PSE&G / online bill pay

1 AAMILTON, NJ, United States Review updated:

This service is horrible. It was better with the old website. You cannot get on line to pay your bill. I have tried repeatedly only to be sent back to the sign in page. It is frustrating and useless. Then if you call to complain, you have to wait on the phone for 10 minutes or more every time. Disgusted witjh your site> find sometjhing that works because this does not. Tired of it. You want to be paid, make the site work. It sucks

Comments

• Fr
      5th of Apr, 2009

The new online bill paying service being offered DOES NOT work properly. It asks you the amount you wish to pay. So you enter the amount, so far so good. It even tells you what amount will be deducted in USD (US dollars) I was not aware we could pay in pesos or dinars. So you click continue and the next page tells you that o.oo USD was deducted and your orignal balance was same. You have 2 choices on the page, a. Go Back or b. Print. So thinking you have made a mistake you go back and start over...you keep ending up on the same page that says Go Back or Print. Everytime you do this, Go Back or Print they are hitting your back account. So thinking I still not paid I called the payment center who at first said if I have not received a confirmation notice then the payment did not process. Still wanting to pay I attempted to pay through his online check. It said I could'nt. Checking further he found that they had debited two 400.00 payments from my bank account. Mind you, I used the online system over 24 hours prior to talking to him. Low and Behold after hanging up with him, not more than two minutes passed and I received Two payment confirmations in an email. This system should be offline. Personally, I'd send it back to Germany where they got it.

• Ba
      12th of Jun, 2009

I had the exact same expierence when trying to pay my bill online a week ago. What is going on? I logged on this morning or should I say I tried to log in. I was told the site was down and try later. I guess they don't want my money!!!

• Ge
      16th of Jul, 2009

Their website stinks, the old one was much better, I had to reset my password 3 times and it still doesn't work, cannot log in

• Cl
      28th of Jul, 2009

How many times to I have to sign up and sign up again for this?

I know my user I.D. and I know my password. I am on the 3rd time of having to register for the 3rd consecutive month in order to pay my bill. Argh! I have not had such problems with any other on-line payment site.

• Mt
      11th of Aug, 2009

I used the auto bill pay vs. doing it manually each month and it was fine. I switched it so I could pay it manually online and that is when all the problems started. A few weeks before Christmas instead of taking the $450 payment they deducted $1500 from my account! Of course, now I didn't have any money for Christmas or to host the Christmas dinner I planned. Since then, I cancelled the online bill pay altogether. Terrible system...

• Po
      9th of Jun, 2010

iam having same problem i paid 300 first.. but they didnt take out money from my bank account... so I try again with 500 with same account number... they took 500 first and 300 later... now iam having 3 or 4 overdraft fees on my account... they have to change the system

• Al
      6th of Mar, 2012

Gas rates for a single person living in a small apartment in South River N.J. compares only to a hold up. !! Some person or group should do something to stop this abuse !!

• Al
      6th of Mar, 2012

Gas rates for a single person living in a small apartment are way to high, considering that I barely use the heating, because I am out from 5 am to 9 pm, and when I do it, I set the meter to the lowest. So. to me, this is like a hold up. Thanks for your kind attention.