Pure Acai Berry, FS Performance Health, GoHelpNow.comEnter 888 when calling the number for this company to get operator(human)

P

This company makes it very difficult to get a hold of them. To bypass the machine press 888 in rapid succession and you should get an operator.

• Mi
    michelle angela madden Oct 03, 2008

I tried calling again, was told by computer to leave msg. which I did...I also reported this scam to our local TV station KUSI; The Turko Files...L/M with him, will see if I get call back. Will keep all of you updated...

ron k svigel Oct 04, 2008

I AM TRYING TO CANCEL MY

ORDER YET I CAN NOT FIND HOW TO

THE PHONE NUMBER ONLY GIVES THIS EMAIL

PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER I CAN NOT USE

THIS PRODUCT RON K SVIGEL

• Aw
    A. Whitley Oct 09, 2008

This is ridiculous, Please cancel my order I have to call prior but the customer service for this company leaves alot to be desired. I will be sure to warn others about this. This product is not worth the money your are charging.

Joel O'Donnell Oct 10, 2008

I canceled an order and you charged me after giving me a confirmation camcelation number 2551731 This company is bogus. I cannot believe there is NO HUMAN BEING to speak with...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY ASAP!!!

Joel O'Donnell

• Ju
    judy rojas Oct 11, 2008

All I ordered was the sample for 1.87, all I got was a five day sample. Next thing I know their charging my checking account 79.76. I have nothing else to show for this amount nor did I ok this amount. Please refund my money a.s.a.p I need it.

• Ne
    nenita lazo Oct 13, 2008

i the "ll try to cancel my order through phone but i can't be able to contact anybody except the message to get into website. Just cancel.

• Th
    Theresa Rhodes Oct 14, 2008

They charged me 79.95 and I had cancelled. Now trying to get through, and all I get is an answering machine. And that go help now thing isn't worth crap.

• Br
    brenda Oct 15, 2008

does anyone have the phone number for this company they charged my card and i did not ok it

• Li
    lisa browning Oct 15, 2008

hopefully someone has gotten through. i also order the trial and then got charged 79.76 when tried to return bottle they said they would credit my account less 20.00 and not to worry about the bottle

• Le
    Lee Colsant Oct 15, 2008

I had asked that the product be cancelled via a telephone voice message, as I didn't want to wait for 35 minutes. I received two bottles. The latest bottle was returned two days after I received it along with the previous unopened bottle. I should not have received any bottle since I didn't ask for them. I asked for the sample. Please comply with your initial offer. Please, credit my account.

Lee Colsant

• De
    debra becker Oct 17, 2008

I wanted to try a sample AND was away when it came and hadn't even tried this--Then I got a full bottle with no paperwork and tried to call to cancel. Will call my credit company and refute the charges AS i AM NOT ABLE TO CANCEL VIA THE PHONE # OR THE GO HELP LINE.

• Lo
    Louise Capra Oct 17, 2008

This "gohelpnow.com" takes you no where. Talk about slick! They don't want to hear from anyone. They just want YOUR $$$$$$$$$$.

BEWARE!!!

• Co
    Colette Morris Oct 19, 2008

I also called the number and it rang and rang and rang and got nothing. I got my sample and it too was only for five days and then I get charged to my account for 79.96 before the ten days was even over and when they sent the sample there was no information on how to cancel the next shipment. I returned the shipment and now Iwant my money back. My account is going to be overdrawn and I am on a fixed income and I need that money immediately. I only wanted to try it to see what it was like and from what I have read it is not something I was so I suggest you reverse that amount or I am going to be in touch with the Better Business Bureau and a Lawyer.

charisse Oct 20, 2008

so this happened to me also how do we get our money back has anyone had any luck on this problem. I need the money really bad just like everyone else please help and give me my money!!

Mary Parker Oct 23, 2008

I order the free sample and now my visa card is being charged every month 79.69. I have tried the "go help now "site, it has nothing on it and I cant reach any one by phone and I need this cancelled and wold like my money back since i didnt authorize them to bill my visa card.

