Mango Pure Cleanse Logo

Mango Pure Cleanse

Having problems with Mango Pure Cleanse?

Mango Pure Cleanse Customer Service Contacts

Thu4:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri4:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mango Pure Cleanse Customer Service. Initial Mango Pure Cleanse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mango Pure Cleanse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mango Pure Cleanse. Discuss the issues you have had with Mango Pure Cleanse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mango Pure Cleanse Complaints & Reviews

Mango Pure CleanseCharged for products never ordered

My credit card was charged $89.63 and $8924 for products not received or authorised for what a scam I have been in touch with my bank and they are proceding with fraud charges also my card has been destroyed so they can no longer take any monies from it

Mango Pure CleanseFraud by the Small Print

The following email sent to the Company

Dear Mango and ColonCleanser customer service,

I want to lodge a complaint about the way you conduct your business. I am a relatively intelligent person, college graduate, working in the private sector for over 30 years. I am still working at the age of 70.

When I saw the advertisement for your product, endorsed by Rachel Ray, and the cost to me was less than $10 for a FREE sample, I thought I would try it. When it arrived, 8/6/12, I was on vacation and didn’t open it until this past week. I have been taking it for a week, and see NO results. The only thing I notice is that I feel a little tense, like when you are taking diet pills (my hands are a tad shaky). Other than that, my appetite is not decreased, and I am not “cleaning out my colon” (going to the bathroom more or different than usual). But I thought, well I’ll just continue to take the entire amount and give it more of a chance.

Today, I opened my credit card bill and saw two charges ($79.99 and 69.99) that I had no idea what they were for. I called the number on my credit card bill and got to talk to Stephanie in Minn. She explained to me that I hadn’t read the conditions set forth somewhere on the website stating that the product was only free for the first 10 days. But you could not return it if it was opened. Well now I am told that I have to eat the $149.94 charge for these two products.

I think this is fraudulent and a scam, and I intend to report you to the Better Business Bureau, and to write to Rachel Ray also about this deception. I am a senior citizen who feels like I have been preyed upon.

Stephanie said she was a third party (company?) and that the advertisement I saw with Rachel Rey was not really true, it was just a ploy to get me to check into your website to purchase your product for what I thought was $10 in shipping, but turned out to be $160.00 in charges.

I think you are unscrupulous and should be ashamed every day for what you are doing.

I understand that you are “covering your ###” by telling me about the terms and conditions. But I still think what you are doing is wrong, and I hope you are comfortable sleeping at night with your sneaky tactics.

MangopureAccelerated Diet Blend

Touted to be ALL NATURAL products it contains Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride which I am severely allergic too and NOT ONE PIECE of paper work, order/billing statement, any way to contact them nor any verification of how much was charged! There was no contact number anywhere but back of bottle which NEVER answered! When notified to order thru TV commercial there was verbal promise of return policy enclosed and emphasized no return accepted nor refund issued without required RMA# given by phone after receipt of pack. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO REACH THEM, BEEN BILLED FOR NOT ONLY 1ST ORDER, BUT A SECOND ONE HAS ARRIVED AND I CANNOT MAKE CONTACT. MY BANK ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW BECAUSE JUST, SUPPOSEDLY STOPPING THE DEBIT CHARGE, IT HAS BEEN PROCESSED ANYWAY! WHO IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE DECEIPTFUL PEOPLE WHO ARE NOTHING MORE THAN CRIMINALS?

• Cu
          cummare Jul 11, 2011

Stop sending this to me... I have called time after time, my bank is notified. You will not receive any more payments!!!

