Pogo.comI won the jackpot, but they wont pay!

D

I won a jackpot which was doubled since i have been a member for 4-5 years now. Finally after doing all the links and giving them all the info needed the page said to wait 60 days well 60 days went bye and i emailed them which took at least 6 different times because all they had was some crazy automated email reply then then send me email saying i wont get the money that at some time during my member ship i have cheated, and that it may not have been me but maybe someone using my acct. thats a dang lie and they don't have to prove it they said. I like to play games on the site and never played for the jackpot. If they aren't gonna pay people when they win then don't have it.

• Ba
    Balakrishna Davey Jul 28, 2016

The probable looser/ definite looser in the pogo chess runs away in the middle of the game instead of resigning. The winner normally does not get points at all. my email : [email protected]

• Ph
    Phyllis No Name Nov 16, 2013

Pogo.com is not only the worst site on the Internet, but the WORST GAME site. Their gaming system is NOT setup to run properly in the United States (that's my opinion). Their games do NOT run properly, i.e., they freeze, lock or do not remove all matched pieces. There are PC operating system warnings on some of the Pogo.com sites. In addition using the Mouse pointer they do not perform all the options required for the games to function properly. I know, I've been there done that for the past 13 years, which was before Club Pogo Membership was setup with Electronic Arts. There were game problems way back then! NOTICE TO ALL: AFTER paying a monthly or yearly premium, which are required for a Club Pogo Membership, remove your credit card, or other method of payment data from your account. If you don't, they will automatically charge your Club Pogo Membership to your credit card or whatever payment data you used. Think you'll get a refund from Pogo.com? Maybe if you made enough Technical Support or Customer phone calls and/or sent them enough emails. Also, it is impossible to talk or contact Pogo's Technical Support and receive any replies as to their actions, if any, to repair all the existing game problems that people are experiencing. GOOD LUCK TO ALL! I REST MY CASE!

Jackie Bare Aug 22, 2013

I have done the two weeks trial for pogo games and won most of the time on Monopoly game, due to not being able to afford to play these games as a member, you can't win maybe on game out of ten. Got to marking down how many times the robots landed on each others properties and on the properties that I had bought they landed on each other 38 times to me 11 times. Someone please tell me what wrong with this picture how can you get your points to move up when they cheat you out of getting these points just because your not a member. To me this is not right, people like to play these games but can't afford to buy. and you can't play but only a few without being a member we should be able to play the same amount of games as those that pay. Me I like playing the hidden game objects but they just let you play a few and want you to pay to play more of it. give us people a break that can't afford to pay a chance to play these games also.

• Se
    Seti Mar 27, 2013

Did you trying calling Electronic Arts (EA) relative to your refund? If you wish to give it a try, here's the phone number for EA [protected]. I've had no luck in contacting Pogo.com directly using their so-called-online link. I've called EA several times and they at least make an effort to correct the problem(S); however, their solutions do NOT work! EA/Pogo needs to remove their entire site from the Internet and re-write the software to function correctly in the United States! I've been playing games at pogo.com since the early 2000s and have had nothing but problems with not only the games but the entire site as well! Pogo.com has to be the worst Internet game site!

• Ad
    adecoder Nov 26, 2012

Can not find anywhere to actually contact them. You click the contact button and it just takes you round and round and to sign in and sign in and back to freqently asked questions. Never can find a phone number or chat or email like it says there is. !!
    Tried to cancel membership before new renewal and can't do it with this runa around

jobak185 Jul 17, 2012

Hell will freeze over before i pay 38:00 for an answer to my complaint!!!

