Pogo.com / It is all a big huge LIE!

Hey everyone, I wanted to send you some information I found out today. I hope you will pass this to every pogo player you know, so pogo knows we are on to them. Today while playing in Mahjong, I noticed someone had won another jackpot and the winnings were doubled, meaning they were a member. Well my curiosity got the better of me, so I added this person to my friends list, and followed them into the room they were in.

When I got there, the room was in a buzz, Marilyn33C was not talking to anyone, and it showed this person as a watcher but when you sat at the table you could not see Marilyn33C. Hmmm, gets stranger.

Come to find out this person is not a member, but playing under a guest pass. Now how did they get the double jackpot, or did they get a jackpot at all. One of the other members who was mad, started checking out all the past winners from this week.

It's seems that NONE of them are members, but playing under guest passes. So who are these people, do they exist, or is Pogo just playing all of us as fools. I have since emailed pogo to let them know we are onto them. One of the other players in that room is notifying the FBI. This is serious folks, Pogo takes our membership money and I will admit I have more then received my portion of fun from the cost.

But the big picture is that they tell us we have a chance to win this big Jackpot, which many of us could really use, and then we find out it is all a big huge LIE. I am not sure where to go from here, but I wanted to let all my friends in pogo to know what was going on.

So please send this to everyone on your list, who knows maybe we'll start winning!

Comments

7th of Aug, 2007

The spiel means nothing. So what if this person is in a room and is a watcher and does not chat. I rarely see an uproar over any Joe Schmoe not talking, or watching at a table; let alone a jackpot winner! Frivolous complaint right there. I see you say nothing about non jackpot winners, so it's okay for everyone else and not jackpot winners?

And people win on guest passes. SO WHAT? People are allowed to win on guest passes. Picking one random person and commenting on pogo cheating, is not proof!

Also following this person, is Stalking! Not good to encourage people to break the rules.

• Re
      20th of Aug, 2007

Pogo.com doesn't have a clue about Customer Service. Expect your questions to end up unanswered. I've been attempting to contact them for 9 months, regarding my previous screen names. I explained I'm trying to locate old pals, they knew me under my previous name which pogo will not let me change back to. Pogo refuses to respond to emails, phoning their office is a lost cause. Years ago pogo would allow players to change their names (daily)...when ea.com got involved, without warning they changed that policy. They won't let us get back our old names, nor will they address customer issues.

11th of Jan, 2008

I am concerned. I have been playing in multiple common gaming rooms and not once have I found a winner. Many of the players are complaining that who ever wins doesn't seem to appear again. Call me crazy but I have won big jackpots at the casino and trust me once you win you don't go away. You come back to play some more. I have checked the profiles of people on line and have yet to find a jackpot winner. If Pogo is only to have fun I can accept that but it is wrong to tell people they can win a jackpot if one doesn't exist.

• Fr
      4th of Apr, 2008

Pogo, is the worst that I ever came across as far as customer service is concerned. They cheet you out of Jackpots, They take your money than toss you for stupid reasons so you can just sign up again under another screen name. Will not here any arguement that you have and the word no is all they know.

If anyone has made any progress in a law suite, I would love to join the fight !

Time and time again they are cheeting us and say we are the one's cheeting this is plain old B.S.

I have never came across such a bunch of un- proffessional's in my life. We need to do something about them.

I have never came across someone who has won a jackpot it's plain old sad that they cheet us and take our money.

Thanks for reading this.

14th of Jun, 2008

I recently won the five dollar gift in the jackpot, about two weeks ago. Today I got an email stating that my prize of five dollars was forfeited because I was "cheating". After that, I think they are full of it. I don't think they give out prizes to real winners, and when they do, they claim they are cheating. I have never used an auto, nor do I know what the heck they are. Not to mention I always chat in every room I'm in, and I am running on Windows ME. If anyone has Windows ME still they know there is NO software that is compatible with it anymore...Pogo is a hoax.

• Tr
      7th of Jan, 2009

POGO players be warned: I've played games with people that set their own rules so they never loose a game; many people quit when they are losing so you end up playing the computer; a few told me they use to be members but the site automatically charges your credit card and they couldn't contact anyone at POGO to stop the payments so they had to call their bank; the computers occasionally kick you off while playing so you have to keep a record of where you are playing in order to get back in; and some players can be rude. Play but play with caution!

• Vi
      8th of Jul, 2009

I am still having trouble signing in to the web site with my paid account, but am able to log in with my other account that is not paid. Now i see why. I am just quiting, not worth the aggrevation.