Proflowers / easy saver/ezsver rw ripoff

PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 413-448-6198
When you purchase flowers on-line from Proflowers, your account goes to a company called ezsver rw, or easy server and they proceed to siphon relatively small amounts of money from your account. The amounts are similar ($14.95 in my case) to common purchases and you tend not to question them if you shop online frequently.

They got greedy, or stupid, and both companies hit my account for the same amount on the same day. I caught it, on Thanksgiving weekend, before the bank paid it, but in checking my previous statements, they took me for $44.85, not a lot, but if they're doing this to hundreds or thousands of people it is.
Jc

Comments

Sp
  17th of Feb, 2009
Shari's berries also does this i ordered some chocolate covered berrites from them now im getting the $14.95 fee on my credit card
Jf
  6th of Jun, 2009
I got scammed, too. Talking to Pro Flowers, I was informed that in fine print that the charge was mentioned if you checked a box to save $15 on another purchase. Well, I'll never shop at ProFlowers again.
Sc
  26th of Jul, 2009
I will NEVER purchase another thing from Proflowers! For Mother’s Day, I sent an arrangement of roses that looked beautiful in the photo to my mother and my mother-in-law. It cost me $65 for each and when they both got their roses, they were practically dead. My mom said that the roses were delivered on Saturday and on Tuesday she had to throw them away because they were totally dead. After talking to my mom, I then called my mother-in-law and asked her about her roses and told her to be honest with me. She said she wasn’t going to tell me because she didn’t want to hurt my feelings but since I was asking, her flowers lasted only about 2 days. When she got them, they had already started to die. I was so embarrassed! And now this EZSVER RW has charged my credit card $14.95 for 2 months in a row even though I cancelled the account/service after I found out about the dead roses. I’m calling my credit card company right now and I’m going to have them start the charge back process on this. DONT USE THESE COMPANIES!!!

ProFlowers Logo ProFlowers