Mango Purefraud

This company tries to rip you off by slipping an additional bottle of 30 day supply in with your original 7 day trial offer. They then inform you that if you don't call and request an RMA number, pay for shipping to send back the unordered extra bottle and also pay an additional $10.00 for a “restocking fee” they will charge you $89.95 for the bottle you didn't order in the first place. I called them and canceled my order. I also told them that I didn't agree to accept the additional bottle. The customer service rep I talked to, who claimed his name was Chad Johnson...lol...I doubt that was his real name, claimed that it was in the “terms and conditions” portion of my agreement to order the 7 day trial. I informed him it was not in there. He kept insisting it was, I explained that I had a copy of the terms and conditions up on my computer screen and asked him if he could show me where is said that, he refused, he only kept saying that it was there and when I asked to speak to his boss, he hung up on me.

So, a word to the wise, don't deal with those guys, they are nothing less than another scam. They will rip you off if you let them. This might be a type of product that works, who knows, I just suggest that you find it somewhere else.

By the way, the company name again is: Mango Pure, out of Aurora, Co. the web site they are using now is http://www.mangopurecleanse.com/special2/?AFID=-1

The service dept they use has an email address of [protected]@theprimebrands.com

BEWARE

Salena1982 Feb 22, 2013

To Ben S
            I have been trying to get a hold of you people and it is always busy or the "mailbox is full" what is with that?
            also you stated that we should be worried if companies do not provide any contact method well then why did you not leave a contact method in your statement for the people who are having trouble?
            we really would like some feedback on this!!!
            Salena

• Le
            Lesley Turner Aug 14, 2012

The company do not explain to the buyers about the 89 dollar that will be taken out their account. I feel the company is a fraud because they don't included all the terms. I would've tried it if I knew about the 89 dollars was going to be taken out. I need my money back.

• CustsomerSupport Aug 07, 2012

Greetings -

I am not sure why someone would claim fraud. I am from the customer support at Mango Pure. We randomly ship 30 day supply with our 7 day supply as over 65% of the people who receive the trail, stay on the product We do this to assist the customers who actually stay would like to stay on the product that they do not run out. It just so happens, that you were one of the customers that received the 30 day supply. Additionally, we DO NOT make anyone way to ship it back. We ASK that if you do not intend to use it, then simply return at no cost to you. In fact, if you did receive the product and would like to keep we offer deep discounts.

Just because a company wants to try and satisfy the majority of customers does not mean they are attempting to commit fraud to the others. Of course you should always be weary when purchasing online. That is why we have 24/7 cancellation, email support, live chat as well as web cancel request. Oh, and we monitor complaint boards for people who simply look to rant.

Have a good day! Be worried about companies that do not provide any contact method...

Ben S
            ER Team

• Tr
            true90comment2012 Aug 07, 2012

Yesterday I received the trial plus the 30 supply
            Today I called to cancel my subscription and asked for a the RMA number. the person gave me a number which is my order number. I am really not sure if that is the RMA number. I asked her if it was the RMA and she said yes.
            she just said to return the product. I also got a cancellation email. I really hope this is it. I asked her if i am going to be charged for anything and she said no.
            I really hope that that is all i have to do. I don't want to return the item and be charged the $89.95 plus other charges.

Colocleanse & Mango Pure CleanseFraudulent advertising

Advertisement does not disclose a $69.95 charge after 15 days. Ad stated trial offer of $2.95 and $9.95. BEWARE!!!

• CustsomerSupport Aug 08, 2012

Always read the fine print. Although this is not our product it is always important to read before you purchase. It does not mean it is a fraudulent.

Have a great day and happy shopping!

Mango Puredidn't order yet being charged

ordered a trial bottle with a 7 day supply for $5.95 s/h. when shipment arrived, the company had also sent another bottle with a 30 day supply of the mango pure. I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS! I have gone back and read and re-read all of the information involved in ordering the trial bottle and nowhere did it say that I would also receive the 30 day supply along with the trial size bottle. I am being charged $89.95 for the 30 day supply that I didn't ask for and quite frankly at this point am too angry to even give this company's product a try. I fear that I won't ever see my money. I don't feel that I should have to be responsible for paying return shipping on something I didn't ask for or agree to. Does anyone know if there are any laws that protect consumers that encounter situations like mine? Oh and they only allow 12 days from the date of shipment to get the 30 day supply returned to them in order to get refunded. Guess what else, you have to get a return authorization number to get credited, in order to get this number you have to speak with a human, when I called their 24/7 number, NO HUMANS were available at all. Talk about your catch 22's. I would not recommend that anyone order from this company. And as if this is not enough, the main ingredient in their concoction is caffeine, not the African Mango.

