Popeye's Fried Chicken / employees with attitude

1 3017 GRAND POINT HIGHWAYHENDERSON LOUISIANA, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 337-332-0992

I went get dinners for my employees today 8/5/09 I had ordered a 8 pc meal with an order of fries. Well when I figure it would cost just as much to get a 13 pc family special. I waived at the window to get someones attention to change my order no one came, but when the girl open the window she started blurting out my order, and I was saying excuse me, excuse me finally I said "excuse me!!!" only then did she "shut up" to let me tell her I would like a 13 pc instead of the 8 pc well she looked at me like I was crazy slammed the window and she wasn't happy. I would have loved to tell her where to stick her chicken but I didn't. Look people I know u get aggravated with people but they don't hide their ugly faces they make or there unpleasant attitude. Probably alot of them are mad because they have to work. Oh well join the club! Right now I am not a happy camper.

Comments

• Ry
      25th of Feb, 2009
    Popeye's Fried Chicken - Improper Food Handling
    Popeye's Fried Chicken
    Oklahoma

A family friend went to their local branch of Popeye's chicken. They took their order home to find the chicken was bloody inside. Their son was made ill by the food.

I had been wanting to try Popeye's but not now.

Not only that the Restaurant refused to refund the orders nor pay damages for the illness their food resulted in.

• Ap
      7th of Aug, 2009

I bet she added her own special seasoning to your meal for being so nice to her.