Proflowers / Easy Saver / Fraud !
Proflowers is an active participant in a scam/fraud……..
Proflowers uses misleading and unethical advertising practices that end up charging your credit card a monthly ongoing charge when you click on the free shipping offer or $10 off offers. It is VERY deceptive and done ON PURPOSE.
I recently ordered some flowers for my wife for her birthday from Proflowers.com. A couple of months later I realized that I was being charged $14.95 a month from something called EasySaver…. Proflowers signed me up for this bogus/fraud money saver club thing. When I emailed Proflowers, I was told that I agreed to be signed up when I purchased the flowers. I really did not see this coming from what I thought was a legitimate business.
These practices should be illegal...
I will NEVER buy from Proflowers again and no one else that I know will either... I will see to that.
More Proflowers / Easy Saver Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club - Unauthorized Charges 
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase
- Proflowers - floral arrangement delivered in unacceptable condition