Janette Christy Jul 07, 2012

I AGREE WITH ALOT OF THE POSTING ABOUT POGO TAKING MONIES FROM DEBIT & CREDIT CARDS WITH THE AUTHORIZATION OF THE PERSON THEY CHARGED...RIP OFF. I CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT AFTER THEY DID IT ON 7/6/12 FOR THE AMOUNT OF $39.99 I HAVE TRIED THE TOLL FREE NUMBER FOR ABOUT 6 TIMES WAS PUT ON HOLD WITH NO ANSWER...I WANT MY $39.99 PUT BACK ON MY DEBIT ACCOUNT...I AM VERY UPSET WITH POGO DON'T HARDLY USE IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE CHANGES THER ARE OTHER VERY GOOD SITES WITHOUT CHARGES...PLEASE RESPOND OR BUT MY MONIES BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT...PLEASE

• La
    lankin_ Apr 06, 2012

One of their games caused my computer to crash and now two of their games are corrupted, with Internet Explorer preventing them from opening. There is virtually no way to connect with Pogo because they direct us all to 'forums'. What is the point if a company is hiding behind no contact? I would like to cancel my subscription, but again - how on earth can I do that if I'm blocked from being able to contact them? I find this disreputable and questionable for a company to not make themselves available to paying clients.

• Tr
    tryintohelp Jan 30, 2012

To wilma, when you go on www.pogo.com there should be a link that says sign in or register at the top right corner of the website. Hope this helps

• Tr
    tryintohelp Jan 30, 2012

I just read your comment. This happened to me so what i did was searched on google for pogo's phone number. And I found it. If you're inside the United States the number is [protected]. If you're outside the United states the number is [protected]. Now I called the number inside the U.S because thats where I live. All you got to do is follow the instruction menu on the phone and than you will speak to a person. Now I waited for like a good 3 - 5mins but than finally got a hold of someone. All you have to do is tell them that you can't get into you're account and they will ask you to confirm your date of birth. And than they can help you from there. I hope this helps because I know the frustration you are going through. I seriously feel like pogo tries to hide there number because on there site I couldn't find it at all. Anyways wish you the best of luck.

• Pe
    peggy4246 Jan 17, 2012

i also won a jackpot on 1/3/2012 and now they say it is forfetied and also took away the badge, i too like playing the games but this is not right, and yes we do need to do something about them.

• Wy
    Wycked Dec 27, 2011

contact the BBB it helps ;)

• Pj
    pjt1944 Dec 23, 2011

I was charged $39.99 on my credit card for an annual club pogo subscription for which I did not request a renewal. I will not pay this. I do not want this renewal.

• Ra
    Randy Ohio Nov 04, 2011

On email or phone support for game problems.

• Su
    Sue Monk Oct 14, 2011

When I won $25 dollars in Pogo They wouldn't give it me beacuse I live in the UK. They could let us donate to charity.What a scam.
    As for a player in Boggle bash using a program to find every word and winning every game and is ruing the fun for other member it is unreal that after we all reported this Pogo has done nothing. All I have to say now I will not be making any more subscriptions to pogo to subsidise cheats

• Se
    seahag57 Aug 23, 2011

POGO needs to be turned in to the FTC! I am very upset with these liars! I cancelled my account and I was charged anyway! I went to their website and waited for 2 hrs and the was told no agents were available, so persisted and got an answer from someone who told me that my money would be refunded into my account. I waited for the duration of 4 to 5 business, (as I was told). No refund! Another attempt by myself to contact Pogo resulted in another reply that a refund would be transferred in to my account in 3 to 4 days. Still no refund! This experience with Pogo has me very dishearted with them. I no longer have any respect for them, because for the simple fact they have no respect for their customers! LIARS! Good riddance!

wilmatee Jul 02, 2011

I would like to play but cannot find a page to sign in.

wilmatee Jul 02, 2011

I cannot get into pogo, don't find a place to sign in. HELP...
    [email protected]

• Be
    Bebe2900319 Jun 29, 2011

I have been a Pogo Club Member now for 4 years - just had my membership renewed in December. For two days now I have been unable to sign in, my desktop icon no longer will log in, I get messages that my password is incorrect and I do not receive replies as to what my password might be (I haven't changed it). They tell me that I do not allow cookies and I have been through all the changes under Tools. I am totally frustrated. There is no phone number for me to call. I would love to hear from SOMEBODY!!!

