• Be
    Becky Hergert Sep 21, 2008

Yeah! I agree! We got our Credit Card Statement & was charged $89.31 without our authorization. My husband is furious. I'll report it to the Iowa Attorney General's Office.

• He
    Henry Sep 28, 2008

This is America?

• Ac
    Acai Scam Nov 08, 2008

The acai berry diet pills is getting hundreds of complaints, check acai-scam.com for even more complaints from pissedconsumer.com and /link removed/

Katie Wright Nov 25, 2008

My letter to the Better Business Bureau:
    I ordered a free trial of acai berry. My credit card was billed $4.99 to Advanced Wellness, Miami Beach, Florida on November 12, 2009. The agreement was that after you received your product you had 14 days to cancel or they would bill your credit card $90.00 every month and send you more of the product. I never received a confirmation email with the appropriate information, nor did I receive the product. Worried they might charge my credit card for not canceling before 14 days I tried to track them down online. None of the numbers they provided worked. I called and no one would answer, or else there would be a message saying the number had been disconnected. Some of the numbers they provided include: 877-361-8604, 877-317-0189, 801-208-7490, 877-350-8480, and the number for their customer service that didn't have an answer was 801-208-7487. Upon further research I found out that they are advertising different forms of the acai berry (and some other products) at different websites, yet they are all connected to the same place. Reading about others past experiences they don't ship the product to you until after 14 days so that you aren't given the opportunity to cancel, and then automatically bill you the $90.00 charges saying you agreed to it once you ordered the product. Your credit card information is also shared with two other businesses called pricelimbo and fitfactory who also start charging your credit card. They also make it virtually impossible to get a hold of anyone to cancel. This is absolute fraud, false advertising, and extremely unethical. I am furious. Since I can not get a hold of anyone to cancel my order I contacted my bank to close my account. From reading other's experiences it sounds like that is the only way of canceling this product. Since I was able to cancel my account before the $90.00 charge was posted my bank said I can't go through their fraud department, however, I can dispute it through their banking center at my local branch. I will also be contacting the State Attorney General. It you google 'Acai Berry scam complaints' you will read hundreds of the same story. Please follow through with this, so many people are getting ripped off. Thank you, Katie

• Nl
    nls0616 Feb 05, 2009

A response to the marketing statement above from the company:

Funny that when someone orders your product there is NO confirmation, NO email, NO tracking/shipping information, NO follow-up communication or ANYTHING to guide the consumer in their purchase BEFORE you ship them the product and start charging them. REAL, REPUTABLE companies do this. But you guys blatantly take the consumer's information and carefully wait until the shipping period has passed to deliver your CRAP product just in time to charge the credit card.

You will be gone soon enough - credit card companies, the FTC and Better Business Bureau are all receiving compaints. It is just a matter of time.

mad123412 Oct 29, 2009

Lol 265 Days ago, adn these poeple are still doing their Acai Extreme scam.

refund of charges

I ordered a trial bottle online and paid the 3.95 fee. I was charged 29.95 a week later and complained to the...

Phone number to cancel!

I just wanted to fill everyone in on my way around the system. I too, ordered the Acai Berry Supreme pills a...

Illegal charge

Paid 4.98 for FREE TRIAL> Didn't care for the diet pills and discarded them. A month later I received another bottle. The very next day I returned them with a note to refund and cancel. The next week I received my Visa bill with an $89.31 bill from My Fitness Look [protected] UT. I did not know what this was so I called. It was for the bottle of Acai Berry which I had returned. "Dave" acknowledged that it had been returned and that my membership was cancelled, but would not allow for a refund. I too, will call the BBB and the Attorney Gen Office.

Sasha Lagano Nov 25, 2008

I had the exact same experience with Supreme Brands Vital Acai only was charged $78.91 for the "free trial" plus the 4.95 shipping and handling. I filed a dispute with my credit card company and they have credited my account for now pending investigation. I have also canceled that card and have requested a duplicate card with a new number so that this company cannot defraud me again. This company also sold my name and credit card info to another company who were attempting to get authorization for a "free trial" for airline tickets and legal services. I paln on contacting the BBB, as well as the State's Attorney to file a complaint for false advertising as the website does not CLEARLY show that you will be charged this extra money unless you delve deeply into it. Additionally, I did not recieve the "free trial" of the sample until after it was too late to cancel anyway. I would like to hear from others who have had this/these issues as I would like to explore a class-action litigation.