• CustsomerSupport Jul 23, 2012

Greetings -

I am from the Mango Pure support. We have several ways to contact us to cancel. We provide a local phone number as well as a toll free number. They are answered by (2) different customer service locations in the United States. This is to ensure that customers will NOT get a busy signal. Next we have a 24/7 web cancellation form that is available anytime on the website. Additionally, we have provide an email that you can cancel that is on the site as well as shipping paperwork you received with trial. Lastly, we send email confirmation of the shipping and order, we place the phone numbers to contact us as well as the email to contact us. We provide a 30 day no questions cancellation and refund policy. We also provide an RMA so that you are appropriately credited for any return shipping charges. We make every possible effort to provide our customers with ways to contact us, cancel and to be completely satisfied.

Mango Pure — Cancel by order

I been trying to call to cancel my trial and it keeps giving me a busy tone. They already charge my credit...

Kenneth City

Mango Pure$89.95

They offer you a 30 day (not so) "FREE" trial of their two products, all you pay is shipping. Little do you know on the 12th or so day, you are charged an additional $89.95 with out your consent. I called my bank to let them know about this misunderstanding and they told me to contact the company first. I could not find a number to the company but when i finally did, all i got was busy signal after busy signal. Finally after a good amount of research, i found this number. [protected]. I spoke with a representative who continued to tell me that I agreed to this additional charge in my terms and conditions. I then explained to her that I had the terms and conditions in front of me and no where did it state that I agreed to pay this amount. After several minutes of complaining, i finally asked to speak to a supervisor and the lady asked if i still had the product. I said yes. and she FINALLY gives me an address to send them back and said with in 3 weeks i will receive a full refund. The representative will give you an RMA number(Returned Merchandise Approval Number). You will write this on the outside of the package when you send it back. SO BASICALLY, Get to the point with the representative when you call and tell them that you want a full refund Ask for the RMA #. They will give you an address to send it to, EVEN if you have used the product.. in the terms and conditions, it states that you have a 30 day money back guarantee. open or closed bottles are accepted. Hope this helps, and sorry you were as gullible as me :p THIS IS THE ADDRESS YOU NEED TO SEND IT BACK TO. MANGO PURE RETURNS DEPT.
              22100 EAST 26th AVENUE
              AURORA, CO. 80019
              -Jen

NootropicGuru Jul 30, 2012

In essence the product they are selling does work, but its more in conjunction with a variety of metabolizers and not the irvingia gabonesis itself. I bought the trial and was focused on returning the 30-day bottle as soon as I received it and had little problems over the phone cancelling it before the 14 day trial period was over. The number to dial is 813.463.2458 M-F, 9-5. Press 0 to speak with a representative and cancel. Overall the product does seem to work and might very well be worth the money spent, however their tactics on getting it into your home leaves a bad taste in my mouth as a business owner. I recommend they change up the forced bottle and just send out the 14 day trial, and possibly lower the monthly bottle price to around $30 USD. People are more likely to keep a subscription that will cost them 30 bucks then an 80 dollar gut-check. Good product, bad marketing official.