• Li
    Linda J. Raymond Jun 01, 2011

I won &3003 in on Jan. 9th and after tons of contact with pogo and getting stonewalled everywhere I went I am now getting a lwayer. I have reported them to the B.B.B. have filed a complaint on [redacted] and am going to write to the C.E.O of EA. I am also contacting the I.R.S. so they cant claim any payments to me. I have tons of e-mail from pogo saying I did in fact win but they wont tell meanything else. They just wont pay. Its unbelieveable.They even gave me a fake phone number! Please anyone else withthis problem do something about it!! Stop letting them do this to you or we will never get our money.This is the worse scam I have ever seen.Its world wide, just think if everyone got together and did something about it? Im trying to help you guys by doing all this..do something to help me!

• Li
    Linda J. Raymond Jun 01, 2011

I won the jackpot in makeover madness on Jan. 9th. They have confrimed I won it.I have e-mails from them saying I did in fact win. Almost 6 months and so many e-mails to pogo and I have not received a stinking dime!! At least I have the proof that I won! I am fighting this no matter how much it costs. I defended pogo when people told me I would never get it, wow was I stupid.They even gave me a fake phone number to call.If I can win this case maybe I can help all the others who got cheated. Contact the C.E.O. of pogo.File a complaint on [redacted]s, do everything you can. DONT GIVE UP!! Also tell the I.R.S. so pogo cant use your winnings for tax reasons!!

• Ki
    kittymorris May 04, 2011

it looks like this site has been taken over by auto programs, here is the question i would like to know the answer to.pogo has all legal rights to their games its like having a patent? i would like to know why they don't sue the makers of these programs? is it possible they create then to turn around and accuse real players of useing them, i recently lost my account for the first time in 10 years, i was fed up emailing them about players cheating using messenger in the card games which i happen to enjoy the most, i've never been violant to anyone but i have recently been so violated by multi account user who taunt me until i use such language.i'm the first one to admit its not the right way to go about this but it seems its the future of pogo, maybe players should sent a letter to there sponsors letting them know what they are doing to the members who have trusted them to pay when a jackpot has been won, i'm sorry for everyone who is going through this its unfair and degrading .i asked for pogo to help even sending them names of the players stalking me yet not unlike many others our accounts have been disabled ...10 years 4 violations one of one which was a repeat of something said in chat .if i renew my pogo i should get three strikes not 1 for getting frustrated because the do not help us.its a scam for sure, the should have to pay and if they do create these cheat programs they are in violation themselves.good luck everyone.some players have multi account for harrassing players maybe pogo employees who want us to lose our account due to violations.why about 100s of complaints do pogo still allow them multi account making them money ?.i'm never going back and i will let as many player know about this as possible.

• JuliePooh51265 Apr 12, 2011

Are you a member of Club Pogo? If so, this is the annual fee for the Club membership. It is an automatic renewal. If you don't want the membership, I think if you go to HELP, it shows how to cancel.

• Ju
    Julianna Johnson Apr 12, 2011

I have been a member of pogo for approximately 2 years and really enjoy it. BUT I never authorized a charge of $39.99 to my account. I did go into the EA games to see how much they cost, and could not find the amount, so I went into BUY and when I saw the price I immediately went out of that site. SO I never authorized the buy. Just because POGO has my info, does not give you the authority to charge my account without my knowledge. Please reverse this charge immediately.

• Cs
    csavoy1940 Apr 07, 2011

I paid my subscription and i cant get on lottso to play. they let me play the other pogo games but not lottso, why?

• El
    Ellen Mulcahey Mar 26, 2011

I have a complaint. I logged onto Pogo today. I clicked on to card games and I wasn't allowed to play, I assume you froze me out. I tried several times and the same thing happened. I would like an answer as to why this was done to me. My screen name is Grandms 94331. You must have a reason and I would like to know why. I am angry that you can do this to someone without an explanation.

