Complaints & Reviews

Mangopurecleanse — Charged for products never ordered

My credit card was charged $89.63 and $8924 for products not received or authorised for what a scam I have been in touch with my bank and they are proceding with fraud charge...

Fraud by the Small Print

The following email sent to the Company

Dear Mango and ColonCleanser customer service,

I want to lodge a complaint about the way you conduct your business. I am a relatively intelligent person, college graduate, working in the private sector for over 30 years. I am still working at the age of 70.

When I saw the advertisement for your product, endorsed by Rachel Ray, and the cost to me was less than $10 for a FREE sample, I thought I would try it. When it arrived, 8/6/12, I was on vacation and didn’t open it until this past week. I have been taking it for a week, and see NO results. The only thing I notice is that I feel a little tense, like when you are taking diet pills (my hands are a tad shaky). Other than that, my appetite is not decreased, and I am not “cleaning out my colon” (going to the bathroom more or different than usual). But I thought, well I’ll just continue to take the entire amount and give it more of a chance.

Today, I opened my credit card bill and saw two charges ($79.99 and 69.99) that I had no idea what they were for. I called the number on my credit card bill and got to talk to Stephanie in Minn. She explained to me that I hadn’t read the conditions set forth somewhere on the website stating that the product was only free for the first 10 days. But you could not return it if it was opened. Well now I am told that I have to eat the $149.94 charge for these two products.

I think this is fraudulent and a scam, and I intend to report you to the Better Business Bureau, and to write to Rachel Ray also about this deception. I am a senior citizen who feels like I have been preyed upon.

Stephanie said she was a third party (company?) and that the advertisement I saw with Rachel Rey was not really true, it was just a ploy to get me to check into your website to purchase your product for what I thought was $10 in shipping, but turned out to be $160.00 in charges.

I think you are unscrupulous and should be ashamed every day for what you are doing.

I understand that you are “covering your ###” by telling me about the terms and conditions. But I still think what you are doing is wrong, and I hope you are comfortable sleeping at night with your sneaky tactics.

Mangopure — Accelerated Diet Blend

Touted to be ALL NATURAL products it contains Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride which I am severely allergic too and NOT ONE PIECE of paper work, order/billing statement, any way to...

Mango Pure — fraud

This company tries to rip you off by slipping an additional bottle of 30 day supply in with your original 7 day trial offer. They then inform you that if you don't call and...

Colocleanse & Mango Pure CleanseFraudulent advertising

Advertisement does not disclose a $69.95 charge after 15 days. Ad stated trial offer of $2.95 and $9.95. BEWARE!!!

• CustsomerSupport Aug 08, 2012

Always read the fine print. Although this is not our product it is always important to read before you purchase. It does not mean it is a fraudulent.

Have a great day and happy shopping!

Mango Puredidn't order yet being charged

ordered a trial bottle with a 7 day supply for $5.95 s/h. when shipment arrived, the company had also sent another bottle with a 30 day supply of the mango pure. I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS! I have gone back and read and re-read all of the information involved in ordering the trial bottle and nowhere did it say that I would also receive the 30 day supply along with the trial size bottle. I am being charged $89.95 for the 30 day supply that I didn't ask for and quite frankly at this point am too angry to even give this company's product a try. I fear that I won't ever see my money. I don't feel that I should have to be responsible for paying return shipping on something I didn't ask for or agree to. Does anyone know if there are any laws that protect consumers that encounter situations like mine? Oh and they only allow 12 days from the date of shipment to get the 30 day supply returned to them in order to get refunded. Guess what else, you have to get a return authorization number to get credited, in order to get this number you have to speak with a human, when I called their 24/7 number, NO HUMANS were available at all. Talk about your catch 22's. I would not recommend that anyone order from this company. And as if this is not enough, the main ingredient in their concoction is caffeine, not the African Mango.

• CustsomerSupport Jul 23, 2012

Greetings -

I am from the Mango Pure support. We have several ways to contact us to cancel. We provide a local phone number as well as a toll free number. They are answered by (2) different customer service locations in the United States. This is to ensure that customers will NOT get a busy signal. Next we have a 24/7 web cancellation form that is available anytime on the website. Additionally, we have provide an email that you can cancel that is on the site as well as shipping paperwork you received with trial. Lastly, we send email confirmation of the shipping and order, we place the phone numbers to contact us as well as the email to contact us. We provide a 30 day no questions cancellation and refund policy. We also provide an RMA so that you are appropriately credited for any return shipping charges. We make every possible effort to provide our customers with ways to contact us, cancel and to be completely satisfied.