• Do
    Don Rieger Oct 23, 2008

I never authorized for additional supplies of Acai Berry tablets to ship to my house much less to be invoiced for. Cancel this subscription is that's what it is and credit my account.

• De
    Denise McAbee Oct 24, 2008

I wanted only the sample...have now received a bottle and was charged $79.76. I will not pay for this and have gone to my credit card company for help. Take my name off of your list and do not send any more bottles. I will be glad to send back the full bottle.

I am keeping a copy of this emai for future reference and expect that you will take care of this promptly.

Denise McAbee

no name Oct 24, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me. Never will do this again the sample was the scam! I should have been smarter! Had to change my card. So, I am very suspicious of any offers.

Carline Scott Oct 25, 2008

I, too, was sent a months supply of PureAcaiBerry after having signed up for sample only. I paid the sample fee as well as the months supply fee of $74.76 which had been billed to my credit card. I couldn't get them on the phone to cancel delivery. The message said to go to www.gohelpnow.com., which I did and it wasn't much help. I have been charged another $74.76 as well as $5.87 for another free sample which I never received. The months supply was delivered to my door however. I have called my Credit Card company and they are investigating this problem. I am sending the pills back to their P.O. box number and hope this will stop their sending me any more of this product.

CHERYLE WAGNER Oct 25, 2008

PLEASE STOP BILLING IMMEDIATELY

CHERYLE WAGNER Oct 25, 2008

THE TRIAL WAS WORTHLESS AND I DID NOT AGREE TO PAY ANYTHING MORE EVER
    PLEASE REFUND AND STOP BILLING

mary workman Oct 25, 2008

I want my 2 payments back NOW.

• Ne
    Nelia Heshan Oct 25, 2008

Tried to call but no one answers. I canceled my order but still you charge me. Please refund my money. I'm now having overdraft fees which I don't expect. Please reply, need to fix my bank account. Which is accumulating Overdraft fees...ASAP...Please please

• Bo
    Bonnie Gallik Oct 25, 2008

I sent for the free sample and was charged $4.97 for the postage. Next thing I find is my checking account is in the negative. I went to the bank and found out I had been charged $79.76 for something from Broomfield which I had never heard of before. Well we put two and two together and figured out who was charging me the $79 and then I was charged $29.76 and I don't even know what that is for. All I wanted were the free samples to show to my doctor before taking them or ordering any more. I have not seen my doctor and my bottles have not been opened yet. Now I have to close down my checking account because of this. I need my account refunded now.

• Bo
    Bonnie Gallik Oct 25, 2008

Please cancel my orders and refund my bank account immediatly. I am now very overdrawn and have had to close my account because of these charges.

carol sember Oct 26, 2008

I have recently cancelled my account with your company due to my health problems. After the cancellation and a credit, I received a charge of 5.95 on my credit card statement. I paid that charge with the expectation that once you realized my account was cancelled you would credit my statement. I did not receive a credit and I then received a second charge of 5.95. I have not received any of your products and therefore I expect to receive a credit for both of these amounts. I have spoken to my credit card company and they have advised me to refer this matter to you. If I do not receive a credit for the two amounts of 5.95 each, I feel my only option is to contact the authorities. I am quite upset after viewing all the other complaints.

Roseann Pode Oct 27, 2008

I also received a months supply when all I wanted was to try it and my account was charged $74.76. I couldnt reach them by phone so I simply mailed it back to the return address on the package. Within one week I received an email that they received my return package, will cancel any monthly subscription and will refund my charge card within 4 days. Sounds good? Not exactly, my next charge card statement showed another $74.76 and I did not receive another month of product. I am now going to rely on my credit card company to help me with this because these people just cant be contacted.