• Ca
    Cater Mar 17, 2011

I think the worst part of pogo is the cheaters and the lack of response by pogo. People run cheat bots all day, everyday and no matter how many times they get reported they are back at it the next day. Its to the point that the only thing playable are the solitary games, (hardly worth paying for). If anything I think pogo should be harder on cheaters, it ruins the gaming for honest players. I think they don't tell cheaters how they detected them for fear of giving info that would make it harder to detect in the future. I do think cheaters should be confronted and penalized when caught instead of waiting until they win a prize. The chances of winning are so low that it is not a useful deterrent. I also find it ridiculous that people seem to think cheating is OK unless it is spelled out that it is not allowed in the terms of service.

sagmanhrn Mar 06, 2011

If i win any money from pogo and i don`t get it they`ll be hearing from me very quick, this is not a joke! i will . You shouldn`t be fooling people like that. Karma is something else .What you do to somebody else it`ll be coming back on you 7 times 7.

• Db
    dbl04032 Feb 22, 2011

Those who question people on whether they cheated or not are completley irrelavent because if you cheated then your account would of been disabled or banned. Yet pogo waits until you get a jackpot "money" to infor you of your "cheating habits" and forfit your prize. How convient! Im a current club pogo member and have been a member since 2001 with no luck at wining any cash prize or anything other then wallpapers or screensavers. But ive always thought that they where liers and nobody actually one or less then 1% of those who play. Seriously if they are scamming people out of money then they need to be shut down and pay everyone back for loss. Goodluck to you all

• Rs
    rsw893 Feb 15, 2011

charged jan. 5 &jan10 2011 39.99

grummpymisscat Feb 03, 2011

I started pogo games as a monthly member at 5.99 a month. Then decided to upgrade to a yearly member at 29.99 a year, but they are still charging me the 5.99 and the 29.99 yearly fee. I cant get any help from them. Any suggestions!!

• Ca
    CarolynDomin47 Jan 29, 2011

I have been booted out of trivial pursuit for the past 3 days and when I answer all the questions right the second time because of being booted out the first time I just get 3000 tokens instead of 7000. What can I do?

• Rm
    rmtaneytown Jan 27, 2011

games just won't load

winnergriswold Jan 15, 2011

How come the only complaints that get dealth with are the ones that are to Pogos bennifit??????

grandkathyplay Dec 13, 2010

please turn pogo onpaid11/17/2010 for 1 yera with checking account have proof

grandkathyplay Nov 28, 2010

PAID ON LINESPOGOGAMES ON 11/17/2010 SHUT SERVICE ON 11/28/2010

• Me
    memaemy Oct 31, 2010

On line games pogo / ea www. Ea.com has charge my bank acct 2 times for something i did not authorize for 13, 69 have no idear how they got my info. . I would like my money back and do not want no more charges to be made. .

• Xm
    xmasangel121956 Oct 25, 2010

i adree with you all, , , i havent won anything but sort of knew that they wasnt truthfull about paying ppl because i have been playing everyone bingos and i have bingoed over and over and i dont get my points, , , , it says 0 for my bingos someone needs to start a class action law suit against them for frauding paying ppl like us .

• Kl
    Kleigh22 Oct 23, 2010

Can't the Better Business Bureau do anything about Pogo not paying out jackpots? That seems like a scam and if money is being paid for the service, I would imagine Pogo would have to give a better reason then "You cheated but we can't tell you how or when". It would definitely be worth contacting the BBB for I think. Maybe I am wrong but it is worth a shot.

Joker Sep 14, 2010

I have been a member of Pogo games since 2004. I am a senior citizen with several illnesses that keep me at home most of the time. When I play a pogo game, especially if it is a badge challenge, I forget about some of my pain. It's like therapy for me. About 6 weeks ago. I tried to purchase something from the mini mall and found out that I had been blocked from doing that. Then I discovered I could not contact HELP to find out why??? I did some further investication and found that I had opt out of all communications, I could not even view my account. I couldn't send an E-mail or use the Chat service. I was completely blocked from even finding out why I was being treated this way. This is still an on going problem and if anyone knows how I could correct this injustice, please let me know. I am very upset.