Mango Pure Support

Mango Pure — Cancel by order

I been trying to call to cancel my trial and it keeps giving me a busy tone. They already charge my credit card and I sent the product back.

Mango Pure — $89.95

They offer you a 30 day (not so) "FREE" trial of their two products, all you pay is shipping. Little do you know on the 12th or so day, you are charged an additional $89.95 with...

Mango PureCharge and cancelling

Looked at my account and they charged me 89.00 twice. I only wanted the free trial ad they never said anything about it refilling the bottles for such a high expense or I would have never done it. When I called to cancel they persistently tried to keep me paying for that amount. Never will I purchase this item again, I haven't found it helpful and the customer service isn't that great. I would have loved to get my money back and thank god I cancelled before they sent me another one and charged me again.

• CustsomerSupport May 03, 2012

Greetings -

I am from the Customer Support for Mango Pure. We would be happy to cancel or refund anything that you feel was unjustly charged. You are able to cancel via the web cancellation form where you ordered the product. You can cancel via the email address which was provided on the order form and emailed confirming shipment. You can cancel via the automated telephone system 24/7 - 365 days. Or you can call during 9 - 5 EST to speak with someone. We strive for complete customer satisfaction and do not hide any of our practices. We have a generous cancellation policy and give ample ways to cancel or reach customer support. If there is another method available that would allow customers to reach us, please let us know. Again, we strive for complete customer satisfaction and are always available via the methods available.

Thank you!

SarahMK Jun 15, 2012

Which number did you call to cancel? The number on the bottle doesn't work, and the website is no longer up. I would really appreciate your help! Thanks.

• CustsomerSupport Jun 27, 2012

Sure thing - You can contact [email protected] or call 813.463.2458 or go to www.thedailymango.com

Mango Puredid ask to be on auto-mail

I ordered the "free trial" of Mango Pure and then began receiving it in the mail and was charged to my debit card. I returned the first shipment and am now going to return the second shipment. I want this product credited to my debit card and do not want any further shipements or charges. Shame on Dr. Oz for having this on the internet that he would support and advertise it.

• Mr
    MrsWatkins2U Aug 04, 2011

Cancel at www.ccbill.com, good luck with getting a refund though.

Mango Pure — Cancell

I have tried to cancell but no one answers the phone. I can not take this it made me sick !!! I do not want this mango, I have already been in touch with my bank to stop payment...

Mango PureCant contact, cant cancel

Can Not get a representitive to answer my phone calls to cancel my free trial, was billed the full amount for next month. Now trying to get a refund!

• CustsomerSupport May 03, 2012

Thank you!

• Mi
    Mitch Condon Jan 24, 2017

@CustsomerSupport So include the links or phone numbers! Stop lying. So annoying. It's a hustle for sure.

Mango PureCannot cancel

I tried on day 10 to cancel any further orders. I could not get anybody to answer the phone number that was on the bottle.
I DO NOT WANT THIS PRODUCT SENT TO ME.

• Ej
    EJAYUU May 23, 2011

I have both phoned and emailed Mango Pure to cancel the order within the 12 day period, which is today, and I will post again if I do get billed for an unwanted and cancelled order. It has taken a lot of time to get the correct phone 1-888-548-2256 and email address "[email protected]" so we shall see if I have been successful.

SarahMK Jun 15, 2012

The same thing happened to me. The website seems to no longer exist, and no one answers the phone number provided on the bottle. I was billed AGAIN this month, and they sent me another bottle. I don't know how to get it to stop.

Sadiya Mohammed Oct 18, 2012

This company is a fraud one, first of all, they said free 1month trial. Neva did they say they gonna charge $89 every month. I was trying to call de number on de bottle to cancell, bt its nt working, i had to go to my bank nd calcelle my card, bcos they keep stealling my money nd sending me some ### i dont need nd its nt even working. f*** dis mango pure.

Mango Pure — Cannot get ahold of company to cancel

I received a 7-day trial product 5 days after ordering it. You only have 12 days to cancel the order from the date you ordered it or you will be condsidered to be a permanent...

Mango Pure — CANNOT GET IN TOUCH TO CANCEL ORDER

WANT TO CANCEL ORDER AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE A BUST SIGNAL. NO MATTER WHEN I CALL. I WANT IT CANCELED NOW!!!