• He
                  Henry j Jul 09, 2012

I tried the free mango pure and in about 10 days I received email for an order they was getting ready to ship for 89.95. When I tried to contact custom service could not reach any one, since I gave them a debt card which I only keep about twenty dollars in I was able to cancelled my order, they tried but bank refused the amount, this is a rip off company beware.

angie17 Jul 03, 2012

I also fell for this. Thank you Jen for your info on how to contact this company.
                  Mango Support, the email address on YOUR product is incorrect!! also NO packing slips ect.
                  I had returned my product, i made SURe to get a conifrmation on it. I just called the company back, and the lady on the phone was acting like they never received itm until, i told her I have the confirmation right in front of me, and repeated the exact date and time they received the product back. So then she starts back peddeling, saying, "well you need to allow 2-4 business days for this dept., then another 5-7 in the other dept.". When saying, they received it on June 14th, and it is NOW july 3rd (more than than the 11 business days. She still couldn't say when I would received my refund. just "legally they have 30 days"...When I asked, what then? if I don't received my refund?, I stated then I can "legally" come after their company for a refund...poor customer service. I have NEVER waited so long on a refund before. Ridcoulous!! Don't EVER buy from this company!!!
                  Angie

• CustsomerSupport Jun 27, 2012

Greetings -

You indicate that ordered a product online and you cannot find anything regarding that product online? So you cannot find the website that you went to, entered your information, submitted your credit card and received a product from? Again, we would be happy to help. Submit any questions to [email protected]

• Ju
                  june bug 56 Jun 20, 2012

i want to also respond to mango pure support. I WAS ON THE COMPUTER FOR AN HOUR OR BETTER AND FOUND NOTHING!! I REPEAT...NOTHING!! AND MY SHIPMENT CAME WITH NO PAPERS!! EXPLAIN THAT!! I HAD NOTHING TO GO BY!! I CONSIDER MYSELF PRETTY COMPUTER SAVVY, SO WHY WOULD IT BE SO DIFFICULT FOR ME TO FIND ANY KIND OF INFORMATION??

• Ju
                  june bug 56 Jun 20, 2012

thankyou so much Jen!! when i saw your "two products" remark, and then the "Aurora CO" i thought, oh no please no, i fell for it too!! first of all, when i recieved my two bottles in the mail i wanted to find what i was agreeing to, by trying their product, since in free trials there is usually a catch!! i spent an hour or better looking for their website...nothing. my shipment came with no packing slip, hence no info!! red flags kept popping into my head the more i tried looking them up and found nothing!! SO GUESS WHAT? I CANCELED MY DEBIT CARD, thanks to your little gem of a letter!! i cannot thank you enough, Jen, may God bless!!

• CustsomerSupport May 22, 2012

Greetings -

I am from the Mango Pure support. It is important to read the terms and conditions when purchasing products online. We in now way are looking to scam anyone. We provide a product and customer service. Unfortunately, we cannot make everyone happy. We will however stand by our product, terms and ability to provide top notch customer service. That is by providing every possible method of contact us available. Phone, Fax, Email, Web Form.

Mango PureCharge and cancelling

Looked at my account and they charged me 89.00 twice. I only wanted the free trial ad they never said anything about it refilling the bottles for such a high expense or I would have never done it. When I called to cancel they persistently tried to keep me paying for that amount. Never will I purchase this item again, I haven't found it helpful and the customer service isn't that great. I would have loved to get my money back and thank god I cancelled before they sent me another one and charged me again.

• CustsomerSupport Jun 27, 2012

Sure thing - You can contact [email protected] or call 813.463.2458 or go to www.thedailymango.com

SarahMK Jun 15, 2012

Which number did you call to cancel? The number on the bottle doesn't work, and the website is no longer up. I would really appreciate your help! Thanks.

• CustsomerSupport May 03, 2012

Greetings -

I am from the Customer Support for Mango Pure. We would be happy to cancel or refund anything that you feel was unjustly charged. You are able to cancel via the web cancellation form where you ordered the product. You can cancel via the email address which was provided on the order form and emailed confirming shipment. You can cancel via the automated telephone system 24/7 - 365 days. Or you can call during 9 - 5 EST to speak with someone. We strive for complete customer satisfaction and do not hide any of our practices. We have a generous cancellation policy and give ample ways to cancel or reach customer support. If there is another method available that would allow customers to reach us, please let us know. Again, we strive for complete customer satisfaction and are always available via the methods available.