• Sh
    Shawna Sicilia Dec 03, 2008

Same experience and am interested in a class action law suit. I am assuming this address leads to an apartment in La Jolla. Anyone close enough to check it out? Supereme Brands LLC 941 Pearl Street #27 La Jolla, CA 92037. I received my trial pack after the 15 day trial period and then was charged my 4.95 for my free trial shipping. And then another 78.91. Have called the 888-513-5775 number several times to be put on hold and then disconnected. I have filed a complaint with www.sandiego.bbb.org (Better Business Bureau). Need more people to file a complaint. If this is your situation too please go to the bbb website and file a complaint.

• Al
    Allison Najduk Dec 04, 2008

Hello all, I am so pissed that I am just reading this now. I just received my 'free' bottles today in the mail and read the paper that was sent. Now I dont know what to do first. Please let me know ASAP what I should do to cancel. Thanks.

KayTN Dec 05, 2008

I just got the "free trial" today and read the insert. First call to Customer Service I selected "cancel" and was placed on hold for 30 minutes. Second time, I selected "speak to customer service" and call was answered within 3 minutes. After telling the rep that I could not evaluate a "free trial" within 5 days and about the complaints read here on the internet, he offered to completely cancel my service and for $19.00 I could keep the two bottles of Acai.

I felt this was a much better option than trying to mail back opened bottles and have to wait for a delivery confirmation, etc. I already have the confirmation email and hope that this helps others needing to cancel.

Maybe these complaints have helped this company to realize they cannot continue this scam. I'm personally happy to be out only $24.00 !

• Er
    Erni Dec 08, 2008

I fell for this I'm embarrassed to say. I cancelled my debit card when I was unable to cancel after my "free trial" because I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone. To date I haven't been charged anything but did just receive the first months drop shipment, so am concerned I'll get a bill somewhere down the road.
    I filed a complaint with www.sandiego.bbb.org as suggested by another on this board. I noticed there had been 16 complaints filed and resolved for SupremeOne this year.

• Co
    Consumer Champion Jan 31, 2009

The details are outlined in the Terms and Conditions, but I wouldn't say they were presented in a clear straightforward way, more like buried in an attempt to deceive. I never placed the final order after reading the terms, but it was too late to escape another part of the scam, I had already entered my email address. As I suspected, they would my email address to spammers. I am now getting loads of spam on a new account I had only used for the offer. I set up obscure test email accounts and used them to sign up for similar offers with affiliated companies and also received loads of spam email at those addresses on the same days. These guys are ###.

• De
    DevinSupreme Jun 22, 2009

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience - after reading your complaint it is apparent that you are complaining about a company that is not ours but makes similar products; we do not partner with a company called "My Fitness Look" and our product costs $78.91 at the end of the 15-day trial period, not $89.31.

In regards to the follow-up posts, I'm terribly sorry that you all experienced such difficulty getting in touch with our customer service department at the end of 08'; we were transiitioning to a 24/7 call center in December of 2008 and because of this call times became extremely long for a week or two. You can now contact us at (866) 899-9006 at whenever is convenient for you (as that line is open 24/7); hold times are under one minute.

I would like to re-iterate that we do not offer or advertise "free samples" - we are offering a "free trial" which is a time-sensitive test. We list terms and conditions repeatedly, which must be agreed to if you wish to finalize an order with us (or your order will not successfully process).

We also do not sell customer information to other companies; we do contact our customer immediately after ordering to confirm that the order is valid (as there is a great amount of fraud on the internet). Once we have confirmed the order we may offer our customer's specials and discounts on other products and services (gas cards, plane tickets, etc.) as a courtesy.

