Proflowers / Easy Saver / Fraud !

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Proflowers is an active participant in a scam/fraud……..
Proflowers uses misleading and unethical advertising practices that end up charging your credit card a monthly ongoing charge when you click on the free shipping offer or $10 off offers. It is VERY deceptive and done ON PURPOSE.
I recently ordered some flowers for my wife for her birthday from Proflowers.com. A couple of months later I realized that I was being charged $14.95 a month from something called EasySaver…. Proflowers signed me up for this bogus/fraud money saver club thing. When I emailed Proflowers, I was told that I agreed to be signed up when I purchased the flowers. I really did not see this coming from what I thought was a legitimate business.
These practices should be illegal...
I will NEVER buy from Proflowers again and no one else that I know will either... I will see to that.

Je

Comments

• St
      14th of Sep, 2008

ProFlowers is obviously making a lot of money from their deal with Easy Saver... scamming their customers for a buck, nice. You should definitely tell everyone about this! I was scammed too, got my money back but I hold a grudge.