Thank you!

Mango Puredid ask to be on auto-mail

I ordered the "free trial" of Mango Pure and then began receiving it in the mail and was charged to my debit card. I returned the first shipment and am now going to return the second shipment. I want this product credited to my debit card and do not want any further shipements or charges. Shame on Dr. Oz for having this on the internet that he would support and advertise it.

Mango PureCancell

I have tried to cancell but no one answers the phone. I can not take this it made me sick !!! I do not want this mango, I have already been in touch with my bank to stop payment. I f you bill me any way I will post this on every webb site that I can find. My bank will be handing this matter for me !!!

• CustsomerSupport May 22, 2012

Greetings - I am from the Mango Pure support. We have several ways to contact us to cancel. We provide a local phone number as well as a toll free number. They are answered by (2) different customer service locations in the United States. This is to ensure that customers will NOT get a busy signal. Next we have a 24/7 web cancellation form that is available anytime on the website. Additionally, we have provide an email that you can cancel that is on the site as well as shipping paperwork you received with trial. Lastly, we send email confirmation of the shipping and order, we place the phone numbers to contact us as well as the email to contact us. We provide a 30 day no questions cancellation and refund policy. We make every possible effort to provide our customers with ways to contact us, cancel and to be completely satisfied.

Mango PureCant contact, cant cancel

Can Not get a representitive to answer my phone calls to cancel my free trial, was billed the full amount for next month. Now trying to get a refund!

• CustsomerSupport May 03, 2012

Thank you!

• Mi
                          Mitch Condon Jan 24, 2017

@CustsomerSupport So include the links or phone numbers! Stop lying. So annoying. It's a hustle for sure.

Mango PureCannot cancel

I tried on day 10 to cancel any further orders. I could not get anybody to answer the phone number that was on the bottle.
                        I DO NOT WANT THIS PRODUCT SENT TO ME.

Sadiya Mohammed Oct 18, 2012

This company is a fraud one, first of all, they said free 1month trial. Neva did they say they gonna charge $89 every month. I was trying to call de number on de bottle to cancell, bt its nt working, i had to go to my bank nd calcelle my card, bcos they keep stealling my money nd sending me some ### i dont need nd its nt even working. f*** dis mango pure.

SarahMK Jun 15, 2012

The same thing happened to me. The website seems to no longer exist, and no one answers the phone number provided on the bottle. I was billed AGAIN this month, and they sent me another bottle. I don't know how to get it to stop.

• Ej
                            EJAYUU May 23, 2011

I have both phoned and emailed Mango Pure to cancel the order within the 12 day period, which is today, and I will post again if I do get billed for an unwanted and cancelled order. It has taken a lot of time to get the correct phone [protected] and email address "[email protected]" so we shall see if I have been successful.

Mango Pure — Cannot get ahold of company to cancel

I received a 7-day trial product 5 days after ordering it. You only have 12 days to cancel the order from the...

Mango PureCANNOT GET IN TOUCH TO CANCEL ORDER

WANT TO CANCEL ORDER AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE A BUST SIGNAL. NO MATTER WHEN I CALL. I WANT IT CANCELED NOW!!!

margret hanscom Jul 19, 2012

I mailed back 2 packages registered so that they had to be signed for by someone in the company. I have now received 2 more shipments of items I thought had been canceled. This is ridiculous!

• Mr
                              MrsWatkins2U Aug 04, 2011

you can check the status of your mango pure account and cancel your account at www.ccbill.com They answer the phone and cancel your orders but the say they cannot contact mango pure to give your money back when you return the product unopened. . I suggest filing a complaint the FTC at www.ftc.gov or specifically go to https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Best of luck to you. I am fighting to get my 89.32 back right now. Enough complaints to the government and they will be shut down.