Customer's are in no way obligated to accept these specials, it is just our way of providing a better experience for our customers - they get a call from a person shortly after ordering to confirm their order, so they know they are dealing with a reputable company. We then offer them additional deals and savings as a way to beneift both parties; most customers are very happy to be contacted and offered additional savings.

Devin
    Customer Service Manager

Acai Berry charge SCAM

I ordered Acai Berry and Total Cleanse on Oct. 7, 2008. I received (have the UPS tracking #) where it show...

Cancel order

Cancel it by saying it was a fruadulant charge. Tell your credit card company you have no idea how they got...

unordered merchandise

I ordered a free sample of Pure Acai Barry and agreed to pay for shipping and handling only. I received my order, surprised that it was a 30 day supply, but I could only assume that was the size of their free sample. Today I recieved an e-mail telling me that my order for their cleanse product had been shipped. I never ordered this and do not intend to pay for it. Then I checked my bank account and discovered a debit payment to TE Performance Health on Oct. 15 in the amount of $79.76 which I never authorized. I will call my bank and ask them to cancel any charges to T.E. Performance Health, with the exception of the shipping and handling charge, which I did approve.

Thank you for your attention.

Ann Shaftel

Phone numbers don't work; keep charging account

My wife orded a sample of Acai Berry online for $9.95 shipping. They said it would be here 9/28 - we got it...

Phone number not valid

I recently recieved a trial bottle of Extreme Acai Berry, i do not want any more and the phone number listed on the bottle is not valid. I would like to cancel my membership/subscription/ripoff, whatever you would like to call it.

Job search Nov 17, 2008

This is the smartest thing you can do, and fast!
    After reading the fine print! which you should(i should) have done before sending info and pressing process order, checking complaints on company and panicking, called 1-800 number and no one answered, emailed, and no one replied.
    so I called Visa's fraud center, and changed my card number!! as simple as that, so the bogus company will only get the 6$ shipping charge, and then that's my fault for being so stupid!! I dont even need to lose more than 10 pounds, so back to the good old fashioned stair master!!
    To everyone, if it seems too good to be true, it usually is!
    act fast, and dont give your card number to these jerks! and most of all, dont get caught up in FREE TRIAL OFFERS!!!
    sylvie

Cancellation

I have ordered free trial and as soon as the order has been processed, the terms appeared saying that after...

Deceptive advertising

I can't identify the exact website but the product is the same on the above mentioned website. I was searching to locate an Acai product to replace the liquid Acai Extreme supplement manufactured by Agrolabs, distributed through VitaCost and is no longer available. I was not trying to lose weight but to find a product that provided the endurance and stamina that my liquid supplement did. I sent for two free trials. Extreme AcaiBerry from Nubodi and AcaiPure from Central Coast Neutraceuticals, Inc. I have not seen a charge from Central Coast but Nubodi or "MyEzeTrim as it is listed on my credit card statement has billed me $89.31 for what they call a "subscription". I did not subscribe to anything, merely requested their trial product to see if it would provide the same as my liquid supplement. When I contacted the service rep about the charge on my credit card statement he insisted that I had agreed to the "Terms" by sending in my request. I had not. I eventually found the terms he was referring to but by no means did I agreed with them. Nor would I have if they had not been so obscure. He agreed to cancel my "subscription" but would not reverse the $89.31 charge. If I refuse to pay then I will jeopardize my credit. These predators have you over a barrel. That is why I am writing, to prevent further victimization of upstanding, belief in your fellow man, apple pie, and the American flag, individuals so they do not get caught in this trap. It is my intent to see that this company gets more than $90 worth of negative advertising. This complaint is just the beginning. The "Acai" frenzy is just another example of how the greedy ###ize anything they possibly can to get rich quick, spoiling the positive.

Cannot cancel account!

I ordered acai berry supreme's 15 day free trial while still paying for s&h fees and want to send back...

Fraudulent charges

Hi! My story continued today regarding this scam...There is no other number. Today, they charged my card...

Cannot reach company to cancel shipments

I ordered a free trial of the Acai Berry supplement called Acai Berry Supreme...You have to cancel the order...

78 comments North Falmouth Online Scams

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices