2616 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN, 37863, US
Thu:10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

PopeyesGot the food that was missing. But never said sorry. Traffic was terrible! Make it right first time!

My family was on vacation April 8, 2021. Went to get dinner. Popeyes drive thur at store number 12020. Ordered for six people. Was in line waiting to place order four cars ahead of me. Got to window paid over 74.00 worth of food. I asked all in here. They said yes. I questioned! Got back to our hotel looking through bag. Missing a full order, only had food for five of us. I called the store and told them I was missing a dinner. Said I was coming back to get. Told me I would have to get in line. WOW! Nine cars ahead of me waiting to order. My dinner sitting at hotel room getting cold! Got to the window told them I was here to get missing dinner. They asked me for my number on receipt gave number 656. Never sad sorry! Never said anything for me having to wait so long! So I had cold chicken to eat for dinner. Just very upset the way this was handled! Would have been nice to have an I"m sorry! We love Popeyes! We live in Henderson, Ky. But go over 20 miles to Owensboro, Ky. This store is awesome!