• Tr
    Tracy Haggerty Oct 27, 2008

I have recieved the same response from this company. This month, they withdrew two payments, back to back, the same day. I have contacted my bank each month but they still authorize the withdraw. The bank said the only way to guarentee stop payment is to close this account and re-open a new account. I hate to be scammed. I hope some one steps in and close out such scams. Does anyone know the name or number of the government agency that would handle such a claim? Please help! Thanks

• St
    stephanie boone Oct 27, 2008

ive called cant get threw to you pepole my doctor said i cant take this because my ms i want a refund for two charges to my account of79.76 i cant use thisplease help me with this matter i cant use this again because of my ms thanks so much

• Re
    Rebeca Bello Oct 27, 2008

Please refund the charge you did on my account for $79.95. I only ordered the trial size.

carol ann didier Oct 27, 2008

I, too, only ordered the sample bottle and have tried to cancel ever since. Please delete me from this scam and do not send anymore bottles of anything. I am 70 years old and on a fixed income, I cannot have my card charged with this amount every month. Please delete my name from you billing department post haste and credit myu charge card.
    Thank you. C.A. Didier

carol sember Oct 27, 2008

This is my second request for a refund of 5.95 and a second charge of 5.95, both on my credit charge account. I previously cancelled my account with your company and therefore I should not have been charged for items I did not receive. My credit card company advised me to inform you of this matter. After reading all the other negative Emails, I am very upset. If I am not refunded for these two charges of 5.95 each, I have no other recourse but to inform the authorities.

• He
    Helen Goldberg Oct 28, 2008

I do not want anything, and wish to return what you sent, , there is no address, , , , where do I retrun it to?

• He
    Helen Goldberg Oct 28, 2008

This a bogus company, and needs to be taken care of. I am in touch with my credit card company...

• Yl
    YL Oct 28, 2008

I HAVE CANCELLED THIS ORDER THREE TIMES AND CONTINUE TO BE BILLED - I TALKED TO A HUMAN BEING TWICE - WHEN I TRIED TO CANCEL AGAIN, I GOT THE GOHELPNOW.COM REFERRAL - I CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND THEY ARE DISPUTING THIS WITH THE BANK OF THIS COMPANY, BUT SAYS IT CAN TAKE THREE MONTHS. THE CREDIT CARD REP SAID HE HAS FOUND HREE ADDITIONAL CHARGES NOW FROM TIS COMPANY WHICH WILL ALSO SHOW UP ON MY NEW STATEMENT. THIS IS A FRAUD AND ROBBERY! I HAVE CONTACTED THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. I HAVE A NOTE TO THE POSTMAN ON MY MAILBOX AND DOOR REFUSING ANY PACKAGES FROM THIS CO.

• Ju
    Judi Keller Oct 28, 2008

I've tried to contact this company (Performance Health USA...They say you can not refuse package but yet I have cancelled several times...They tell you when you call to go online to cancel..>There is no where to cancel..Then when I called the number for the RMA number to return package...It disconnects...I have contacted my credit card company to dispute. matter...THEY ARE A RIP OFF>

• Sh
    Shirley Mitchell Oct 28, 2008

I have tried to cancel this product for two months, but to no avail. This product doesn't do what it is suppose to. Still can't find a human to talk to. I have been charged $5.87 for 3 billing periods. Haven't received the product for the last 2. Also the $79.76 charge for something I don't want is also a bit much.

Roxanne Oct 28, 2008

I also tried to cancell, by phone, and by computer. I even closed out my credit card. I was sent a new card with new number. One month later my new card was charged. (how did they get my new number??? This is B---S---

• Ka
    Kamala Stevens Oct 28, 2008

My mother and I, too, were scammed by this "company". We made the mistake of using our debit cards and have had to cancel them, but are still getting charged the $74.76 plus the $5.95. We were told we had 14 days to cancel and the charge came in on the 10th day. I live paycheck to paycheck and now don't have the money to cover all of my bills I had paid. All we wanted was a sample and we got conned instead. I have done eveything the phone operator said, plus going to the website and nothing has changed. Thanks for reminding me to be suspicious of everything. The order sent is being rejected and sent back. Hope this will stop it all!

Sarahbess N Rodgers Oct 28, 2008

Cancel my order as of 10-28-2008, I am unable to contact you whether by phone or email.